LoveLost

Lost to the World OOC

I want. To read. The story. * glares at Rak *

I love this RP.... * hugs RP and all people in RP and characters....* you figure out how that one works out ;P

I want. To read. The story. * glares at Rak *

I love this RP.... * hugs RP and all people in RP and characters....* you figure out how that one works out ;P

Rak, you better fulfill LL's desire to read the story. I'm only satiating a small portion of her hunger with the creature's backstory.

@LL: PM me again with the second part of the story. I forgot, so I need to look at it again before I can send you more parts.

I can read what ya'll are saying ya know smile.gif lol! And I just like reading what ya'll write because ya'll are pretty dadgum good!

@ Darky - Will do, I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but I am about to before History wink.gif

@ Rak - I'm not THAT demanding....I'm more loose with ya'll than I am with those that are more part-literature RPers...

Yay! LN is back! The plot can continue!

Johan has a new skill to show off!

Let's just hope it doesn't get him killed... because...

The reason that it it takes so much out of him and puts him in a coma... is because his body begins to operate at such a high intensity level with all that energy that when he comes down off it, every cell in his body has to repair itself, making most of his major organs just shut down almost completely for a time until that is done. He can keep this from happening for a long time, even beyond a day, but if he does, he will not be able to live in any other state.

meaning... he will either have to keep absorbing massive amounts of blood, or... die instantly.

Wow, Johan really prepared himself for Steel. Still, I think it might all be in vain, for Steel's own plan is unbeatable... we'll see! We'll see if Johan can smart-think his way out of the mess Steel might try to catch him in! biggrin.gif I'm so excited... we'll see! And, for the record, Steel would rather be interrogated by Werewolves than by the Silverhands. xd.png

Creative thinking there Rak, and nice gearing up, but still... we'll see!!!

Actually, his gearing up was mostly for meeting with the silverhands... he doesn't want to be caught in their base unprepared.

But yes, he does intend to wear this when meeting Steel as well.

And what on earth could steel have?

EMP would only be annoying,

Electricity wouldn't work on the armor (for the same reason that infrared vision wouldn't detect it, insulation)

Gas... no

Bullets... well yes, but Steel would rather die than be so melodramatic.

explosives, yeah problem... but... for him too.

Holding Marcy hostage by having planted explosives around the house... problem maybe, but not if Johan could tell them to get in the safe downstairs....

bringing an entire pack of young vampires... ok that would at least be interesting, but probably not a huge problem, and Steel... that's not his style.

Threatening Johan's family back home... no that wouldn't work nvm

ummm

needles... no

bringing a hostage, well nice try but Johan isn't THAT kindhearted....

sonics... no

geez...

what on earth does Steel have?

Bullets... well yes, but Steel would rather die than be so melodramatic.

WOULDN'T he, now? Would he not, would he not? Since when did YOU read Steel's mind? What, you think he's just a stereotypical bad bad guy? Like how stereotypical some of those anime bad guys are? Johan has a lot to learn about Steel............ did Steel even plan to fight Johan???...........

.......But no. No bullets. You still haven't covered it. 8D But I will say no more, for the time is nearing... teheheh, Johan, teheheh.

Edited by LadyNatasha

How can I not have covered it?

Radiation is just impractical,

water, earth, fire, air, covered...

bullets, explosives, sonic devices, gas, covered.

Chemical weapons (not covered) but a sealed suit for protection is protection enough, besides, they would effect steel as well)

covered hostages,

magical powers... not covered... but seriously?

I've covered NBC (nuclear, chemical, biological)

I haven't covered some sort of live virus, still, a sealed suit should do good enough. I have not accounted for him bringing some sort of animal with him, or a certain type of call thing to make a huge animal thing come attack Johan, but still... that's not a huge threat.

Let's see.... I have not covered... aliens,,,, or divine intervention....

I haven't covered Steel attempting to threaten to be a suicide bomber....

Seriously... what could I NOT have covered?

This weekend was the 'Performance Week-end' for the musical I was doing. Sorry, but I was way to busy to post.

However, I will post soon, and continue the plot-line. I'll also do some more the creature's backstory for Lovelost.

