Soruc The Dragon

Felisfire

Sent, Star! I don't need anything for it. smile.gif

People are gifting & trading all over the place! I love it.

Sorry for the delay - I took a shower and the site is super slow for me.

Just in case my internet turns off at 8...

Thank you ILD! *hugs*

Woo! 75BScore! >:D

Grats on the fly trap, DD! biggrin.gif

I thought I was gonna get a tolno chomping plant, but instead I got bleeding zombie rot. Blech! VnV If anyone wants it, you're free to take it!

Okay, here are a few of them-

user posted image

user posted image (I figured purple because blue and red makes purple...)

user posted image (Same kinda theme/design as Google! biggrin.gif)

Night! *huggles, puts out cookies, and sadly rolls off to dinner*

DC RELEASE TOMORROW!!! :DDDD

ohmy.gif The girl didn't show up and looks like internet goes off at 8:30 or later. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edited by StarSea

Meh back from piano lessons xd.png

Well somebody finally bought Graybird, a gray felidae all carrieds and I had to put him at 30 for somebody to notice -.- ah well at least I'm back up to a thousand forty EN again...

Aww just got Xutu worm mushrooms /faicpalm

EDIT: Now I've got 'a slightly crushed Beaked Cobra' which isn't that bad I guess smile.gif

Edited by gjhhhhhh

LOL Star! X3

Btw has Sandy gone yet? I haven't seen the news in a while velociraptor.png

What I hear/see is that it's gone and left the north in a messsssssss...

I have no idea what she's supposed to look like or anything, so I can't really base what I think of her off of that, but I think it's pretty good! biggrin.gif

Yay! Now I've got two stained knives! biggrin.gif

blink.gif I think FF is giving me OCD and ADHD! Either that or FF is giving me OCD and PE is giving me ADHD... xd.png

Luckyyy. I still haven't gotten a shuckbuddie and I still only have one lighter... geeez Lady Luck sure hasn't been paying attention to meh X3

Although I just got ram horns...

Gjh, if FF ever loads for me, check your items. biggrin.gif (This may take a while... dry.gif)

Okay, night everyone! *hugs* smile.gif

Edited by StarSea

I love Zombie stuff ... /walks away whistling

Anyway! Got another Darkborg piece! biggrin.gif ... And another Wipera. xd.png

Oh... biggrin.gif

FF is slow for meh too. I'll have to take a shower in a moment which means less time for ssssssllllooooowww ToTing dry.gif

Night Star! *hugs back*

Going to ToT some more before going to sleep smile.gif

EDIT: X Thunderclaw (#325075) and Summanus (#344189) are spending a lot of time together... oh! Thunderclaw (#325075) is pregnant!

One female chetae smile.gif

And I just happen to get a Tolno Chomping Plant Fight:

By design, a narrow but long finger of undeveloped forest extends deep into the colony, so that many of the houses can have nicely forested backyards, and for the general purpose of having a 'green belt' so that the colony doesn't become excessively citified over time. Under normal circumstances, it's a nice thing to have, but at the moment, you feel like crossing the green belt just to be able to trick-or-treat is a gigantic pain in the butt. It's too much; you have to sit down and rest for a while. But just as you've identified a likely-looking log and begin to sit down, your cat hisses a warning! You bolt upright and jump back, just in time to hear the jaws of -something- snap shut behind you!

Whipping around quickly, you spot a well-grown Tolno Chomping Plant! Shocked to find the dangerous carnivorous plant so close to the colony itself, you freeze, not knowing what to do. So the plant, sensing prey still close by, gathers up its roots to move forward in order to take another chomp at you. At this point, your cat leaps at the plant, raking its thick surface with its claws. The Tolno turns to engage your cat instead, and...

You can't watch. You just can't watch. Covering your eyes with your hands, you're unwilling to witness the fight in case it goes badly for your cat. Soon enough, all goes quiet, and you uncover your eyes nervously... did your cat get wounded and driven off, or do you get to take a Tolno Chomping Plant specimen home tonight? (Check your active cat and Possessions to find out!)

I was so afraid of finding out I didn't get a Tolno Chomping Plant but... I DID!!!! biggrin.gif Another item for my collection biggrin.gif

Edited by gjhhhhhh

Thanks, DD!

And lucky you, gjh, i got the ugly zombie wound -.-

EDIT:X Goddess of Mischief (#333128) and Loki (#355970) are spending a lot of time together... oh! Goddess of Mischief (#333128) is pregnant!

Yay!

Edited by KuukiKiller

Carnivorous Easter egg?

EDIT: Got another Wipera, so if anybody wants it...

Edited by KuukiKiller

You can usually tell from the coloring and name of the egg- Zaku fly traps come from the carnivorous egg.

DC AWAY! biggrin.gif

(And time to set up my siggy "Guess that new name!" again! happy.gif)

Oh wow, that was really easy to get my 6... Took be about three minutes? *click, back, refresh, repeat* Just one cycle was about 17 seconds. xd.png

Now time to see which three babies were just born...

Edited by StarSea

Thanks, Star!

Yay, got my 6 Halloween eggs this year without any bother either. Now they are influenced and I am waiting for TJ's to grow up!

Kuuki, if you'd like, I can influence an extra one of mine to be male and hatch it for you if you promise to catch and abandon one new egg each time you can (as I'll have one less egg slot for doing that). I'm beating my sister over the head with a roll of toilet paper right now trying to get her to come on and help me with the 'Sandy Saviour' thing I'm doing; Pick up as many eggs as you can and abandon all but two (if you can influence them so you'll have a pair) when you can, catch more, and repeat. Then before you go to bed, claim your last set and keep them until they hatch, gifting them to those affected by Sandy when they can get back on. smile.gif I'm thinking of making a thread for it, but I'm not sure...

Oh! I just had the most amazing idea! >:D Yay for artsy fartsy stuffs! smile.gif

Gah! I go to check the three to find there are two more! D: I'll have to post them in a bit. xd.png

Ooo! The two Scalae Skittles babies (DD and ILD, I named them and send them out. smile.gif)

One of my wavedancers I cloned, and two other felidae. smile.gif

Edited by StarSea

I wonder if I should do the catch-and-abandon thing...I usually help out when drops are hard, but the dragons are so wonderfully plentiful this time.

I don't know if that's because it was planned that way or people are still without power or people forgot about the delay though.