LoveLost

Lost to the World OOC

Yes and quickly for there are at least.... * counts * four or five plots going on at the moment.

Jonathon's Plot

Johan's Plot

Joran's Plot

Marcy's Plot

The original RP Plot

Whoa O-o That's a lot of plots. However, which plot is the main plotline? >.> Soon, though, the SS will be making an appearance, along with ???, or the creature. Then this will truly be fun. *maniacal laugh*

lol! The main plot is basically returning piece to the land by either total destruction and rule by another country, or complete and total re-construction in a positive way which is what the Vampyres are working towards.

Everything just keeps becoming more and more fun...I can't wait to see what people's reactions are and to see what happens next!

Muhahahahahah!

but what you don't know is that ALL plots are Johan's plots!

lol, love this RP, all the plots make me actually have to think, makes Johan have to think, do brain work... be careful... all that, is very fun.

Muhahahahahah!

but what you don't know is that ALL plots are Johan's plots!

lol, love this RP, all the plots make me actually have to think, makes Johan have to think, do brain work... be careful... all that, is very fun.

Incorrect. If Johan knew my plot, he'd be talking with the creature right now. Therefore my plot is not Johan's plot.

Also, I'll leave a little hint for the next stage of my plan: those black boxes aren't only listening devices. They have another feature <3

I know, I was just kidding, who knows though maybe Johan will get to talk to the creature person! erm... thing...

EDIT: Yay! Rals' blood = Johan's territory! hehehe

@ LL, Marcy time! yay! this should be interesting...

Edited by Rakashua

hahahaha ya, Marcy and her insanity...sanity....dunno.....lol!

where are you posting from LL? according to my computer you're offline... and my computer is always right! I always know when you are online! Muhahahahahaha.... erm... hehehe... nvm...

(Where do you think Johan gets his stalker tendencies?) xd.png

They say your first character in a roleplay brings out your greatest weaknesses!!!!

*watches everyone check the profiles*

Juuuust kidding. But wouldn't that be interesting?

That would mean... Rak is a terrible stalker who was extremely over-possessive and manipulative. xd.png Yup, that's my brother! Not. :3

Though every roleplay character apparently does have a bit of your own personality stuck in there, and it usually shows more as the roleplay progresses. Hey Rak, you need to send me that whole sibling-roles-thing, that thing about the traits that all firstborns share and the ones that secondborns share, etc. I wanna read it again. o.O

* huggles Kanthaya * I love her so much. She is such a kind and caring friend smile.gif

and Rak....you are a creeper! I am actually posting from the college but I have to go through a different server so things look different and yadda yadda yadda...blah blah blah.

Anywho, off to work on my post.... * sigh * Wonder how this is goin to work out...

Whew... that was a long one, feel free to read the Marcy/eve phone call if you like, you'll learn a lot about Johan if you're interested, otherwise you can skip it, tis a bit long.

Short version...

Johan is going to get married and probably adopt Marcy....

if any of them survive!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Thanks for posting that Rak. It was getting late for me...not to mention you! Anywho, yes, I think that conversation that they had was rather long...2,000 words at least....

Interesting tidbits! Now where is Darky....he must make his plot progress!

And now... yes, Johan's plot is mostly closed, sorry it was such a short run guys, I know I probably had half of you thinking I was going to like destroy the school or something... start a small world war... something like that, but this was pretty much Johan's plan all along. NOW! He gets to react to the other plots!

Que Darky! lol I'm very interested in our creature friend, Johan actually spent some time as a silver-hand before he revealed the fact that he was a vampire in the middle of one of their huge dinner parties... albeit that prank of his DID almost get him killed... but he found it so ridiculously funny that he couldn't help it. He still has a uniform though, but it's a little over a hundred years old, so I don't know if anyone in the society would recognize it, well it does have their symbol but that's it.

And then there's Steel... lol at least for tonight. We'll see if he survives. Johan doesn't want to kill him after all, he wants to turn him over to the werewolves alive... and probably in 1 piece too. and remember! the weekend is coming to a close!

We will all be back in classes again... like nothing happened... right... as soon as Monday hits us!

Hi peeps, sorry it's taking me so long. I'm a bit busy tonight and I'll be gone Saturday/Sunday, but I might have time to post tomorrow. Just wanted to update ye. :3

Que Darky! lol I'm very interested in our creature friend, Johan actually spent some time as a silver-hand before he revealed the fact that he was a vampire in the middle of one of their huge dinner parties... albeit that prank of his DID almost get him killed... but he found it so ridiculously funny that he couldn't help it. He still has a uniform though, but it's a little over a hundred years old, so I don't know if anyone in the society would recognize it, well it does have their symbol but that's it.

