Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Right now I've been hankering after Fog and Frost, and I have 2 each of the patches (wingbones and tail, I think?). Now to come up with designs.

Ummmmmmm. Just send me something random? I am so bad at choosing stuff! Or wait - can you send DNA yet? I am collecting DNA stands like crazy.

Edit: Imma just send it. ;P I owe you for the fish anyway!

Edited by inlaterdays

GIRLS!! D: *sobs* I might not be on for a while! Randomly my computer started smelling like really heavy smoke from where the fan air is supposed to come from, I haven't heard the fan going off in a while, and my charger just suddenly stopped working! And like said many times over, my laptop has to be charging almost 24/7. sad.gif

And I don't think it's the charger that isn't working! No charger is working on it now!! D:

That means I may not be on for another several months or so! *sobs*

It's done the smoke smell before, but that was when I was on it for 48+ hours straight. Even overheating shouldn't do that - make the charger stop working. I called my mom and told her that I need flash drives and stuff because no way do I have enough memory to back up all of my stuff on there. I got my brother to let me use his computer right now, so hopefully my computer will be okay. I'm worried about putting it on hibernation in case it won't come back on, but it'd save battery, but when it goes to hibernation or anything that turns it off, it takes a really long time and I don't think it has enough battery life to do that. My mom just called me and our 'computer geek' keeps telling me that it's the charger. HE ISN'T LISTENING TO ME!! D: I've already tried every charger and outlet and everything! And my computer has overheated before; It just shuts itself off until it cools down. I'm literally crying right now because he won't listen to me and I have, no joke, over 5 thousand files on that. I would see if I can use the 'cloud' to back up all of my files, but I don't know the web url and I don't know if I'd have enough time to go through everything and back them up. sad.gif

I just registered on Felisfire today. Now I have to wait for the admin to give me the activation link in the email.

-Still Waiting-

user posted image

biggrin.gif Thanks ILD!!

Got a dilution potion! What does that do?

Well, I think my laptop is still okay... I hope...

EDIT I:

Skinny, you don't get activation links. Someone just reviews your application and if they think you'd be good, they approve you and you get an email. If not, they deny you and you get an email. No activation required. smile.gif (And when you get on, as you missed some days of the ToTing so far, I'll send you some things. smile.gif (If I can, that is))

Edited by StarSea

You are welcome!

I could CRY. My Avvie Chetae got coat bleached (her base color set to white).

I bleached another cat (one that I did want done), and tried to navigate away and then put Avvie Chetae back as my active.

But the site was lagging and it replaced her as my active and then changed pages.

So she got bleached too.

I put a request in the "please fix my cat oops" thread but I am so sad.

*hugs Kuuki back* And it's so old, I don't think that any computer store will be able/willing to fix it. sad.gif

EDIT:

ILD, ITEM HOOOO!!

xd.png It's my only one, but I rather need stain than bleach

Edited by StarSea

I know how it feels, my PC is also from stone age and it has problems all the time. The laptop that should be mine and my moms is now only hers and if this computer decides to break again then i won't have any internet 'til its fixed -.-

No thanks, but thanks for the thought. sad.gif

I am never using that stuff again. I just want my kitty fixed. sad.gif(

v_v I hate getting hand-me-downs because they're almost always so old and about to fall to dust.

Wow, sixth AikEEzEEz! I'm gonna be making lots of babies even after the even fertility boost is over! xd.png

EDIT:

If you're sure... *hugs* Poor ILD. Hopefully they'll fix your baby soon.

Edited by StarSea

I just registered on Felisfire today. Now I have to wait for the admin to give me the activation link in the email.

-Still Waiting-

Welcome to the, Leana. Let me know when you can log in and be sure to pass on your ID number to the rest of the thread so we can bombard you with love and gifts!

ILD, you don't mean to say that the Coat Bleaches/Stains effect the active cats right away, right? I would take down my avvie cats if that happened because Sigal is my favorite.

ILD, you don't mean to say that the Coat Bleaches/Stains effect the active cats right away, right? I would take down my avvie cats if that happened because Sigal is my favorite.

Yes, it does.

I set the cat I wanted bleached as my active temporarily. Then I used Coat Bleach and it worked. So I clicked to navigate away from the bleach page and then to set my Active back to Avvie Chetae.

But the site lagged and I got two cats bleached before the site navigated away.

I'm really hoping that the mods can fix her. I don't care that it used up an extra Coat Bleach - right now I want to give away all my Coat Bleach and Stain and never use it again.

I just want her base color back.

Wait, but did you click the option to use it? I meant upon receiving the coat bleach from ToTing it just automatically affected your cat.

Wait, but did you click the option to use it? I meant upon receiving the coat bleach from ToTing it just automatically affected your cat.

I did click the option to use it, but not until after I'd changed my Active.

When you get it from ToTing it just goes in your inventory. You have to click on it in your inventory to get it to work on your active cat.