Yay!!!!!!!! thank you for doing the backstory wink.gif

And glad that you are still alive and not floating in non-existence wink.gif

Posted!~ I told you those black boxes had another feature~

Now, what will everyone do? I'm going to observe all the chaos!~ *insert evil laugh here*

@ anyone who can answer me - I'll delete my post once my question is answered. Are humans crucial to this RP, or are they just NPC's It would be fun to have a human in the middle of all of these supernatural beings...

Oh they're very crucial! Some of our main characters are humans!

(and some of them were humans... until... well... cough cough Kanthaya... cough cough... got transformed into a vampire, and so did Dana. But YES THEY ARE IMPORTANT!)

EDIT:

@ Darky:

Sorry I had to do that to Harbinger, If you think it was G-modding let me know and I can change it, he just didn't interact with Johan so I wasn't sure if you wanted me to play him as an NPC or not.

Either way... I feel bad for Johan, I've already decided that he's going to end up paying a very high price for what he's doing and what he will do.

I'm TOTALLY looking forward to his conversation with the creature. And to see how the creature reacts to Johan's newly displayed power.

Sadly if he knew what was going to happen to him, as I do, I know he would have chose differently. But that's the thing about power... it always has serious consequences... so being powerful... or becoming powerful... is a very very dangerous game indeed.

EDIT #2:

@ ALL:

I'm going to write out the whole story of Eve and Johan and everything in a book that will include a modified version of everything that's happened here in the RP if I can have permission from the other players to incorporate their characters (and ask them for their opinions on parts that those characters will be in so that they are portrayed accurately.) Because I already know how I will want it to end, and I really do like the plot and characters.

I'll give you guys updates on that as I finish chapters.

Edited by Rakashua

No Rak, you can't use Sheehan, or the dean, or the professors or Marcy...just no.

OF COURSE YOU CAN!!! Ohmahgawsh you don't even have to ask....

Saw the form gist, and welcome to Crystal University!

@Darky - You do know that it is Saturday or Sunday in the RP right?

BTW< LOVING your plot Darky wink.gif

Edited by LoveLost

@LL: Yeah, I know. This is a primary raid. There will be more raids later on... eheheehe...

-Off to continue the plot!!~-

Sadly if he knew what was going to happen to him, as I do, I know he would have chose differently. But that's the thing about power... it always has serious consequences... so being powerful... or becoming powerful... is a very very dangerous game indeed.

O.O This make me sad? He can't die, he's got a wife and daughter and feeder to take care of! xd.png Especially the feeder, now, because if he dies she's gonna have to go to the dean and be like, 'uh can I eat you?'

I'm going to write out the whole story of Eve and Johan and everything in a book that will include a modified version of everything that's happened here in the RP

Because I already know how I will want it to end, and I really do like the plot and characters.

O.O How does you want it to end? You DO know that if Johan dies it will continue, right?

You can use Steel, but no one else. xd.png Just kidding, of course, you can use them all.

@Gist: Hi! Nice character! wink.gif

Do note that it is Saturday, everyone.

@LN:

What do you mean if he dies the story will og on... no it won't withough Johan none of your lives have meaning!!!!

lol jk jk

And I will not reveal what's going to happen to him! muhahahahahaha.... lol and yes that would kinda suck for Kanthaya...

Johan hopes that she can find a way to synthesize what she needs for food so that she won't have to drink anyone's blood, in the future of course... she's smart enough, and he of course would have no problem donating portions of his body to study lolz

@Gist,

wonderful post, welcome to the RP, we'll turn your pretty little shy character into a mean killer vampire/werewolf in no time flat! (jk jk again)

Glad to have you with us!

@ALL

Yeah it's Saturday because the ball was Friday night.

yup, I'm glad ya'll remembered wink.gif

Okay I have to do this....

I will have Joran, you thilthy beasts, even if I have to destroy all of you! If you so much as think of capturing or killing him, I'll give up my fangs to destroy your miserable lives!

they are just thilthy thilthy thilthy!!! I had no idea that Steel had a lisp.....lol

And gist, WHAT AN AWESOME POST! You know, your RPing style has progressed smile.gif Great job!

Hmmmm, now I have to post for marcy, but I don't want to until SOMEONE posts for Dana * glares darkly at Rak *