LoveLost

Lost to the World OOC

Rak got frost bite. sad.gif By the way I'm back from Guard! SO, LL, I WILL be getting to that email now! Now now now! Or sometime today if possible! SO sorry it's taking so long. But I will do that. I will.

*glares at Rak and LN* this is what happens when I am out of the loop....sigh

And I guessed that you were at guard smile.gif I hope thing get better for the two of ya as soona s possible!

Darky come up with a new plot idea yet?

Johan wanna go back to playing games and stalking people!

oh... and talking to Steel.

Thanks for bringing this back from the dark depths of Page 3.. :3

I want to keep playing... Should I have Thage wake up?

Hold ooooon! LN and i are about to get things done with that mongo post that we are supposed to do smile.gif

Hold ooooon! LN and i are about to get things done with that mongo post that we are supposed to do smile.gif

Hooray! Revive the thread! I'll get to posting as the creature right after that post you mentioned, LL.

yay wonderful post!!!

Now I need to post as Johan.... as soon as Darky posts... because he wants to come home!

[heart attack]O_____________O So... Much... Info! //shot[/heart attack]

Wonderful posts, both of you~! Worth the wait!

[heart attack]O_____________O So... Much... Info! //shot[/heart attack]

Wonderful posts, both of you~! Worth the wait!

Why thank you! This is the spoiler that I was talking about with LoveLost and LadyNatasha. I already wrote this a while ago, so yeah. >.> Jonathan Harker is the creature's son.

*epiphany* I didn't realize that when I read it! *scurries off to reread it*

Was my post a bit unrelated to everyone else? The way LL said ok makes me wonder... o.O

The way I said okay? Huh? I haven't read yet though *skips off to go read*

replied, we'll see how this goes.

It's pretty incredible. Two of the most unknown powers in the world, mortal enemies in a way, but also so similar in what they've gone through. Both relics of a past era, but can they move beyond themselves, or will they fade from existence....

Johan doesn't want Jonathan to grow up without a father, but he also doesn't want the boy to be made into a monster because of his father's obsession with vengeance. That was the reason that Johan did not attempt to be married until now. He wanted a lot of experience with adopted children before he trusted himself with any of his own children. But he's healing... slowly... funny for a vampire to say that after living 1800 years, to finally be healing. lol

waaaahhhhhh... me wanna know what happens next!

Can't leave the RP hanging at a moment like this! We must posteth morez!

Johan still needs to get back to the others and find out what's going on with Marcy, be introduced to all the werewolves and vampires... and he's got to resolve this situation with Rals... oh boy... he needs to be a lot of places at once right now.

lol yes he does....I need to poke Darkk....

D: Consider me well poked. I'm sorry for the hiatus, I've been doing theater and am currently occupied with real life. I'll try to get in a post by this weekend.

Ah the theataaah! I hope that you are having fun smile.gif Just wanted to make sure that you were okay too smile.gif thanks for posting and let us know when these things happen smile.gif

The theater has kept me quite busy, but I'm sure I'll be back within a short while. D:

Nice posts guys! Hopefully I'll have time for a long post soon, but I am leaving on May 21st for BT and will be gone for 10 weeks. After that I'll be prepping for college, so it'll be about three months before I can post. :-P Long story short, I got a scholarship and my entire schedule changed. But I will post before I leave! Joran and Kanthaya can be RPed on the side while I'm gone or you can wait for three months if you really want to. wink.gif Thanks for being wonderful RP buddies!

P.S. May 18 is my last posting day due to prep for leaving.

Nice posts guys! Hopefully I'll have time for a long post soon, but I am leaving on May 21st for BT and will be gone for 10 weeks. After that I'll be prepping for college, so it'll be about three months before I can post. :-P Long story short, I got a scholarship and my entire schedule changed. But I will post before I leave! Joran and Kanthaya can be RPed on the side while I'm gone or you can wait for three months if you really want to. wink.gif Thanks for being wonderful RP buddies!

This makes me very sad, but I hope you will return to us!

STAY SAFE! Be careful!

I will! And I'll post now. :3 I will miss you all as well, very much. You three are all special to me. ~ I shall survive Basic Training and return all the stronger! But I really will miss y'all. You are amazing roleplayers and friends!

Edited by LadyNatasha

*sniffles, wipes her eye with a handkerchief* I'll meesh you... :'3

I really want to post... Can I have Thage wake up and go to the cafeteria?