LoveLost

Lost to the World OOC

I'm sorry, everytime I read the last part of your sig it makes me lol. For some reason I think nobody believes Johan when he says that he's shy....hahahahahahahaha!

Okay, so, right now I think we are pretty much waiting on Darky...have no idea where he is though....

Teheh! xd.png Yup, just waiting on Darky. :3 Not sure where he is either,- probably swamped with school. Due to time differences in the RP I'm gonna wait to reply as Joran until Darky has Rals and the Beta/his daughter go to Pizza Hut. I love that place, best pizza ever.

And Kanthaya will wait too, her and her broken neck. ^^ Efficient, if not crude, Rak.~

Steel I might post with, if Packgoater wants either Graham or Tom to interact with the creepy-coldblooded-heartless-evil-grouchy-500-year-old-Vampire dude. 8D

So Graham is currently plotting against our lovely Joran, so that might work.

Tom is pretty much just there. He'll be protective of the US werewolves and Vampyres once he finds out something is wrong, but he doesn't know about any of that, so he's not really doing much.

Thus I have decided Graham is probably the more logical choice. I need someone more american to interact with him, I suppose.

Noooo Darky Where Art Thou?

Me going to go crazy with all me evil plans!

I'm going to end up writing a short story about what happens after all this... or something...

We need to make another RP that takes place a year after this all blows over (for those of us still alive) when we all get back together after Summer Break to go to school again!

Or I just need to make a story about Johan, lol, but it's no fun being him by myself, must have others to interact with! and I'm good at making him good at interacting and planning... but if I'm also controlling (writing) those who interact with him... then it doesn't seem as real and it seems sort of set up.

Doesn't matter, I will be distracted by massive schoolwork soon anywho... but that won't keep me from checking this once a day, I make a spot for it in my schedule!

lolz

-Rak

PS: I love your siggi LN! I need to make one of them.

Glad you like it, I wondered how long it'd take you to notice it. xd.png Anyway, those are ALL of his quotes about ownership that I could find, along with his sadistic and shy quotes. :3 You should save them, so I can look for more weird stuff to stick in my siggy. 8D

A year later RP would be fun... we'll see who's alive, heheh...

And you're totally right. Role-playing is much more fun because each character actually has a personality! Well, not that story characters don't, but it's hard to realistically vary their personalities as I learned through NaNoWriMo last year. ^^

It'd take me about a minute to find all the creepy, stalker-ish, evil quotes my characters had stated. I tend to stick to the Dark Side for most of my characters.

Anyway, I've been gone since I broke three fingers on my left hand (my writing hand, no less D:) but I'll put up a post soon.

Also, Rak, you're not the only one who wants to start their own evil plans. Especially now that I want to create a certain vampire....

It'd take me about a minute to find all the creepy, stalker-ish, evil quotes my characters had stated. I tend to stick to the Dark Side for most of my characters.

Anyway, I've been gone since I broke three fingers on my left hand (my writing hand, no less D:) but I'll put up a post soon.

Also, Rak, you're not the only one who wants to start their own evil plans. Especially now that I want to create a certain vampire....

Teheh. Dark Shadow. "Dark" Shadow. Makes sense to me. ^^ But you're still Darkybear, even if you're a sith. 8D

Aww you broke three fingers? sad.gif How? Oh and I'm left handed too. I thought I was the only one left. :-D

Waaaait a new evil Vampire? What's this make, 3 official and 500 NPC (that'd be Russia for you xd.png)? Me be excited! o.o This means I'll definitely have to make a werewolf, but only after a while; I want the 'original' plot which had to do with Marcy joining some others in history class, to continue. If it is going to. So many plot twists! :3

Steel has no super-secret-ebil-plans. His plan is 'kill Joran, kill Joran's friends, get out of country.' He's more of a grunt-worker, as Johan rather stated; he doesn't do deep philosophical thinking and witty planning. He keels and ees done with eet. tongue.gif

It involved my hand being crushed while lifting equipment.

Yes ^^ I am a huge Star Wars fan. I can recite the history of the Sith from memory, including all the names of the ancient Sith Lords whose tombs are on Korriban.

Yes, this vampire who will be named Jonathan Harker, and he just happens to have a split personality, his alter ego called Silver and is a dominant force over Jonathan, who is naturally timid. I look forward to playing as him >.> That is, if LL accepts him and my evil ideas...

ebil ideas, ebil ideas! lol lol lol lol lol lol

this is just waaaaay to much stinking fun....ya'll honestly have no idea....

And what's this about History Ladydear? I dun like it and neither does Marcy....anything dealing with history is evil to her...

Rak, yush....yush yush yush yush yush! That needs to happen...but first there are things that moost happen!

Okay so, Darky...you should just find a way to get your computer to be voice activated and then just say the post and your computer will write it...mine does that, i just need a good mike!