Oh, you're interested in my creature? Hehehehehehehehehe, the creature will remember Johan, and have him on database. It'd be very interesting to see, will it not? Maybe the creature will send Johan an invitation.

Admiral Ackbar: IT'S A TRAP!

Anyway, off to advance the storyline!

Thanks for the update LN, I've been swamped these past few days with pre-cal. Just getting the hang of it then things should move along.

* pokes Darky * I want to see da post smile.gif lol

Hmmm... posted. Johan is going to receive an invitation from the creature.

Well I guess it's not a big deal, but there actually are no cameras or listening devices in Johan's house, at least none he put there. The house has no security systems whatsoever in the form of surveillance. When Johan is home his acute senses are enough for him to be comfortable with, when he is not at home, he locks the house down, which really is nothing fancy, simply put, metal screens drop over the windows, and all the doors in the home lock and require him to be present to open either with a touch of his hand, or simply a key, or in Marcy's case, a blue-tooth signal transmitter.

Johan isn't a technophobe, but electronic devices make noises, minute ones, at all times that they are powered, little machines, and it literally drives him nuts to hear the zzzzz ing away of all that mechanistic equipment.

It's common for all vampires of a certain age or more to be bothered by it, which is why so many still sleep in coffins, albeit sound proof ones. Johan has a whole room of his house that is that way though. The "panic" room, which he sleeps in.

The vault in the basement is actually completely non electrical, it has a 1 ton door, with a large wheel on the front that can be spun to lock or unlock it once the combination has been spun on a very small dial on the front. It would take a dozen men to move the wheel, so he's not worried about anyone coming in and taking anything out of it, since he's the only one who can move it but other non-humans. And he keeps an eye on those...

But like I said, I'm fine with it, he'll discover the cammera shortly after he recieves the invitation.

Perhaps with Marcy in his house it's been so noisy with her constant heartbeat and breathing that he wouldn't have noticed the cammera, which makes perfect sense. And it's not like his house is a fortress... someone could have gotten in and planted it, that's fine by me.

How is he getting his invitation by the way? Should I have him check his e-mail or what?

- yay for new plot.

As I mentioned in the post, it was previous footage, which meant that wherever Johan passed a camera within the last three days, he could be seen by the creature. Email, personal invitation, whatever. It's your choice.

Ah ok I didn't notice that.

Well, what do you want it to say?

Why don't you type something out and post it in the OOCC or edit it into your post, just so I know what it says so I can correctly reference it in the post.

And is this being sent like right now? Or should I wait a while?

Alright then.

'Dear Johan Hawk,

It has come to my attention that I managed to find you entirely by accident while working, and I would like to take time off and have a talk with you. I haven't been able to catch up ever since you decided to reveal your true identity at that horrid dinner party. I'll send someone to pick you up at that fancy dinner place that you've known for years. If you want, you can bring the girl that you seem to fancy as well.

-SS'

That good?

perfect Yeah, I can work with that.

EDIT: Can you say... I hear a cat fight coming on!!!

Except instead of cats it's women, and instead of women, it's a vampire and a werewolf!

Let the fur fly!

Literally!

lol sorry

that whole Max thing was a REALLY low blow... but it WAS completely in character, even though I feel really bad for using it on you poor Carmandy. Someone may have to keep her from killing Dana... in whatever way she can be killed...

EDIIT: There you go Darky, your "creature" has mail!

Edited by Rakashua

Lol, you spelled 'Silverhand Society' as 'Silver Society'. Off to post!

I created a second story from Johan's past, this time closer to when he was unfrozen. About 100 years afterwards in fact.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=25&t=131114

Enjoy!

This should reveal some secrets about him, and it will also explain something that he's about to do, or at least introduce it so that I can explain it in the RP. It's something he developed a long time ago when he was the cultist ruler of Mongolia back in 323AD (yeah he's old, this is all recorded in his backstory (the time he ruled at least)) I'm just expanding on it for everyone's enjoyment eventually.

Hmmm... interesting. It's like the short story I'm writing for the creature for it's early days, when it still considered itself human. Since the story has major spoilers for the future, only LoveLost has seen it. I will consider posting it once the plot continues to move. Rakashua, I await your post. Then I will make a huge post for the next plot sequence.

I just have to wait for Kanthaya and Marcy to get partly done before Johan leaves to meet the contact.