LoveLost

Lost to the World OOC

Johan: "I'm just an ordinary average guy, living an ordinary average life... I make only ordinary average friends, with ordinary plans, and I give average advice... yes just an ordinary average guy..."

heh...

Radio Announcer: Just another "ordinary, average" day in Crystal Lake Colorado folks. Highs in the upper sixties today at this mile high altitude. Humidity is holding at a steady 45%. A cold front seems to be moving into the area with a chance of scattered vengeance, I mean rain, and a thick covering of blood, erm I mean clouds. Yep, just your ordinary average day...

Ha, I knew it! Anyway, iiiiiit's morning! For me at least. If Pack does find the warehouse, we'll say Joran slept through whatever fights went on. xd.png

Edited by LadyNatasha

Uh, that Johan had turned poor Dana into a Vampire... though I'm still not sure why...

...Anyway! Steel's being ebil. >8D But now he has some rules to follow? This Hawk guy really caught his attention... like, he can't believe there's someone else with a brain and a plan in the exact area that he's using his brain and his plan in. And he can't WAIT to tell Johan who destroyed Marcy's garden!

Oh, I made a quiz. =) I wanna know what everyone gets. It's not directly related to this RP, but it's pretty cool. Before you click the link, I'll warn you that Quizilla has had virus problems in the past, but ONLY in computers that weren't protected. So, here it is! Have fun taking it, so far peeps have told me it's pretty dead-on for their personalities. :3

Aaaand wow, it's already been taken over 100 times. That's... a lot. o.O

I'm gonna wait with Joran and Kanthaya until Pack and Darky post. I wanna see what Graham found during the night! biggrin.gif And how Rals reacts to Joran's little artwork...

Edit: Oh, by the way Darky, Joran's going to do some very fun stuff in the near future xd.png that is, if Rals tolerates him that long. He has a strange way of showing... affection? Appreciation? Something like that. >.>

Edited by LadyNatasha

Such as making wolves out of random bedding?

Lol, and by the way!

Rals is going to be getting a very interesting e-mail soon!

Guess who from!

hehehehehehe

(I told you I wasn't going to be giving Marcy special attention, she just happened to be the first person Johan had to pay attention to)

lol This is just too much stinking fuuun

And i got the observer >_>

Oh and the whole pillow wolf? I love it!

I got the Bodyguard.

EDIT: I'll post later today. I'm at school right now, and the internet is spotty.

Edited by Darkshadow

I couldn't take the quiz because I made it, but my friend took it putting answers she thought I'd put and I got the Game Master. 8D Under-Masters just happen to be my worst enemies. >:D My sister got Healer (Light) and my younger brother got Warrior (Dark).

But anyway. xd.png LL got Observer? That's... creepy, because that's not what I thought you'd get. Are you more like Light or Dark? Rak says it's probably not accurate because I should have added more questions, but it was midnight and my parents were not happy I was up so late. <,< Bodyguard is awesome, though I guessed wrong for Darkshadow too.

Yaay for Darky posting soon. 8D Joran be waiting... oh, and Darky, would you say your RPing is more like the Light Bodyguard or Dark?

I wonder how long it will take the Vampyres to realize that Dana's disappearance and the... 'condition' of her room weren't a coincidence? :3 Johan is just cruel. xd.png

As for the pillow/blanket/clothing wolves, all I can do is grin and laugh because IF Rals tolerates him, he's gonna be doing a lot more weird stuff while helping her and her pack. :3

Edited by LadyNatasha

well since she's wandering aimlessly towards the mansion... I bet it will take only a few minutes lol

@LN: A bit leaning towards Dark, I believe. It's mostly in the middle.

I'm looking forward to it, but Rals is gonna be annoyed. She's a bit more concerned for Joran's life >.>

Teheh...

"Do you know where I could get glitter, wood, sand, and garlic?"

:3 Teheheh...

And Joran is concerned for her life as well. After all, it's her who just saved a Vampiric criminal of the entire Nordic area. tongue.gif Joran knows firsthand what extremes Steel will go to to get him to show his face...

