LoveLost

Lost to the World OOC

She's attractive. And that's not allowed, because beating up a pretty girl is harder than beating up an ugly girl. Er, or rather, perhaps Ruthlop doesn't like the fact that she's getting attention. Yeah, let's go with that. xd.png

lol well both would work. She is rather exotic looking which is what I made her to be to draw attention to her. Doesn't help that she has a horrible attitude and she wants to have every single Richie in the world murdered...well, except for Johan at the moment.

It's probably more like both for him. He's attracted to her, but she's a poorling who wants him dead (though he doesn't know it) and is getting attention unlike a poorling should. That's a no-no for Tommy-boy. xd.png

._. Mind posting as Graham as well?

Ja. I will in a sec. I dunno why, but I thought you were gone and I wanted to get something up before LL left, so I just tried to get that up. I can edit it I suppose.

Teheh, Joran's not used to being mean. :3 And I got my first Kanthaya post up! Yay for poorlings who actually follow rules! xd.png

Edit: I don't see her form up yet, so for those who want to know:

Name: Kanthaya Guard (Can Tie Yah)

Species: Human (Poorling)

Appearance: Kanthaya has chocolate skin and almost black eyes. Her hair is a dark blonde which is more tan than it is blonde and slightly lighter than her skin (also of course a different shade of color than her skin). She wears white facepaint that starts under her eyes and goes down her cheeks and neck, disappearing under her garments.

Kanthaya is 5'7 and built more to fight than to run. She is strong in her arms but not very fast. Her forehead is broad and her cheeks are high, her chin is slightly squared and her nose has a gentle roman slope to it. She often holds a shy look to her face, and her eyes can be hard to read. She has large feet and long fingers. Her hair is straight, but probably not naturally.

Excels at: All health studies, science, physical fitness

Studying: To become a doctor

Edited by LadyNatasha

Oh sorry Natasha!....Do you mind if I put it on the first page of the OOC since she is a human?

Also, are ya'll reading Rak's posts? You guys will need to....and keep reading them... because this is going to be fun! Believe me...and no, i won't ruin anything.

I am curious as to what Tom is going to be doing with Xander....lol xd.png

Poor Joran.... sad.gif poor poorlings....well Arata and Marcy...he basically destroyed all of Marcy's food for the rest of the winter....

Oh, was the other place Arata's? Heheheh :3

Yesh, make sure you are reading Rak's posts... he giveth not away much information to me (I has feeling he gives more to LL? xd.png) but just enough to keep me furiously reading his posts and staring with bloodshot eyes at his character. ^^

And poor Marcy, yes, though I must say I don't know the exact reaction she'll have. Can't wait to find out...

Edit: Go right ahead and put it on the OoC first page. :3 That way they can all see her little dull existence of a history. xd.png

Edited by LadyNatasha

lol he's the only male poorling...poor fella!

Oh, he gives muchez more to me...lol buwahahahaha! I know whatz gonna happen!

Oh it'll be interesting, you just wait and see m'dear...

It's not dull, just short....poor ting sad.gif

o.O Now I be very, very interested in teh plot....

Kanthaya is all like, 'uh why in the world would this guy even care about us, he's a Ri--wait medicine?!?! Tell me more!'

:3

Edited by LadyNatasha

Oh, was the other place Arata's? Heheheh :3

Wait, what? Then who is at Arata's house if he was hanging out with Carmandy?

"Shutup, you baby."

"It hurrrrrrts!"

Joran knew he was being pathetic, whimpering like a baby as Steel stuck the needle into his arm. Steel... Joran's Grandfather's most favoritest courier ever. Steel was only a few centuries old, but seemed to show much more potential than Joran did. Joran wouldn't be surprised if his Grandfather put the dark haired Vampire in charge of the house someday. Steel seemed to thoroughly despise Joran, though he never said anything to the lad's face.

"Slow down!" Joran hissed as Steel quickly finished pushing the blue liquid into Joran's arm. Steel grinned in return, though with his dark hood the grin was barely seeable. "There you go, little Baalgruf. In no time you'll be jumping off the walls. Now get to work! And make sure no one sees you. As far as I can tell, there's only one poorling at home and he'll be easy to knock out. Nobody would believe him except the other stupid poorlings, and I've twisted enough arms that the authorities won't believe them. Now scram! I'll clean up this mess-of-a-house you have. Idiot, leaving your scent all over like this..."

