LoveLost

Lost to the World OOC

@ Pack - o.O Drama doesn't stop though until you are out of the educational system.... and I can't believe that you are in Middle School.....wow.................................................... o.O

@LN- Ya'll always help cuz ya make meh laugh! And the party is still a secret because I ain't gonna tell! That's Rak's job...hehehehehehe....muwahahahahaahaha! * cough cough * wink.gif

The only reason I'm doing drama is to put it on my application, and since it's my last play in the school I'm in. I might do it in highschool, maybe.

The reason it's stressful is because it's all occurring at the same time. DDDD: Seriously.

An yup, I'm in middle school. :/ Everyone else on these forums seems to be in highschool or college. And thank you, LN. :3

Well, I hope things slow down for ya soon Pack dear smile.gif

Okay, btw, totally loving the changes that you are putting into place in Tom...but I have a question...what is he NOT going to ask Marcy?

LL: I think he's NOT going to ask her to dance tongue.gif

Pack:

Err, one more thing... the RP Mods and Approvers had a little discussion about this shortly before LL became an Approver, but I think that the swear you had in there with the single star counts as censor evasion. Actually, I'm sure it does, I think it was Khallayne who said that if she can tell what swear it is on a glance than it's censor evasion. So, for the safety of the RP and your warning level I think you should change it. happy.gif

Yes, he's not going to ask her to dance. Mostly because it would be embarrassing and totally ruin both his reputation and his ego, and secondly because she pissed him off, becoming all pretty 'n stuff.

I also edited the post so it's fixed, sorry 'bout that.

@Pack: Heheh, I could NOT see him asking her to dance xd.png And I wonder if she'd say yes? Doubt it. ^^

Aaaaand sorry for not being on at all today and not posting yesterday, I was confronted with an unexpected sleepover and forgot to tell everyone :-P So I won't be able to post until late tomorrow at the earliest~

No worries ya'll! (About not posting, words, and all that fun stuff wink.gif )

I was gone most of the day hunting ( 6 hrs....and didn't catch a stinking thing.... ) and am now not feeling very well.

Tomorrow is when Rak is suppose to be back and once he posts, I should be able to since I really don't see a way to interact with any of the other characters.

hahahahaha lol! Yeah, the holidays always take a toll on RP's...more than finals did at least.

So, EVERYONE, read Rakashua's post VERRRRYYY carefully....hehehehehehe and I will make a post that kinda gives an example of reactions.....muwahahahaha!

Yeah, I was shying away from posting because I wasn't quite sure how to start xd.png And I live with the guy.

Ohwow, I just tried to tell my brother (other brother) a joke and I was laughing so hard I had to start it over four times. xd.pngxd.png XP Seriously, it wasn't even that funny... too much sugar for lunch. o.O

lol!!!!!

And wow, that is really way too much sugar.

Yeah, I'm going to make the post tonight and make sure that it is good and thorough wink.gif

Once you do that, I'll contribute with Rals and Arata as well in a nice post.

Yay! Thank you guys for being willing to wait and willing to continue this wink.gif

Definitely, this is a neat roleplay... though I'm debating where to go with Joran, since I view Vampires as rather naturally evil... hmmm, bad Joran or good Joran? xd.png We'll see. And... oh, the options with Kanthaya. You are bad, Rak. <3

And I'll contribute with Joran and Kanthaya.

row row row your boat, gently down the stream

Merilly Merilly Merilly Merillly Marcy holds the guillotine...

EDIT: but don't think she's getting special attention, Johan is going to be interacting with everyone!

EDIT #2: I think I'm going to start counting the number of times Graham gets his face destroyed....

We're on... 2 now? or 3? lol

Edited by Rakashua

@Lovelost: Could you post as Carmandy, please? I can't do anything else.

Oh Packgoater, where hast thou gone? I wanna see if Graham got a slashed face or not! biggrin.gif Oh, and how Tom reacts, heheh.

Joran is pretty sure he's dead. xd.png

Edited by LadyNatasha

Oh Packgoater, where hast thou gone? I wanna see if Graham got a slashed face or not! biggrin.gif Oh, and how Tom reacts, heheh.

Joran is pretty sure he's dead. xd.png

Hey, LN, can Rals step in and rescue Joran?

Hey, LN, can Rals step in and rescue Joran?

I'd be fine with her stepping in. xd.png Do note that she'd be revealing herself as Werewolf. biggrin.gif Of course Xander probably won't kill Joran, but Rals stepping in would make things interesting! So, go right ahead tongue.gif

Edit: I'm totally gonna draw Joran handing Rals the rose xd.png because they're both quite easy to draw and I had no idea how Rals would react to him offering her it. :3 And because I love drawing anime. And other things. I like drawing lots of things.

The first anime I ever drew was this guy with purple hair and white skin and a red eye and a blind eye, with a desert background and grey robot-like lines on his face. My mom thought it looked like Michael Jackson. O.O I... didn't expect her to say that. xd.png Hopefully I'll do better this time around.

@DS: Ohyah! Bring on da WEREWOLF!

Edited by LadyNatasha

She's going full beast form on this. OOH YEAH.

xd.png Didn't quite expect that as a rescue! Rals is so cool~

Do note though, they are far out of sight from the party--Joran is off-campus actually, having jumped a pond and climbed a fence. So you may want to edit the distance. Other than that... I just have to wait for LL before I can reply! O.O LL, come baaaaack!

xd.png Didn't quite expect that as a rescue! Rals is so cool~

Do note though, they are far out of sight from the party--Joran is off-campus actually, having jumped a pond and climbed a fence. So you may want to edit the distance. Other than that... I just have to wait for LL before I can reply! O.O LL, come baaaaack!

The distance was edited. I want to see what happened. >.> Come back, LL.

Whoa....that was fast ya'll! Sorry, we went to a party and I can't post now, but I will tomorrow. I wonder if there will be a fight or a resignation? I dunnooooo!

lol Love ya guys! and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ah. I finally posted.

Graham, of course, got cut by Joran, and got irritated because that's the nose that was just broken and is now probably even more painful. And then added to the pain is the noise-thing. So he's pissed off, and wants to kill something.

So my reasoning for having wolf-Graham different from Graham-Graham is that since his regular self is so restrained most of the time, he needs somewhere to store those emotions and his aggressiveness. That place happens to be the wolf. Quite like a child who will blame things on their imaginary friends, or make up imaginary friends as a coping mechanism, he places everything on the wolf. Does that make sense at all to anyone but me? xd.png