LoveLost

Lost to the World OOC

xd.png makes sense to me, Pack! I'll tell you though, poor Joran was hoping Graham'd be a bit more... Graham-like. Like, forgiving? That's the way Joran thought of him. xd.png Joran's not very good at predicting people, and right now he's scared out of his wits, though maybe that's changed a tad since the situation changed (can't post till LL does, and by the way Happy New Year to you too LL! Hope it was a nice party!). Overall he's just pretty sure his grandfather will kill him anyway, so he wasn't real big on fighting back, but now that an ally [Rals] is here... well, he might just have something to fight for. o.O Who knows? Gotta wait for Xander to answer everyone. ^^

So last night my sister and I were staying up late waiting for midnight because the party we usually go to wasn't happening this year, so we started attempting to draw random characters. 8D It was pretty fun, I'll have to see if I can get them onto the computer. :3

Glad my logic makes sense to someone other than me. xd.png

Graham's not having a good day. The force of being clawed would've likely shifted his nose even more. And so he's in pain, and grumpy.

So, LL, I noticed that we've got a "Rollo" here. Wonder where I've heard that name before, eh? tongue.gif

I wonder what would happen if Rollo was put into this RP. He would probably kill everybody because there were too many people. He's was so much fun to RP, though. 'Tis a shame the RP is dead. D:

LN, that sounds really awesome. I should do that sometime. I have a tablet as of Dec. 25, so I could totally do it... Though I do hate coloring. DX Lineart, then.

And you should post the pictures ASAP. I wanna see them.... *whines*

Rollo... like Rollo from Code Geass? :3 Sounds like a different one, but perhaps with a similar personality.

ANYWAY, yes, as soon as my sister lets me get hands on her papers I shall. She colored hers but I didn't color mine; I'm too afraid of ruining what I already drew. xd.png Note that we're not experts, so nothing's perfect (right now my attempt of Joran has his head too big and his legs look funny...) By the way Pack, don't forget about Tom. :3

ohmy.gif my sister just said she's gonna try a movie/book front-cover shot! Anime style, as that's her favorite. She was asking me who the main characters were so they could be in the center of the V of characters... I told her probably Marcy was one of them, but I was thinking Johan would be like that guy in the far background whose image is rather faded and whose head takes up the entire sky... if you get what I mean. That sounded weird. Anyway! As soon as LL posts, I'm posting Joran's reactions! He as a LOT of reactions to go through. o.o

Edit: I see LL... biggrin.gif

Edited by LadyNatasha

lol! Sorry guys, it is taking me for...EVER! Anywho, that sounds soooo cool LN! I can't wait to see those photos! I can totally see Marcy as a main and then Kanthaya too because of the whole Poorling thing. I dunno about the order, but you can do whatever you want and I am totally going to have to beg your sister to see that....

@Pack-...yeah....I kinda like the name since you intro'd it to me. And ya know what? I think he would be an awesome person in this RP....but to be honest though, it would be dificul with tensions so high...but then again, possibly entertainig...

@ Dark - I need to post with Carmandy....sorry!

@LL: Take your time, take your time... /bloodshoteyesstaringatRP

Joran's fate is only sitting in your fingers, every word you type determining it, nothing big...

xd.png

lol! Xander is a softie despite being 300 and some odd years old....besides, he was made a Vampyre by the biggest goofball in the world...

yeah, he isn't going to kill Joran...but maybe Graham might and Rollo is seriously miffed right now...

Oh and yeah, kinda an update on Marcy. These next few posts are kinda gonna have alook into her character and why she hates Richies so much...is saaaddd...

Awwww I feel sooooo bad for destroying her garden now! D': Joran, if he ever sees her again, is gonna apologize and I'm guessing she'll shoot him. xd.png /shot

Yes, Xander spared Joran, but Joran has much bigger problems behind him... can Xander handle them? Lez find out! And whatabout Rals? o.O Joran isn't gonna be all like, 'okay I'll join you Vampyres! Bye Rals!" Teheh... can't wait to see other reactions...

Edited by LadyNatasha

lol! Yeah...if she knew it was him? Well, it wouldn't be pretty either way because she couldn't really kill him because of his strength but at least she would die happy... I think...

lol oh I knew he wouldn't, but it wouldn't exactly be just Xander, it would be him and a few other Vampyres...hehehehehe... * skips off to read *

Rals is...just kinda... possessive....no big deal, right?