I'm not sure what Johan is going to do when this is over, I have a few ideas (sorry no spoilers!) but it mostly depends on:

A: if he is still ALIVE

B: if MARCY is still alive

C: what ends up happening to Kanthaya

D: if MARCY still wants anything to do with him when all is said and done lol

What ends up happening to Kanthaya? LoL, hate to tell ya, but she's pretty much Johan's for life. xd.png After all, Johan kind of made it so she couldn't survive with anything less than a 1500 year old Vampire. ^^ Of course, she could always die somehow. o.O

Well yes I realize all that, I'm just wondering how she is going to turn out psychologically and whether or not Johan will be able to explain everything to her in such a way that she ends up agreeing with his point of view and decides to serve him willingly.

If she doesn't well... there are other things he could choose to do.

He's against the idea of creating actual Thralls. She doesn't count in his mind because she won't be addicted to his blood any more than we are addicted to oxygen. So she'll be able to choose freely and he'll give her a few options, but she does require his blood (or blood of similar age) to live well.

That's not to say that blood only 1000 years old wouldn't work, it would just be like one of us trying to live of bread and water alone, that and she'd feel half starved all the time.

EDIT:

There's a side to me that you never knew never knew

All the things I said most of them weren't true, them weren't true

And all the games I play I would always win, always win...

Johan likes this song!

Edited by Rakashua

hehehehehe, D is the one that I am trying to figure out...cuz she is still going to be alive although there are a few that will die of mine that is muwahahahahaha!

But she set fire to the rain....lol!

* tries to wait patiently *

Okay, if ya'll read what I am writing in my book, you would mistake the Marcy of two years ago for someone else...

She doesn't really stand up for herself, obeys all the laws with a little bit of stubbornness, doesn't analyze things all that well, and cares about everyone...

Marcy of now? Try to knock her down she get back up. Laws? What laws? If you tell her a fact, she will analyze every aspect (that I can see at least), and only cares about a few people, maybe not even a few.

Yeah I blame her vampire boyfriend's mind erasure!

All his fault, vampire boyrfriends can't be trusted!

All male vampires are evil!

Oh wait... nvm Johan says he's not evil, he's just shy.

Johan why are you swinging that pocket watch back and forth....

Johan: "I am noooooot eeeeeevvvviiiiilllll"

Me: "I am not evil"

Johan: *mutters under his breath...* "stupid hypnotism handbook..."

Double Edit: All problems solved, and the only strange one in my family is my dog. >.>

Really, the rest of us are perfectly normal...

On topic, I still don't believe Johan could possibly be shy... he's so strange...

Edited by LadyNatasha

Yey for "Lost Stories"

ATTENTION RPERS!

We are all REQUIRED (ok it's a suggestion) to participate in the writing of "lost stories" those things that happened prior to this RP (one thing just pick one) that happened to your character and write a short story about it in the "original works" section and link it here or in your sig!

We will each learn about one another's characters this way... keep from going crazy waiting for posts to happen... and maybe some secrets will even be revealed!

So go out there and start writing folks!

Make it something that happened before the RP, make it fun, interesting, exciting! Something that tells us some mystery about your character, how they became the way they are, etc... maybe even how they got to where they are in the story?

Whatever you feel like!

This has been approved by the OP

Just thought I wanted to sound all official and all that jazz smile.gif lol! Okay, totally writing about Marcy this is going to be so much fun!

BTW! YOU CAN USE NPC'S!!!1 The ones that I normally play. They are free for use! Please make them feel welcome!

*huggles Aloysius* I wuvs him!

Aloysius: Get off....now...

Teheh xd.png You guys make me laugh. Sometimes one more than the other, or sometimes onlly when you post next to each other. :3

Anyway, Kanthaya's history is a bit boring, but maybe Joran's will have something interesting in it. Can't wait to see some other ones!

I'm not really doing anything that's not known except for maybe a few relationships because Marcy well, she is really just Marcy...

I'll probably do something more exciting for Tom because I have much more freedom with him than Graham... For Graham I'll probably do something leading up to his uncle's death. It's the most important part of his life, after all.

Neat story! Interesting little tid-bit you stuck near the end there... >.>

By the way LL, you should add a link to the main thread on the first page here. That way we have a two-way link. :3

Yes, that has been on my mind and I will do that in just a sec smile.gif

LOVED the story and I agree with your sis.

EDIT: HERE ISH MINE!!!!

Edited by LoveLost

Hmm... Nope. I'm not typing up Rals's story, nor Arata's story.

Hehe, I did make Jonathan Harker though, and LL just accepted him as a character. He's becoming my favorite character quickly.

Why not? I would like to know more about Rals...what makes her tick?

Ohsie welsie, anywho, RP related, Rakashua has things planned and ain't lettin' me in on the secret....

On another note, Rak, Lady, Trials and Travels needs some love too and so does X-Men when ya'll get the chance...not rushing, just reminding.