As Steel rambled on, Joran felt his heart begin to speed up and his energy levels spike. His mind began to wander to a thousand thoughts at once, and all at once he couldn't even hear Steel anymore. His breathing began to increase and he growled in sudden annoyance at Steel. Steel grinned widely. "Go, destroy them," he whispered. Joran didn't hear him, but he didn't need to; before Steel could even begin to laugh Joran leapt out the window like black lightning and raced towards the poorlings residencies as fast as he could... and it was very, very fast. Joran didn't stop once; he knew what he had to do, and exactly how to do it. His reflexes were faster than he had ever felt them; basically the injection had made him as dangerous as a century-old Vampire who was hunting, except Joran wasn't hungry for blood. He was hungry for destruction.

Joran slowed as he reached the edge of Marcy's residence. According to Steel, the security cameras around this part of campus were having some 'issues' and wouldn't be working. Joran assessed the residency a moment more, and his bloodred eyes rested on the garden. Dressed in all black with the scent-coverer spread over his body, Joran rushed at it. He ran through it once, and then again, and tore up everything. He accidentally cracked a window of the house while climbing it to get to the ceiling, where he checked for and ruined any sort of foliage that was growing there. He viciously tore at a tree that was near the house, a healthy one that was probably as old as Steel. When he was certain her yard was absolutely destroyed and nothing was salvageable from the garden, Joran moved on to the next Poorling's residency. A tiny spike of guilt hit him, but it only lasted a moment; sacrifices had to be made, and it wasn't like Marcy would be alive more than seventy years. She'd have plenty of time to get over it.

The next poorling was a master craftsman when it came to gardens; Joran had purposely put the man in charge of taking care of and preparing the garden and flower arches for the party. Joran had even paid him $500 extra to do it, though he had told the man to keep the payment part a secret. The man accepted the money, but only because Joran insisted. Joran took a deep breath, arms quivering, and charged towards the garden. It was absolutely beautiful, and destroying it would have been delightful if Joran wasn't aware of the time and effort the man had put into the garden. Destroying beautiful things was something Vampires naturally loved to do, as they were attracted to the healthiest sort of meals. Joran tore through the rare plants and beautiful vines, then smashed the young apple tree. He ripped up the ground with the vegetables planted and crushed the special grasses. He had only begun his climb to the roof when his keen ears heard the turning of a doorknob. The poorling was home.

Joran didn't have time to think, so he quickly fell off the house he was climbing and raced to the door, bashing it in before the man could open it. The man was knocked back and quite startled, and Joran quickly finished knocking him out before getting back to the roof; there was no use in closing the busted door. Joran destroyed whatever might have been on the roof and immediately left the residence. Marcy and the poorling man were the only two who actually cared about their gardens, so Joran didn't even visit the other residences. Instead he ran straight back to the large set of connected suites that made up the rich-Richie residency. He crept to the back doors, where Steel was waiting with his arms crossed. There was a huge grin on his face. "Have fun, Baalgruf?"

Joran didn't say anything. He threw off his hood and dropped it on the ground, then tore off (not literally) the black outfit he was wearing. He kept his head low, and his face blank. Steel said nothing and simply picked up the clothes Joran left on the ground. Joran was then wearing a plain white T-shirt and jeans. "Get inside and get your suite on, your girls are waiting for you," Steel hissed pleasantly.

Joran very much was thinking of fist-fighting Steel right there and then, but as the injection wore off he found he had no more energy than a regular human. He muffled his way up the stairs and into his room, where he fell on his bed and stared at the ceiling, all sentient thoughts leaving his head. The only thing he could think of were the expressions on the faces of Marcy and poorling man. Why did he care so much? Joran wasn't sure. He hated being weak, and emotion towards humans was weakness.

some of it is off a bit so ignore those parts. Gist? Joran destroyed Arata's garden and Marcy's.

Okay then. What does Joran have against Poorlings?

No idea. Even Lady doesn't know....

Is this one of those secret plot things again? Between you and Rak or something?

Alright everyone, listen up.

As you all have guessed, Johan has a plan to take over the world! (well not really that drastic) but he has a plan that he is executing one step at a time... but what is his goal? What are his motives? And who is really using who in this messed up world?

