LoveLost

Lost to the World OOC

Agh. Why would Johan need Rals's blood? She can't be turned into a vampire, so yeah. I don't wanna make this decision >.>

So, off to post as Jonathan!

What do you mean? I'll still make a post as Rals, I just won't make the choice in the post. But I'm a bit more focused on Jonathan's opening post.

Well, read the post that I made. It might help you make the choice....

And mind lol,

Johan has no bad intentions, he's just hungry and can't think of anything else he wants... completely innocent of bad intentions hehehehehehe...

No really he is... ;-)

Posted as Rals~ She's accepted Johan's offer.

And now to start Jonathan's mission.

Awesome Jonathan post, I look forward to finding out what he's all about...!

Heh. I'll tell you my secrets if you tell me your secrets.

Other than that, you'll have to wait to find out what the Silverhand Society have planned for Jonathan and the rest of the characters.

@LL: Ah yes, I'll get to those RPs soon. :3 I'm glad they're back, at least somewhat.

Darky: Oooh, I likes this new character. biggrin.gif And I've written the 'backstory' for the Bampaia family, I'm just having posting-phobia so you'll have to excuse me for a day or so while I force myself to get it up. O.o Long story, don't ask. xd.png And I love the idea of a Silverhand Society! Does anyone know where the name 'Silverhand' came from? :3 Just curious...

I have a few ideas of what Rak might have planned, but I ain't gonna ask; I like surprises.

And Pack, Steel is all set up to interact with Graham... >:D

* sings * this is soo much fun! And I have never rhead of a posting phobia LN...o.O

Aaaanywho, I will try and post soon, but I am trying to finish a sock! This week will be the first week of the semester so I should still be able to post without too much worry smile.gif

Well I know the current popular "silver hand society" comes from the videogame Skyrim lol, besides that I'm not sure.

Bethsaeda might have made it up completely just for the game or it might be a historical thing, look it up sometime and let us know ;-)

EDIT: Darky is stalking the thread! Hopefully a post soon! yay!

Johan needs to get this over with so he can do what he needs to get done with Marcy and Kanthaya before meeting Steel Tonight....

Edited by Rakashua

How did you see me >.> Stalkers are invisible

I'm working on a post for Jonathan. And Rals too, if I have time.

The theme 'Silverhand' came from a term that was given to werewolf-slayers from long ago. I liked the name, and I've never played Skyrim.

So, Skyrim uses yet another popular term. :3 In Skyrim the Silverhands are the dudes that want all the Werewolves and Vampires dead. I ran into one of their bases when I was a Vampire and I eliminated it. It went quite well with the roleplay I had going on in my head. I also freed a Werewolf, but it attacked me. :-/ So I named it Bob and ran away.

Anyway! Take it easy Rak, no need to rush good things. :3 Though maybe after your super important pizza-hut meeting we should do timeskip? Just until midnight or something. I'm curious to see what you're gonna do with Kanthaya. O.O Well, curious is a bit of an understatement; more like extremely agitated because I know I'm predicting it wrong but I'm still guessing. ^^ Let me guess: Someone stole your sweetro--/SHOT

Rals is awesome. biggrin.gif And Joran is still sparkly. And Graham should meet with Steeeeel! And I should post that story. Yes, I should get over it and post it. I think I'll go do that...

Edit: Rak, it's "Bethesda". Say it with me, Beth--Ez--Dah. Like a shout! Not Beth-Sae-Dah. xd.png Your little brother is driven crazy when you spell/pronounce it that way (even though it sounds cooler)! I used to say it like you, then I took an arrow to the--/SHOT

Edit edit: I figured it out! It's not posting phobia, it's making-a-new-topic-phobia. I've never ever made a new topic on this website ever before. O.O Here goes a first...

Edit X3: Bingo!

Edited by LadyNatasha

Really? I've made a ton of new topics from my previous roleplays that I made. I've gotten over that phobia a long time ago.

I'll post as Rals and Jonathan tomorrow. The internet derp at my house deleted the extremely long post I made, so I don't want to type it again right now. ._.

Off to bed!~

NO!

we can't do a timeskip...

I have to have like 4 conversations before I get to Steel.... lol sorry Johan has to be very busy!

First Marcy, then Kanthaya and both may take a while.

DON"T FORGET DANA!!!!

lol okay, I seriously had to laugh when you mentioned the silverhand on Skyrim...and LN, you play it toooo?! AHERHEHKERHJKRW!!!

Woohioiiiiii!! Go LN, you did it! I've made several new topics so I don't have that but now I get what you were saying.

@Darky - Sorry it did that...I have had that happen several times...but not since I got my computer.

@ EVERYONE - Uhm...Hi?

@Rak- Okay, i am seriously going over every possible reaction that I can think of now that I don't have to take my pain meds.....soooo happy that I can think again!

@LL: Thanks xd.png You play Skyrim? Teheh, it's so great for roleplaying, especially with some of the mods they came out with...

@Darky: ARGH! I HATE it when that happens! And it's happened to me about three times, once in Howl to Me, once in Shattered Magic and once here. :=/ So far it's never happened in Trials and Travels (which I posted in btw LL), but I really do hate it when it happens. Now when I do long posts that are super duper important I copy/paste them into microsoft word before posting, but of course that can't stop a comp crash. :-[

Edit: I see my sister stalking the thread... O.O

Edited by LadyNatasha

Here are the first three pictures, more are on their way. I am LadyNatasha's sister.

Graham Rals Joran

Rals has a 2012 sign because she is the first thing I drew in 2012.

Edited by Lady_DragonRider

Hi LN's sister! and Rakashua's sister.... smile.gif

*Runs to look at pics*

I LOVE THEm! Good job smile.gif I can't wait to see the rest of them.... biggrin.gif

@LN: Yes, yes I do...level 28 battlemagish kinda Wood Elf named Bruxa! hehehehe, I love that game but I don't think we have any of the mods cuz we play on xbox.

Alright, posted!~ Who is the creature in the chair? I won't ever tell. Heheehehehe~

Gotta love this roleplay.

lol...you did really well describing the creature o.O

And will Rals please just finish her pizza? I mean cummon! She doesn't have to wait for Johan because he will follow her to the end of the world! lol...jkjk...but seriously...eat yo' pizza!

Wynter: "I am...." * zones out while eating pizza *

That's because it's important for later that I describe the creature.... who happens to be the mastermind of the Silverhand Society... hehe... What kind of drug did it make? Who knows?~ If you PM me you might just find out~

Other than that, Rals finished her pizza and is ready for the blood stuff.

Shoot....wish I had asked...but then again, I want to be surprised too cuz that's the fun part smile.gif

Well, I already mentioned it before. I'll make another post as ??? again soon. I need to start moving the plot ahead with the SS. Or else my plan won't succeed.

Yes and quickly for there are at least.... * counts * four or five plots going on at the moment.

Jonathon's Plot

Johan's Plot

Joran's Plot

Marcy's Plot

The original RP Plot