Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Wolfie, if you want, I can influence one male for you as well as long as you do the same - release one egg. I've got plenty of males and females. Pick a code from my six, you as well Kuuki. And then I'll just pick any other two. smile.gif (Derp. It'd probably be good to give you my scroll name- StarSea)

Obviously I'm back. smile.gif

Lucky Tolno chomping plant-getters! I keep getting the bleeding zombie rot *gags* I'm already squeamish enough about the body parts here on DC, I don't need gross looking, rotting, flesh on FelisFire.

Edited by StarSea

OMG a forum thread on this site. Just what I was looking for. biggrin.gif

I'm Rosalina on there, if anyone's interested in talking to me.

Although, I feel kinda inferior compared to everyone else's Felis. Mine are all old...and not very exciting markings-wise... >_>

So thirsty! D: Walmart was out of the V8 tea I like and I have well water (and gas recently got spilled at the Speedway just across the street from us, so I can't drink that. sad.gif) and I'm just so thirsty!

ohmy.gif Another Zaku Flytrap!? :DDDDD

Azila-Welcome! May we have your ID#? (we each have a list to keep track of all the DC users)

Star-milk?

Yes, I have milk... I guess I could drink some. xd.png Just found some kiwi strawberry juice. tongue.gif

xd.png Azila, for a moment there I thought that DD had somehow changed everything about her account until I scrolled up a bit.

To give or not to give? I've got a basic marking disc and someone is hoping for one, but I'd like to keep it just in case I ever need it but I don't want to be greedy and have it but not say anything to them. unsure.gif

Traded for a Wipera. Pretty bad trade, I know, but I'm sure once the event is over, the minis will go way up in price and I love them - Lil' dragon hatchie babies! <3

xd.png I've got a name suggestion for someone named Ace. Can you guess what it is?

Hi, Azila!

Star, I'm sorry the zombie stuff is bugging you. I didn't like all the ToT spiders this year, but drawings bother me a lot less than photos. I guess everyone's got Stuff. sleep.gif

Maybe I'll just stick it in my shop. Then I won't have to see it anymore and I have the chance of making some En off of those that do like it...

D: Making a design is so hard when you're limited to the five slots. sad.gif But I don't want to spend all of my saved up en on a fifth orb and then spend them all on a membership. Yea, I could join the resistance and get daily en then, but I just don't know... Plus I doubt that you can make back those five orbs in a month. sad.gif

EDIT I:

I actually think that messed up code error has to do with the stain because I never got it before then and I'm just getting it whenever something gets added to the stained kitty... But look at this-

The two items he's gotten ToTing so far fit his color scheme perfectly. A green snake tongue and black glowing eyes (which wouldn't really be glowing as black gives off no light. Black is absence of all colors and 'glowing' is just what color is reflected so technically they're black contacts with floating ghostly black dust stuff. xd.png I'm all technical today, aren't I?)

Edited by StarSea

Wolfie, if you want, I can influence one male for you as well as long as you do the same - release one egg. I've got plenty of males and females. Pick a code from my six, you as well Kuuki. And then I'll just pick any other two. smile.gif (Derp. It'd probably be good to give you my scroll name- StarSea)

Obviously I'm back. smile.gif

Lucky Tolno chomping plant-getters! I keep getting the bleeding zombie rot *gags* I'm already squeamish enough about the body parts here on DC, I don't need gross looking, rotting, flesh on FelisFire.

Thanks, but I'll just wait and see what it genders on it's own. smile.gif

Star, those items go great with his coloring!

If you do get that message every time, you should put in a bug report. The stain might be glitchy (sorry).

It's not you're fault! I would have gotten and used stain one way or another! I've even got two bleaches to trade for it now! xd.png *hugs ILD*

Maybe I should... *goes to get image url again and find this bug report thread*

EDIT:

Oh wow, just got white dragon contacts and now he looks even cooler! biggrin.gif

EDIT II:

dry.gif My mom butt dialed me and I've been screaming her name into the phone for the past five minutes. How the heck did she even unlock her phone by sitting on it!?

Do you all think that just the two screenshots are enough, or should I take more so Yasu has a better idea of what he needs to fix?

Edited by StarSea

White dragon contacts? There's white dragon contacts? I'm totally searching for those!

I think the two should be enough, Star, as long as he can read what the message says and you tell him when the message has popped up.

happy.gif Yup! I think they not only added colors to the glowing contacts, bear claws, devil horns, and snake tongues, but the dragon contacts, ram horns, and other colored varied accessories as well because there weren't blue ram horns before.

That's totally and completely awesome! And I'm trying to find the candy I had that made some markings carried... what was it called?

I believe you're thinking of Saya Surup. smile.gif

Just got a white glowing contacts! biggrin.gif Now it looks like he has gray glowing eyes! xd.png

TORCH LIGHTER wait what about novelty lighters? /facelaptop

EDIT: OH so NOW they give me another lighter biggrin.gif

EDIT2: Ahh a lot of people are called 'Bleep' including me!!

Edited by gjhhhhhh

xd.png I just spotted that when I went to remove my newly impregnated Skittles. Yet another moment when there are plenty of other males in the clan yet your two decide to mate with each other... rolleyes.gif Annnddd... ohmy.gif It's a chetae from an Igneo and an Aquus! xd.png

I haven't gotten the zombie event yet. I've gotten assaulted by an old lady and have had the creepy lady answer the door with the blood all over her. That one was a little creepy.