LoveLost

Lost to the World OOC

Okay, so turns out I was going to a party. XP And was not going to be able to post at 3,4 or any such time. *sigh* So today will have to do.

No worries Pack smile.gif

Okay, so two new characters with completely and totally sucky intro posts :'(

EDIT: Lady, I noticed how you quoted Xander...lol!

Edited by LoveLost

Awww, cheer up! I'm posting now. Rals is going to be glad that her Beta finally makes an appearence, even though he's about 200 years older than she is...

Teheh! Quote him I did. :3 Hope you don't mind, I'll probably be changing those regularly. ^^

Oooh, two new non-American Werewolves? All these Werewolves are tempting me to make one...

...but not yet. Oh that reminds me, I meant to post as Kanthaya. I'mma go do that now (if I can get it done before I have to leave).

lol she's a good leader and he is more of a follower for some parts of him....hehehehehe

And I'll try to cheer up smile.giftongue.gif

AGH NOT MAIL AGAIN >.>

...sigh.... Guess I'm going to have to edit my post again. Be right back, Rals is going to check her cellphone.

lol! Sorry for not posting quickly. I will def have one up tonight or tomorrow morning...

Oooh, two new non-American Werewolves? All these Werewolves are tempting me to make one...

Come.... join Dark's Side... make a non-American Werewolf... you know you want to... *uses mindtrick* :'D

Anyway, I'll just wait for LL to make a post as Xander and the two Werewolves.

I just posted....sorry it took so long. Working on a few other things as well.

anywho, I posted and we also need good werewolves too! There's only two!!!!

Is Graham counted as one of them? xd.png I could make another one, but I want to be more active with Tom first, which means I should do something with him.

lol Yes Graham is counted as one of the American wolves. I think Arata might be though, but that is Darky's choice there...

Yay for Kanthaya the new vampire, everyone say hi!

Don't worry... she isn't interested in your human blood she...

*agh...*

"Get off, no! bad bad! Sit! You don't get fed till later! Quit staring at my neck like that it's creepy... what do you mean I do the same thing? oh really?... oh... heh I guess I'm creepy"

*celebration!*

Three cheers for biologically logical vampires... at least it makes sense!

Yay physics!

Yay Chemistry!

Yay... FICTION!

Hahahahahahahahahaa!!!!

Woohoo!

Marcy is going to be soooooo maaaaad!

Oh this is wonderful I can't wait until LN posts! You guys make this one of the MOST entertaining RP's I have ever been in!

TEHEH! The late night posters are AT IT again!!! xd.png

Oh, and "Hi, Kanthaya!"

GRRRRR *rip* *shred* *bite* *meow* *hiss*

Wait... meow? Anyway, GOOOOO MARCY! I could imagine it now: Marcy, to the rescue!

xd.png But what will Johan do? I wanna know I wanna knoooooow....!!!

i knoooooow! Marcy is like freaking out right now...she is totally ready to go in there all karate style and kick whoever's butt it is....but your bro won't let me...lol! jk jk

anywho, yeah, she's really caring for Kanthaya....i love the last thing that she thinks...

“Please let her be okay.” She prayed, but to whom, she did not know. “Please!” It was then that she realized how much she really favored Kanthaya’s friendship and kindness towards her.

yeah and what's with the whole meow thing? that's my line...

Ah... back to life as usual... Johan should be answering his phone soon lol... and arriving at Pizza Hut... with a slightly torn costume with what looks like a bit of blood on it... (which by the way makes the costume look that much more perfect)

I wonder what Rals will think... she'll know it's blood... his blood, vampire blood... but she won't know it's Johan, fortunately, change of hair color, the fact that he's no longer hiding his scent means it will be new to her. So YAY! Meeting the crazy anime looking guy with a really big... real gun!

How fun... Johan has to keep track of so many things at once I'm worried I'll forget something and ruin his plans for global... I mean... umm.... school domination!

GL Darky! Hope your school work is going well!

Bedtime for me. :3 And wasn't one of your alias' "Cat" LL? Or was it Kat? Rak keeps accidentally calling you it at home when telling me to post. xd.png Of course he's at college nao.

And yes, I loved that last line. Kanthaya's stubborn side was very much livened when she was bit, and she does not like Johan. She's got all the facts mixed up, but hey, she has a reason not to like him. ^^

Rak, I'd suggest writing things down... or you may just mess up, and Steel will take over the world instead!

