LoveLost

Lost to the World OOC

Ruthlop's getting a player?! Ah man, that's sweeto! Haha, Joran's gonna liek this... heheheh...

And yes, I do think we should skip to the party evening after tonight. I'm just waiting on Graham and Rals, mostly Rals. ^^

I'll let you write Rals's response, if you want. I still can't post.

2nd one was done by the same artist. xd.png When I was looking for pictures for Graham that was the one I was originally linked to, but then I found the one I'm using for Graham now.

Unlike a lot of people apparently, I build the character after the picture, so I have like nothing down but the name. *rolls eyes at self*

And yeah, I'm going to RP Ruthlop. This'll be fun. biggrin.gif

I'm thinking this: [X] or this: [X]

I like the mood of the first, but it doesn't show the face well. I could use both pictures, the second being of the face itself, but I don't like the whole smiley-ness of it.

Also, for those of you who aren't used to my OoC posts, forgive my made up words that make me sound unintelligent. I swear I'm far smarter and ought to use better language and speech, I'm just... lazy.

Alright then, so it's agreed....'cept for Rak....* pokes *

Tomorrow night in RL, as long as LN posts we should have the Party going on.

And so that I am clear, the pairings are as follows:

Johan is going with Marcy

Graham is solo so far

Carmandy is solo

Xander is solo

and then Rals and Joran are going together.

Right?

@Pack: I like the first one too. It makes him seem like the person he is and you're right...the second one is waaay too smiley.

Also Pack, just to make sure, TS ok with you?

Make-up words are never forgiven...they are honored...lol!

Time skip for the party....the one that Graham was trying to get Joran to help him with? Well from what I can tell, Rals is probably going with Joran....

So ya....I posted about it a few posts back...

Joran's got two dates with some other ladies. Joran is trying to hook Graham up with Rals. As far as I know.

And the time skip is fine with me.

So, you think Tom should be a human, vampire, or werewolf? He should come from the US, or perhaps be adopted, I'm not sure.

Hmmm, I think Vampire....but then again, we need more Vampyre's....I've got the only "good guys" out of the bunch!

Your choice really though wink.gif

Oh yeah! That's right, forgot about that.

Alright, so it is totally official. Tomorrow, once LN posts * pokes * then we should definitely be able to have the party... * runs to work on party post *

Hmmm, I think Vampire....but then again, we need more Vampyre's....I've got the only "good guys" out of the bunch!

Your choice really though wink.gif

Oh yeah! That's right, forgot about that.

Alright, so it is totally official. Tomorrow, once LN posts * pokes * then we should definitely be able to have the party... * runs to work on party post *

Vampires? Nope, not for me.

I'm thinking of making a sadist poorling, but I'm still tinkering with the idea if he should be a Vampire/Vampyre, or Werewolf, or just human...

lol I think I may have made too many interesting options....

The RP isn't desperate for any one type of being...'cept for Vampyres and "good" Werewolves....

lol I think I may have made too many interesting options....

The RP isn't desperate for any one type of being...'cept for Vampyres and "good" Werewolves....

No I just like mentally messed-up characters. It's my job to add dark humour to every roleplay!

Hey, Lovelost, would it be okay for a Japanese-varient werewolf? I can PM you the details about what I kinda want to do for that.

Definitely! It really is your choice. Johan is what, Mongolian? I have no idea. But Carmandy is somewhat Hispanic, Aloysius is German, Montague is French, Xander English, so whatever you want smile.gif

Yup, Joran's working on Graham and Rals :3

And Joran is Icelandic! Sort of... he's also Greenlandic (hey that's a word!) and just Nordic overall. His accent is what you might find on an ancient Viking, if he ever used it which he hasn't yet.

hahahha! "Ooop, der go meh undies" for those that have watched How to Train Your Dragon.

I guess I keep missing the little things with charries...

hahahha! "Ooop, der go meh undies" for those that have watched How to Train Your Dragon.

I guess I keep missing the little things with charries...

Tehe, I miss little details all the time (coughXanderGrahammixup?cough), no biggie. ^^ I'll go post and then I ought to get to bed. :3 Then par-tay!

lol well, I posted....but then the computer played stupid so it deleted everything that I had posted and I didn't save the word doc. So once you post Pack, I'll post with Xander and Carmandy since they are waiting for him.

Also, since you made Tom a Vampyre, do you want him to go more towards the Vampire range? Or is he really a Vampyre that wants to help right the government without destroying it first?

Tom's complicated. He likes the government as-is, and he's kinda under-the-radar and likes it that way.

And Xander shouldn't have been able to tell he was a vampire. Tom's not open about that.

You stated that he was a Vampyre. With Zebulon and Jamila as the clan leaders, AND over 2000 years old, it wouldn't be that hard for them to detect other Vampyres.

But you said in the most recent of updates even for a 2000 year old vampyre it would be hard to detect. And he's a vampyre because he's american. Couldn't you be a vampyre without being one publicly?

Guess I didn't think of that. i can edit it out if you want, or we can just ignore it.

I'll just ignore it. And I'm working on a post right now. Oh Tom's horrifically peeved that Marcy is pretty and even more so that she caught his attention before he took a double-take. xd.png

hahahahahaha lalalalalala! that is funny...hurry up and poooooooooost!

Posted. :DDD And Tom's also terribly confused as to what he's getting revenge for. He just will get revenge, though. He'll get revenge for her looking pretty. Yeah, because that's a *horrible* crime.

lol that's what made me laugh. He would get revenge for her...umm...looking pretty? hahahahahaha!