...but as Johan has experienced, Steel has more interests than just Joran. :3 Maybe everyone will get to 'meet' him. biggrin.gif

I am pretty much light all the way...but as an RPer, we can be twisted people with what we have our characters go through wink.gif lol! I'm gonna take it again and see what happens...might get something more appropriate to me...lol!

I haven't read the posts yet either.... *runs to go read * I want to see who is needing to be sparklified!

EDIT: uhm.....this is what i got the second time....click

oh and Rak, why didn't your result surprise me?

Edited by LoveLost

I got Warrior. I took it twice and got the same thing both times.

It's really cool, LN.

So I'll try to post soon, I promise. I just need to figure out what to do with my characters...

Thanks Pack! The Warrior's a pretty cool result IMO. :3 And yay for posting soon! You should have Graham still tracking Rals' group 8D Even though Rals messed up the scent. As for Tom, hmm... I think I might send Kanthaya outside soon... >.> Teheheh, Kanthaya's feeling oddly hungry....

@LL: You seem a bit more like the Hero type to me, but you RP such a wide variety of characters it's hard to say. xd.png Can you guess what Joran's going to do with wood, sand, glitter and garlic? I bet you can't... yet. tongue.gif

Do I want to know? <.> Joran may be a Nordic criminal, but he's still weird.

Anyway, I retook the test and got Observer. I watch from the shadows, just barely stalking my allies.... hehehehehehehehe *skulks to shadowy corner* Welcome to the madhouse, Batman...

xd.png LL, I see you reading the thread; refresh and read my latest post. 8D You know you want to... NOW can you guess what the garlic, sand and wooden stake are for? xd.png Edited by LadyNatasha

Oh.....my....Lord......

I lold! I am in my room and i still ahve to be quiet so that ain't fair! Doesn't help that my tooth is dying and i am laughing....lol! You never cease to make me laugh dear and I love how Joran pulled Xander into his little garden game....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT TWILIGHT REFERENCES! *runs back to Star Wars* *gasp* I'm.. alright... Just a moment...>.> <.> <.<

Okay, I'm good. At least Joran sent an apology to both Arata and Marcy. Still, isn't he acting a little bit too crazy? I know, I know, but still. I can't really do much as Rals right now with Joran just speeding away and doing weird things all over the place. Rals doesn't know what twilight is, anyway. >.> She prefers mystery novels.

Hahah xd.png

Well, Xander's the only other being he knows of that's a Vamp[yre] on campus so he didn't really have any other option. ^^

Teheheh, and Darky, Observer suites you, though your Joker comment was slightly... creepy? o.O ^^

EDIT:

Oh, Joran's going to be crushed when he realizes she doesn't know what Twilight is. No, he does NOT like the series, but he likes mocking it for how wrong it is. xd.png Sorry about almost killing your sanity there, but there IS a reason he's acting so... strange...

Teheheh, and Darky, Observer suites you, though your Joker comment was slightly... creepy? o.O ^^

Then put it in your sig, so you can remember that I'm watching at all times, waiting for the mad fun to begin.... heehehehehehehehe..

Anyway, Rals is panicking that Joran's gone insane. She's gonna order her werewolves to pin him down and put him into a dark corner until he regains his sanity.

Anyway, Rals is panicking that Joran's gone insane. She's gonna order her werewolves to pin him down and put him into a dark corner until he regains his sanity.

xd.png And now I'm laughing louder than I should be. Seriously, I should stop laughing now... xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

No no, keep laughing. It is slaughter that makes the world go 'round.

Anyway, I'm thinking of what we should do with Rals or Joran after this episode. This is all interesting and such, but I want more major plot twists in the near future to keep me on my toes and keeping me up until one in the morning.

And that's creepy, Rak. ALthough I must admit, Steel didn't exactly keep you a secret either... I should really post as him, but I'm too busy slaughtering. :3 I mean laughing, sorry, spelling error. o.O

Plot twists... I think Rak just gave you one, Darky!

Edit: Plus, Steel is on the move...

Edited by LadyNatasha