Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

FLAHUKU BAR!

EGGED!! RUN 4 IT!!!

SASUAGE!!!

UNDER--- wait wut?

Geez I don't wanna wait a minute between every ToT. Wish it was 30 secs or something -.-

Wow Star! It sure is better than mine xd.png Mine's a big ole mess since I am so bad at arranging similar information together xd.png

v_v I am so bad at remembering IDs. I know DD's and that's about it. *rubs head, embarrassed* Could everyone tell me their ID? I'm going through my profile posts right now, so hopefully I can get some of you.

I've found one from Kuuki and ILD, but that's just page two so hopefully I'll find more.

I couldn't remember even my ID. Dumb, huh?

EDIT:X Treat! (#338546) and Batik (#222263) are spending a lot of time together... oh! Treat! (#338546) is pregnant!

Zerda or Chetae?

Edited by KuukiKiller

I JUST remembered one of my 06's had triplets due and the total number of kitties due today is six or seven... around that area. And that means a couple more litters tomorrow and maybe a litter I forgot about will be enough to bring me to gencode/zapper/egg species before/on election day. Yiissssss

Just got a BoB and Albeki Gummiez :|

Receive Item (Easter Egg)

Cheap plastic bats and uncarved pumpkins are the only decorations at this house. But the lights are on, so you go ahead and knock. "Trick or treat!" The woman who opens the door blinks at you blearily. She looks as if she just got home from a very lively party. There is a faint smell of alcohol and Bibi Leaf. "Still out this late? What time is it? I ran out of candy a while ago. You wouldn't believe how many people are out this year. You'd think the colony had tripled in size since last year... anyway, sorry, I -- wait, hold on, stay right there." As if suddenly having an idea, the woman gestures for you to wait, then disappears into her house for a moment. She returns with what appears to be an Easter egg and plops it into your candy bag. "I remembered I had some of those left over from the adult's egg hunt back at Easter. I couldn't remember which have candy in them so I just tried to choose one of the more Halloweeny-looking ones. Some of them were pretty dark for Easter eggs." Beggars can't be choosers, and it's better than nothing at all, so you thank the woman and head off to the next place.

What the....?

dragon bombs *boom* jk

I'm going to start askin random questions and you guys can answer them however you like since I'm half bored right now tongue.gif

If somebody gave you fifty bucks to do their homework for them for one day what would you say?

xd.png

Hmmm...

If somebody dared you to jump off a diving board that looked like it was fifty feet in the air into a really deep pool for a brand new car would you dare?

Lolk xd.png I prolly wont because I'm lazy xd.png

Hmmm If somebody told you they'd give you a ten foot tall cake for your b-day if you would be their 'servant' until then would you do it?

I sure dont wanna be nobody's servant xd.png

Depends of the somebody...... wink.gif Tom Hiddleston: I love you, my master! Random guy: F*** off.

AHAHAHAAA xd.png lol

If some bad idiot person made you... hmmm.... read a ten thousand page book/phamplet/whatever (xd.png) in five seconds or they'd feed you to pigs in front of police what would you do?

I'd prolly be like "well whatever you [insert bad words here xd.png]" and bash their face in before escapin' and callin them cops meself. >:D nobody's gonna feed ME to pigs.

EDIT: OMG MY HOT POCKET'S BUTT SPILLED THE HAM AND CHEESE INTO THE WRAPPER xd.png

Edited by gjhhhhhh

If somebody gave you fifty bucks to do their homework for them for one day what would you say?

Depends on what kind of homework, how much, and the grade level. Most likely, yes.

(Or I'd just pocket the money and run!! xd.png)

If somebody dared you to jump off a diving board that looked like it was fifty feet in the air into a really deep pool for a brand new car would you dare?

Never. That is extremely dangerous and you're more likely to die or end up with a hospital bill that costs three times the car!

Hmmm If somebody told you they'd give you a ten foot tall cake for your b-day if you would be their 'servant' until then would you do it?

No. My birthday is March 7th, so that'd be several months. I love cake, but that much? No way! It'd all go to waste by the time I could even eat 1/10th of it (depending on the diameter and all... 1 inch, I could eat that in three days! 7 feet? It'd be moldy and everything. Yuck!)

Anything I'm missing? (Besides IDs...)

Lol Star.

I think your profile is just about done.

For mine, I was thinking of having some of my best feli hold the info since I am so bad at organizing things like profiles xd.png

And I keep forgetting to ToT another person a minute after I ToT somebody ._.

Time to start catching up with all of that ToTing! I still have yet to get at least one thing off of my wishlist for today's ToTing... sad.gif

Gosh dang it! Why do the orbs all have to cost so much? ILD, you wouldn't happen to have a spare orb you'd be willing to sell me for 1000En or less, would you?

Edited by StarSea

Orbbbzzz dey so expensive I haven't bothered to buy one for days even though I have about 1100 right now in the bank. I am saving up to go whopper shopping on pretty feli :|

Just got filchay bursts from KnifeBleep X3

Another Wipera! -.-

Edited by gjhhhhhh