Gnight all :3

Johan is a nut case...and I agree with your sis Rak, you need to write things down or at least put all of your posts in a file smile.gif

A little mixed up? try horribly mixed up! If they ever meet each other, Marcy is gonna have some 'splainin to do to Kanthaya, and then Kanthaya and Johan to her and then the whole world is gonna 'splode!

Oh and it's a nickname that I go by so yea. And it's Cat, meow? He did? That's funny....lol!

well I know that Jaylan isn't going to trust him AT ALL. Blood and a creepy outfit immediately puts you on the "I'm going to kill you if you make a wrong move against Rals or my daughter" list...lol!

And G'night smile.gif

Edited by LoveLost

LoL, Jaylan's a pretty awesome character. ^^ Though I'm fairly certain Rals will hold her own.

LL,

Johan had given Kanthaya her own amount to experiment on it and it must have gotten onto her skin or into her mouth.

I think Johan had tried to keep that secret from Marcy...? Oh well either way, it just seems like from the post he did when he handed it to her that he told her not to tell anyone and didn't let Marcy see. xd.png

Off to my first day of a new semester of college!

Yeah, your bro pointed that out to me....I feel super bad about the mixup, but he said to go ahead and make it that she saw him pass the vial. She is basically going on assumption and as long as she can go on that and not become a worry wort, then I'm good smile.gif Sorry about that sad.gif

I feel so bad for Kanthaya right now...

And thank you for the compliment towards Jaylan smile.gif I wuvs him and Wynter is cute to me....kinda like an innocent ditzy little girl <3

Yay! that must be fun! What are you taking?

Hehe!

I would right things down... but Johan doesn't write things down, and while he is more brilliant than I am, he's still only human... ok well not in the biological sense, but he does make mistakes, and if I make a mistake... which I already have, I won't edit it out, there are no take backs, he will have to live with the consequences.

Mistake he made:

I meant to have him lock down the house when he left so Marcy couldn't come for Kanthaya.

Resolution:

He used the fact that Marcy was out of the house to get Kanthaya into it without her knowing. All in all it actually worked out better for him this way.

As long as his genius (read: psychopathy) can make gold out of my mistaken mud, then he should have no trouble at all.

Still... he wasn't planning on having to deal with Kanthaya this early, he didn't want to harm her, to make her resent him, to force her into this. He's actually a gentleman when he can be, and he despises vampires like Steel who have their thralls that obey them out of addiction. All the people Johan has working for him obey him out of affection, respect, and simply because he's been nice to them. Eve and her grandmother for example are typical of those who work for him. He has an entire army of the downtrodden from everywhere he's been... they'd all die for him, and not because they've had a few drops of his blood either.

He regrets deeply what he has to do with Kanthaya now, but he's too old to be bothered by regrets, and Marcy is too important to him for it to happen any other way. So he's simply decided to move on, and do the best he can with what he has...

When life gives you lemons... make vampires!

Doing PSEO so still some high school, but in college I'm taking Geography, Literature/English (BTW Rak I LOVE Mr. Fang Shen Fan dude whatever his name is! He's an awesome teacher!), and Speech. Bleh for Speech, but everyone feels that way so it won't be too bad. :3 Oh, and I'm taking some Hiking-Orienteering class, but that doesn't start till April.

Gentleman? Ha, Kanthaya don't see him that way! Though I guess his other behaviors with people besides her would suggest he is one. ^^ She just totally hates him at the moment and is sure he's some sort of sorcerer.

All the people Johan has working for him obey him out of affection, respect, and simply because he's been nice to them.

I guess Kanthaya's the first who doesn't then! But who knows that might change. Maybe...

...that's the fun of staying in-character. I can't say whether it'll change or not, because I don't know what's gonna happen. :3

When life gives you lemons... make vampires!

And once I get rid of all the Johan quotes I have in my sig, I am SO sticking that in there!

Aaaand my sister is finally getting up the pictures she's drawn with her new colored-pencils she got for Christmas. I think she's drawn Graham, Rals, and Joran so far, and she's going to do Marcy next. I'm keeping her updated with the roleplay and she loves it. xd.png

So I'm busy as of late. D: Once I find out what to do with my characters I'll get a post up. I like Tom and I want to do something with him, but I'm just not sure what. *shrugs*

Tom should meet up with Steel... or maybe Graham should O.o