LoveLost

Lost to the World OOC

Rals....

"You've got Mail!"

(wink wink)

@Rak: Wut? I don't get what you are saying.... Oh well. I suppose you just posted it anyway.

EDIT:

"When Rak gives you mail, don't read it! Make Rak take the mail back! Get mad! I don't want your dang mail, what am I supposed to do with this? Demand to see Rak's manager! Make Rak rue the day it thought it could give Darkshadow mail! Do you know who I am? I'm the Sith who's gonna burn your house down! With the mail! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent combustible mail that burns your house down!"

I'm sorry. I had to X'D

Edited by Darkshadow

Yeeeees 8D Go read the note Johan sent Rals, it involves Joran's life or death!XD

xd.png

Edit for Darky's edit: Very nicely played. xd.png Now go make Rals read it! xd.pngxd.png Seriously, smiling is now painful... I need oxygen. O.O

Edit: And sleep. >.> And Pack should post! I'm gonna wait with Steel until Packgoater posts. :3

Edited by LadyNatasha

OMGosh, ya'll are having waaaaaay too much fun! I ain't kidding either!

So, may not post till way later in the day today. Have to go to the dentist which will be fun *not the large amount of sarcasm*. yeah so, and it doesn't help that I typed up my post and can't figure out how to make my browser let me copy the text onto the clipboard so the post is gonna be a bit...waaaaah!

Teheh, fun over, thanks to Johan. :3 But Graham is on the trail! I can't wait for Joran and Rals to notice him. xd.png

Don't worry, Rakashua won't be able to post all day either, he's heading back to college and it is a LONG drive.

Hmm..... I honestly don't know what to do. Should Rals turn Joran in for information that Johan might not have, or should she protect him? What to do... >.> Also, now that Graham's there, it's getting way more complicated. <.> Ideas, please?

Also, I see what you put in your sig, LN.

Hope you don't mind. ^^

As for what you should do... you should grab a die (singular for dice) and roll it, and decide off that! biggrin.gif That's what I do when making a life-changing decision! Just kidding, just kidding... but when roleplays get sticky, I usually do role a die to make a decision... and then I realize I actually wanted to do one thing more than the other anyway and I ignore whatever the die rolled to be. xd.png

I love dice. Did you know Rak gave me a pound of random dice for Christmas? It is super cool, because now I have 4-, 6-, 8-, 10-, 12-, and 20-sided dice! I also have two six-sided dice that don't even have numbers on them! It's so cool. 8D

Anyway, complicated is good! Yay for Graham's arrival! Poor guy, had all night all by himself to twist his own thoughts. o.O

@LN: That did not work >.>

The die decided that Rals should attempt to murder everyone except for Joran. Actually, that sounds like a good idea.... Off to post!

Edited by Darkshadow

@LN: That did not work >.>

The die decided that Rals should attempt to murder everyone except for Joran. Actually, that sounds like a good idea.... Off to post!

O.O Wuuuuut? You put that as one of the options for the dice roll? >.>' Not quite what I meant. xd.png Oh, boy...

...unfortunately I have to leave quite soon to go to band practice, so I may not get to read your post until I get back. Speaking of which (actually completely unrelated), I had a Star-Wars dream last night... thanks a lot, Rals' t-shirt.

Okay, I finally posted, and had Xander interrupt them a little bit...Didn't notice how biting I made him sound until i had posted it wink.gif But he means it in all goodness and kindness...it's just a thing that he has with the werewolves and he forgot that Rals isn't one of the werewolves that he usually messes around with wink.gif

Oh and, posting this from my brand new computer!!!!!! Sooooo happy!

Yeah, but still what Xander said still pisses me off. There is only ONE entrance into the werehouse, and he's treating Rals like an annoying five year old. It makes ME want to jump on him and bite his neck off, vampire or no. LL, you are just making my craving for violence stronger with Xander's 'kind' words..... No offense, though .+.

MUST KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.....

Wolf-Graham will be pissed at Xander. Just letting ya know. He wants to kill, dammit, and Xander's not going to convince him otherwise. He's had a full night to himself to steep his thoughts and twist them to make Joran a horrible, horrible person.

