Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Oh I see.

EDIT: YYAAAAAYYY FINALLY MY SECOND ENCOUNTER WITH A TOLNO CHOMPING PLANT SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by gjhhhhhh

I've had two battles so far!

ahaha all the Homestucks on FF are coming out of the woodwork tonight because of today's update. LIFE IS GOOD.

Orange bear claws? Wut

Meh proud of my Tolno Chomping Plant. Wonder what to do with it... maybe I could trade it with the person who owns the Tolno Chomping Plant alliance whatever his name is xP Or just keep it to stare and stare and stare and stare at

Or you could sell it to your bestest friend eva!!! (which is so totally not me) xd.png

Do with it what you wish. smile.gif It is yours and I have no influence in your hand.

Gah! I'm addicted to ChickenSmoothie again all thanks to an amazing editable Oekaki that I can't stop making characters with! wub.gif My most favorite and recent one being Tyra Noel Bellson (Tyra's first name came from a friend of mine at school who's name is Tyra. <3)

I feel like such a terriblegood person right now- I gifted out one of my Zaku Flytraps to someone and sold my color disc for a greatly unbalanced trade, higher end at my side. smile.gif

Wolfie, would you like my Bleeding Zombie Rot since you like zombie stuff so much?

Sure, if you don't need it. Anything you need I could trade for it?

WHOA I GOTTA LARGE LOG!! And I want to save it for the muzzle marking for a xano so badly but I need it in my collection in the first place xd.png

Nope, all good (unless you'd be willing to pay me some en? I've got two, so would 200 for the lot be good?)

Slowly slowly ToT is helping me to complete that collection of mine... yissss...

Just checked up on my upcoming litters and realized there is gonna be one or two later tonight. I forgot if it was one or two litters though xP

mad.gif Mom said I'd get more time for working today, but instead she shortened it again!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif Night everyone! *hugs puts out cookies and angrily rolls off*

I had this lovely Xano girl born today from my Fabled Sweet Songs and ILD's Serenity. Since I had a few Sugar Balloons lying around, I used one of those and a coat stain to make her look like this:

user posted image

I think she came out very nicely. Sugar Balloons really seem to like green and blue for some reason.

Anyone have any name suggestions?

I don't know. But she's really pretty. I love the light colored Dalmation (I think that's what it is) on her. Very pretty!

xd.png

ToTed somebody and got a LOBSTER and now I have 11 BoBs although I would've had more had I not used one or two of them tongue.gif

The light spots sort of remind of light shining through water, like in the ocean. If that makes and sort of inspiration. Nerea comes to mind, but I have weird named. Narea, Nharea. I don't know.

All the users with name edits made by them or some admin is really confusing So many of them are 'Bleep', 'BleepBleep', or 'BleepBleepBleep', or [something]Bleep. xd.png even my own username is Bleep now.