To help you find out, Johan has written a song about how he's going to do things, and each time we move to another phase of the plan I'll reveal a new verse to you all, which you can use to guess at what's going on and help you fill in some of the pieces if you don't want to read all my long posts....

and no, no one is working with him... he's all alone, so without further ado... her's the first few verses to the song.

Johan singing:

Day 1:

"Think think think away, every day the same,

merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a game!"

Night 1:

"Plan Plan Plan all day! Who do you think they'll blame?

Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily, life is just a game!"

Day 2: (before party)

"Drugs drugs miracle drugs, changed you removed your shame!

Marcy Marcy I choose use your heart in my game! haha!"

Night 2 (the party):

"Tick Tock Goes the Clock, tell me what's my aim?

Minutes until the count down ends, you'll all react the same!"

Day 3: (Spoiler alert! this is your clue for tomorrow!)

"Round Round Round they go, after some vampiric dame

Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily, oops! who did she maim?"

And so riddle me this batman: Why maim when you can kill?

Anyway, Rals has her own plans as well. What are they? Who nows.

@ Dark - Nope, that one is by Lady all on her own.

I love this RP <3 It hash stolen mah heart! Ya'll are just too amazing for words.....

OH! And just so ya'll know, I only know what is going to happen at the party...however, I have no idea what is going to be going on after that...

So after the party is a mystery... interesting.

Just so you guys know I might not post for a while, because I'm preparing to leave on Christmas vacation. I might pop in from time to time, but don't count for any solid posting. Thanks!

Ahhh, sorry I has missed some chat in OoC.

To clear up: Yes, LL is correct, Joran destroyed the Kitsune's garden. I posted that before Arata was a character. X3 He did it because his father told him to, not because he hates poorlings... though he might hate poorlings, who knows?

And this party... SO SUSPENSEFUL! We'll all react the same? Interesting...

Merry Christmas Darky, have fun on vacation! We'll all be waiting upon your return...

...and honestly, Bat Man should get over his past and use a gun. Think of how many lives he could have saved if he had shot Joker the first time he saw him!

"Round Round Round they go, after some vampiric dame

Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily, oops! who did she maim?"

Oh, dear... this wouldn't happen to involve that random Daena (was that her name) that got sick after dancing with dear Johan, would it? That's my best guess, ha! Can't wait to find out... sort of... and Kanthaya is gonna go cuh-ray-ZEE trying to figure out what's in the Vial Mr. Hawk gave her... heheh...

Merry Christmas Darky, have fun on vacation! We'll all be waiting upon your return...

...and honestly, Bat Man should get over his past and use a gun. Think of how many lives he could have saved if he had shot Joker the first time he saw him!

I'm not saying I won't post; I'll be popping in from time to time to occasionally post. Also, neither of my characters are really interacting with anyone. I'm just waiting for the main event of the party to happen so then I can post.

LN: Yes, I agree, but personally I like Batman's methods better. If he used a gun, Arkham City would be over in about an hour.

Also, neither of my characters are really interacting with anyone. I'm just waiting for the main event of the party to happen so then I can post.

LN: Yes, I agree, but personally I like Batman's methods better. If he used a gun, Arkham City would be over in about an hour.

Actually, Joran went over to see Graham and Rals, and I think Graham was gonna dance. ^^ But that's not a big thing anyway.

And about Batman... I do agree, his methods are smart, he's probably thought it through a bit more than me. :3 He's one of the best Superheroes, going around saving people with no powers at all.

lol I love where this conversation went...and I still cannot wait for Rak to post...but he did have a huge final today in Greek....eek! lol

aaaaanywho, thanks for warning us about the possiblities of a few days of hiatus, and I'll try and PM you when things start to pick up again wink.gif

OH! Happy news! Finally got Part 1 of my book done at least in most of the information needed. ( 72 pages...) but I have to go back and go through things. so thank all a ya'll for helping in developing the thought process that I needed to wink.gif

I'll try to get a post up. Sorry I'm pretty inactive right now. I've been juggling schoolwork, drama, and high school applications. D: I just want to be in high school already, seriously. DX

@Packgoater: You're not in High School yet? O.O Wow, you have really well developed writing skills! :3

@LL: Yay for your book! Glad we could be of some help, heheh! I still can't wait to see what happens at the party...

Edited by LadyNatasha