Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Ooo! The two Scalae Skittles babies (DD and ILD, I named them and send them out. smile.gif)

One of my wavedancers I cloned, and two other felidae. smile.gif

It might be because of Sandy. Did you notice TJ's codes?

I did; very clever of him and a nice tribute.

Everyone I know who lost power has it back on, and I think *most* of the major areas do, from what I'm reading. But people might be too busy still with repairs to home and property to worry about Dragon Cave.

Edit: yay Scalae Skittles babies!

Edited by inlaterdays

Nope, not finished yet. Yasu has been trying his best to get it finished up, but I'm sure Sandy brought delays to him.

ILD, did you see the news on Sandy last night? Sandy managed to spark up a huge fire and from all of her winds, it became widespread and the only thing left of most houses is just their chimney or even nothing. Very few things survived it except for people.

biggrin.gif Yay! Now I've got all three minis! <3

Okay, thanks! I had seen those new minipets, and thought they may be from the haunted swamp.

Wow... That storm has done so much damage, though I hadn't heard about the fire.

Congrats! Where can you get those minis? I like the little ghost/skeleton one...

Simply by ToTing people. smile.gif Do you know how it's done? (Originally it was to end on the 6th or 7th, but Knife asked Yasu to extend it to the 12th so the Sandy people can get some stuff too. Poor Yasu, when Knife had asked how he was doing he replied "Cold and wet. >x<"

Yea, I hadn't heard about it, but when my mom went to watch "Revolution", instead it was all new about Sandy and instead of watching it, she decided to be a jerk and fast forward through it all. It was recorded because it was supposed to be Revolution, so when she went to bed I started it and man was it bad! I feel so terrible for all of those people and I'm extremely glad that it hadn't been worse. I just hope everyone down there gets food, water, and power in time before snow starts coming. sad.gif

ohmy.gif Coat bleach! biggrin.gif One more thing off of my wishlist of items to get from ToTing. smile.gif

Huh, okay. Yeah, I've been ToT'ing a lot lately. Guess I just haven't gotten any yet! (Though I have gotten lots of bones, a few discs, and too many accessories. xd.png)

Also, here's the kitty I'm ToT'ing with:

user posted image

All of the accessories he has are just from ToT. (And there's a lot that I've removed.)

You wouldn't happen to have gotten any extra ribcages or skulls, would you? I really need those two. <_> I haven't gotten any bones yet. If you do happen to have extras, I'm willing to trade you one for one/several of the new minipets if I get any more.

It's fine. smile.gif You can't control what you get, so don't worry about it! happy.gif

Kuuki, I'm gonna influence your eggy next time I drop. smile.gif

EDIT:

ohmy.gif Canine Easter Egg!? But it isn't easter yet! xd.png *hugs egg* I wonder if there's a guide for the eggs and if not, I should make one...

Edited by StarSea

smile.gif Thank you.

Found egg guide! biggrin.gif

But... but but but... I just bought a test tube! D: xd.png

*flails* I keep getting Yoo-Voos. What do they DO?!?

EDIT:

Woo! More Aikeezeezs and I finally got a Magmaheadz. biggrin.gif I wish Knife would say at least what he plans for them to do...

It just started getting really windy outside and whenever I hear the wind sound that I'm hearing right now, I think it's snowing...

Edited by StarSea

Snow??? Lucky. >_>

It needs to snow whereI live...

Ooh, nice! I was going to use my activation disc to turn my Chetae into a Xano, but it won't work... D:

Edit: ohmy.gif Got a Black Rose!!! *Adds to collection*

Edited by SoulFang

Yes please, ILD! *hugs* What do you want for it? And don't say nothing because nothing is something! >:D

ohmy.gif Fourth Stained Knife! biggrin.gif Now I can make two pairs or a pair with doubled Stains!

EDIT:

ohmy.gif Zaku Fly Trap! Yay!

Edited by StarSea

Hrm... *ponders over thousands of items I have* xd.png

v_v FF is lagging again. And my Raylink wireless says that the connection is superb. If it's so superb, how come you keep lagging? *pokes at wireless thingy*

ILD, what are your top five favorite patch markings and top ten favorite accessories?