Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

laugh.gif Tell me about it! Have you gotten anything nice recently? I just went through a haunted Starship for nothing. xd.png

xd.png

Found a LOT of feli I would die to have but ack the total is soo much xP

I just got red glowing contacts...

And why does the drop down menu that appears when you're making a trade have to be so confusing? You would think they objects are going to be in ABC order -.-

And ToT is making the site so slow that gathering is NOT the fastest thing I can do to get me more vayu bulbs, sun leafs, dragon fruits, and dappled pythons plus whatever else the creek offers up -.- at the same time I don't want ToT to end before I find something like another Tolno Chomping plant... ya

laugh.gif Tell me about it! Have you gotten anything nice recently? I just went through a haunted Starship for nothing. xd.png

Two cyborg parts, DNA and bones.

X Kitty (#347575) and Night Lights (#346978) are spending a lot of time together... oh! Kitty (#347575) is pregnant!

Ultrasound, here i come!

Wolfie, I'll trade you my extra Orthrimer for one of your Wiperas. I just got an extra Scraggle as well if you want one of them. smile.gif

Wolfie, I'll trade you my extra Orthrimer for one of your Wiperas. I just got an extra Scraggle as well if you want one of them. smile.gif

That'd be awesome if you have an extra one you don't need. biggrin.gif I've got a Scragling, though. smile.gif

happy.gif Okay, sending the Orthrimer over now.

Grats, ILD! biggrin.gif I found that if you ToT and almost immediately after your 1 minute cooldown is up, you can ToT again and get the exact same thing. It doesn't always work, and it's usually for just two, but it can be very awesome and useful.

I'm debating if I should make one of my last two O6 eggs now and us a shuckbuddies on it, or wait till I get 100 more en and can change the species myself... D: You don't have a very big option on species when using the egg changer, but you can get anything with shuckbuddies... (I was thinking of making one be a mate to my Avvie'd kitty.)

Thanks for the tip, Star! That must be what happened because I was impatiently punching the next button until the "KNOCK IT OFF, GREEDY, WAIT ONE MINUTE" message disappeared. xd.png

Is using Shuckbuddies on O6 feli okay?

Yep! People have posted their shuckbuddied 06es in threads to show them off, even. You can change species, you just can't sell them.

Edit: if anyone wants 1 coat bleach and/or 1 coat stain, I am serious about not wanting them.

If you have dilution potion and don't want it I will swap, otherwise they are on giveaway.

(And thank you again for the kind thought, Star. I just don't trust myself with them and lag!)

Edited by inlaterdays

GOT MINE EGGIES!!! WHOOO was able to influence two female, one male until tomorrow.

Thankies for the Skittle baby Star!!

Edited by DarkDamsel09

I was thinking about starting a project that involves creating a custom feli out of one of my 06 felis the hard way. I need a mate for Alisander.

I'll trade my dilution potion for a stain! biggrin.gif

Actually, you are permitted to sell your O6, but you can't gift/trade them and you have to stay active. Other than that, you can basically do whatever the heck you feel like with your O6es. Even sacrifice them.

happy.gif No problem! Now I've got two Scraggles, two Wiperas, and one Orthrimer. biggrin.gif

EDIT:

Yay! I finally got a bone- Claw.

And I got another Zaku Flytrap! biggrin.gif

Edited by StarSea

Well, my O6 feli I'm wanting to edit myself is one out of the only two 06s I actually used. I didn't sit around and make the other O6s, which I deeply regret now.

I think I'll play with the LD is a little bit and come up with a design, because I have plenty.