Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Vio, it doesn't go right onto your cat. That would be somewhat unfair... It goes to your possessions.

Man, third orthrimer! xd.png They must love me or something.

Need an Orthrimer? xd.png

Now I'm getting lots of candies. rolleyes.gif And just about all of them are ones that don't work yet and Knife hasn't told what they do either... :L

Nope, i already have two xd.png

Yeah, i get tons of candy too. Candy overload xd.png

EDIT: Got a advanced color disk! But, gotta go now, bye!

Edited by KuukiKiller

Bye Kuuki! smile.gif

Gjh, are you gonna keep the stain, or would you be willing to trade for a bleach?

This morning I got my SECOND lighter and I was like well finally! X3

Ugh more cumberfingers -.-

EDIT: Star, I don't really care WHAT happens to the stain I am pretty sure I won't have any use for it and cr@p I gotta go ._.

Edited by gjhhhhhh

I got one edit, and it's a Zerda for the bunny rebels. I wish I knew who was throwing the bunny rebellion avatars and helping us out xd.png

Okay. smile.gif Bye!

xd.png My active now has a purple tongue. laugh.gif

EDIT:

Going shopping really soon and getting Wendy's. Anyone want something to eat?

Edited by StarSea

Star, I would love if you could bring me a shake or something. It's morning here, but I don't give a darn.

happy.gif Okay.

dry.gif IceFang100 isn't following the Lights On/Off rules.

1) I'm pretty sure it's already over.

2) I have no lights at all and they've already ToTed me several times when my lights were off/didn't have lights.

3) They've ToTed plenty of other people who aren't participating.

Is s/he a new user? I think it would be best to politely inform him that Lights On/Off is no longer being played now, I would think.

They've been here since October 3rd and they've been playing since then or a little later, but they didn't just join FelisFire or Lights On/Off.

Leaving! I'll be back soon! smile.gif

Okay, I guess I'm not going... unsure.gif Life is so confusing here.

biggrin.gif Belljuice!!!

EDIT:

Oh wow, I'm going to have such a fun time piling together everything I've gotten at the end of the event! Got an Advanced marking disc as well! biggrin.gif

Edited by StarSea

And I say I'm having a horrid time readjusting to the mouse. D: I'm so used to using my left hand on a touch pad, now I'm trying to get used to drawing with my right hand using a mouse again. I draw with my left had but do pretty much everything else with my right and it's confusing and all...

xd.png Yellow/golden stuff must really love my current active. She's got golden ram horns, yellow devil horns, and yellow bear claws on right now. laugh.gif

Ech I have a rainbow assortment on Goldpatch and removed all of them except for black bear claws and black snake tongue because that's s/he's costume smile.gif

ohmy.gif I just got white devil horns... xd.png Wouldn't that contradict itself? Devils are supposed to be dark and evil, but white is the exact opposite of a devil. laugh.gif