Congrats on the new comp, LL.

And Rals is a bit angry, as well. She sees Xander as a cocky, full of himself kind of person who just plays life as a game.

--

Also, I'm just angry for no reason >.> I need to take it out on roleplay characters.

lol! He;s 350 years old! Of course he is going to view her like that....and a warehouse? Dark, warehouses have tons of entrances especially of they are old and unused. Air conditione ducts, all sorts of places.

lol! He;s 350 years old! Of course he is going to view her like that....and a warehouse? Dark, warehouses have tons of entrances especially of they are old and unused. Air conditione ducts, all sorts of places.

I was talking about doors >.> Like, the main doors. <.>

Rals doesn't care if he's 350 or 700; she wants to be treated equally. If Xander isn't going to do that, she'll be rude right back to him.

I totally get that, but Xander isn't going to see that. He's technically young for a survivng Vampyre and not only that, but he's been kinda secluded. It's only been the past hundred years that he started working on his degree and he's pretty much only really associated himself with people that he has knwn instead of working with other people. He's almost anti-human in a way, but won't ignore them.

I just think it's funny, but still, he won't view her as an equal because she has yet to prove herself. Just because she's an Alphess doesn't prove anything to him.

and oh..... o.O sorry....I feel stupid now.

I just think it's funny, but still, he won't view her as an equal because she has yet to prove herself. Just because she's an Alphess doesn't prove anything to him.

Funny, I could say the exact same thing. Xander hasn't proved anything to her except that he's really good at making noise and stalking people.

xd.png You guys are making me laugh! /shotandclawed

Roleplays; the perfect anger-management tools, right? xd.png Sorry, I just had to.

But! Joran has spoken now, in all his 19-year-old wisdom, and he wants answers! So... LL shouls post again! O.O

And Graham... I'm seriously scared now. >.> He's still lurking in the shadows... 'o.o

he's a Vampyre....he makes noise like a wolf does when they are upset.

@LL- YUSH! However, when I was in a group of younger RPers like when I first started, it wasn't the best tool for friendships because a lot of them were too caught up to separate the world from the RP....but now that we are older, i guess it definitely could be.... * walks up to Xander and punches him for Dark * Bi-polar characters are hard to play ;0

Okay, I am seriously considering making Xander a bi-polar person. It fits him more so in my mind than I thought it would....and plus irritating Rals is fun...

And sorry for not posting! Went to the dentist and found out what this dang thang was....stupid dentist before the one that I like screwed up my tooth so now I have an abcess that isn't making me happy....so posts may be either a) short or cool.gif non-existant the next few days.

@ Pack - thankies dear. And yeah, Graham sounds like he would be mad anyways though whether or not Xander told him to go for it or not. Besides, he brings the orders from the NPC's because RPing all the NPC's can get tiring....

* walks up to Xander and punches him for Dark * Bi-polar characters are hard to play ;0

Okay, I am seriously considering making Xander a bi-polar person. It fits him more so in my mind than I thought it would....and plus irritating Rals is fun...

@LL: Please don't do that. Xander makes me angry in real life, though I'm never going to take it out on the other roleplayers.

Man, Xander is acting so cocky...

xd.png Chill, my wonderful friends! Rals now has her chance to do whatever she can to Xander, while Joran decides elder Vamp[yres] are weird and goes for a walk... out of sight... still within Graham's sight... /cue o.o

*sings*Grahams coming to kiiiiiiiill him....

So next time I post will be around 4, probably. Maybe 3 if you're all lucky.

Xander Vs. Rals!

Graham Vs. Joran!

xd.png And now Joran's pretty sure Graham is crazy. o.o Of course like usual Joran blames all his problems on Steel...

*finishes pouring water on flames of burning house* *pulls out cell phone....*

-Rals... You've got mail!

@Dark - Sorry, I guess.

Anywho, sorry for not posting till late today everyone...hopefully things will get easier smile.gif

-Rals... You've got mail!

AGH! Must I use another Portal 2 quote to make my point? Rals does not want mail!

@LL: It's fine, really. I roleplay by putting myself in my character's persona and reacting.

Edited by Darkshadow