I'm loving the postingright now, it's so interesting. >.> On the other hand, Arata is scared of Victoria. She's scary. Does Joran feel sorry for destroying Arata's garden? Probably not. :'D

Edited by Darkshadow

xd.png Rals is awesome. We'll see if LL lets that fly. 8D As for Arata, Joran doesn't even know him, but if and when he meets him, if he survives, he'll probably apologize awkwardly... if he's still in America surviving... you guys never fail to surprise me. xd.png

lol I loved that part Dark! That was totally awesome! Rollo and Xander are just too stunned by the information to really even think of chasing Rals...

And now, there shall be a post for Marcy as well and we shall find out the source of her hatred.... :'''(

Haha! xd.png Okay, I gotta post... sorry Pack, if it needs to be edited I can, but... Joran I just HAVE to react with!!! xd.png

@LN: Yes, you do. This is very exciting.Or I'll hunt you down..... just kidding that's Rals's job... :'D

Edited by Darkshadow

hahahahhahahahaa! I read the small print....

Okay, I haz posted and it seems that ya'll know know the gist of Marcy,wooohoooo!

Is it weird that I actually teared up?

Edited by LoveLost

Wow. If Joran ever realizes what he's made her lose, he'll probably not want to tell her he did it. Like, ever. O.O Poor Marcy. If I actually cried when reading things, I'm sure I would be. That is super sad. o.o

Edit: I posted :3 Tehe! Xander and the Alpha just standing there... I could totally picture it! xd.png Now Joran wonders what on earth he's going to do and where he's going to go... oh, and by the way...

MEET STEEL!

He is an official [evil] character! Muahahah... read his profile if LL has it up. >.> /goestocheck

Edited by LadyNatasha

I'm sorry, I didn't cry.... Don't hurt me... ,_,

Yeah, Rals has a small cruch on Joran, totally, LL Lol she totally ran away with him. Hey, who else falls in love with creepy stalker vampires? 8D

xd.png Darky xd.png

Heheh! At least he's not as creepy as Johan! Or as old as Johan... that guy's, what, over a thousand? Sheesh, he's about Joran's grandfather's age!

Anywho, I posted 8D I wanna see where Rals goes with Joran!

Joran totally thinks Rals is about the weirdest, coolest, most interesting person he's ever met, heheheh... maybe once he gets over his emotional breakdown he might thank her ^^

Edited by LadyNatasha

Yeah, it is... sad.gif

And yeah, Joran would be dead meat at least imo...lol!

* runs to read postez and put up Steel's Profile *

Wow. I just watched the most awesome interactive Deviantart thingy. But! Anywho, thanks for getting up his profile. I didn't realize his history was so long! :3

Ooh, this roleplay is getting very exciting. What's gonna happen next? I want to know~

I agree! Rak, you certainly set a twist on things! This is a pretty cool RP, not overcrowded and yet everyone posts nice long posts. Like LL said, a book! (/thinks of organizing and actually making this a story) Speaking of which, is this ANYTHING like the book you wrote anymore LL? xd.png I know that book was mostly about Marcy, but I suppose she didn't get her garden destroyed in the book...

Rals has Joran in a warehouse and she's made sure he can't escape! 8D Let's see what happens.

This book LL has should be interesting...

uh, nope. This is kinda set after what I have already in my mind. The book kinda goes over what I have in that post that I made earlier. It's very depressing, but kinda an examination of how far a government can go. The second one, if I am ever able to do it, will kinda follow the way that the RP is going.... in a way wink.gif lol!

So when I get off everyone gets on, right? DX *curses dead laptop* If my laptop was working I'd be on more often...

Anyway, Rollo would be hilarious. And LN, it was actually a character of mine. He was the most moody, rude, horrible person to be around.

I didn't post as Tom because I didn't have time. I wanted to get at least one of the their posts up so that I could show you all I'm still alive. xd.png

Aww sorry Pack, but not much happened. ^^ Just lots of wolf-riding, withdrawals, and info-discovering.

Speaking of which, Kanthaya is now officially attempting to figure out the properties of the Vampire venom. Teheh! And Joran is out of it, though the smell of blood certainly changed his dreams a bit...

...and Graham is chasing. Oooooh boy. Will the lavender-mixup be enough? o.O We shall see! Though Joran really does want to apologize in a sane manner when he has enough senses. xd.png