Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Got a BoB although as always I was hoping for something harder to get. X3

EDIT: And I got coat bleach. Anybody want to trade for two bleaches and one stain?

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Yay, congrats ILD! She sure is pretty even though she represents the very symbol of oppression to Felisfire xd.png

With my all powerful Flahuku Bars (anybody got any more??) I shall make all the kits that have unneeded or unwanted carrieds have no carrieds and become the perfect feli ever!! >:D

xd.png Of course.

dry.gif Gotta go do work now because according to my mother, I'm the only one that can do it even though she and everyone else down there can do it.

Did anyone else get a downtime for the forums? I did. Anyways, I'm designing a mate design for my -secret- project that I'm working on right now.

I got forum downtime, too.

I also fogged my eggs because people are reporting egg death. Don't wanna lose my Halloween Dragons!

Edit: I finally got the Tolno Chomping Plant Fight! And I got the plant!!

For a day that started out so yuckily, this one sure has gotten better. smile.gif

Edited by inlaterdays

I haven't put my eggs in on any click sites yet. I'm a little scared too. I'm letting them run a little longer before I slowly put them on sites. So it won't go overboard.

That's smart, Vio. I only put mine on one but they still started racking up the views pretty fast. I should have just waited till tomorrow.

I usually do wait with most of my eggs. Except this time I was experimenting with my last set and put them all up at seven days on the clock. My vampire egg I managed to snag at the AP has been sick three times consecutively. It's fine now though, but I did take it off until it hatches since the egg is already cracking.

Yeah the first thunder egg my female bred me has been sick for several hours now and I'm getting worried about it -.-' plus my halloweens get sick so I fog, unfog, refog, unfog, refog, over and over with them

I added mine right after I snatched them, just removed them though.

Gjh I have a few more Flahuku bars you can have

Vi-had downtime for a bit, but I'm good now.

Okay, so it wasn't just me. FF is lagging for me so bad right now it's unbelievable. I think I click the ToT button maybe...ten minutes ago? It's really irritating.

I'm getting some seriously bad lag aswell. Takes about a minute for a change to appear in the lab designer.

I haven't gotten the Tolno Chomping Plant event yet. sad.gif Lots and lots of tricks, though. dry.gif

Gah, I need one more female Pink! >_< Hope that last egg genders female or I can trade after it hatches. dry.gif

The Premium items of the month is strangely, a Turkey. I wonder what it's going to be used for later.