DragonGirl10188

Our War OOC

For the new people: I posted where my two characters and 2 other characters are on the 'Our War' role play page.

Current Events:

At the clan Cave:

- Amazon is Spying on Vrael.

- I guess Vrael is sleeping randomly in the center of the cave now, since Chibi left the rp (taking Flu/Devi/Twill with her sad.gif )

- Fuwa is at the cave (Are you still active?)

- Steel is guarding the cave

- Rushling (I think) is asleep

- Tobias is near Rushling ninja.gifninja.gif

- Grehyen is asleep on his rock

- Crisie is unconcious

- I think Elaedia is in the cave.

- I think alex is in the cave.

Just outside the Clan cave

- Jigsaw and Glace are conversing with one another.

On the way back to the cave

- Shawnee is caring over an injured Flaming

- Phayne is following close behind

At Mystic's cave

- Mystic and Hestia are conversing with one another, Hestia is new to Ensia forest.

- Xaphan just hatched and is being cared for by Mystic

In the Wilderness

- Midnight is Hunting

- WhitePearl is at her own cave

- Dracouraca is looking for inkheart?

- No clue what Inkheart is doing.

I think. That's everything.

- A list of current RP characters can be found 1-3 pages back. (I will have to update it with the new forms soon. But to can't be bothered at the moment ;x)

Edited by TotallyDrow

No problem ^^ Wow.. @TotallyDrow, you have a lot of spare time! I can't make a list..I only know where so many people are. And the only reason why Mystic isn't hunting right now is because she's talking and taking care of Xaphan! WhitePearl is free for now. Soon I'll have to hurry up to post.

Not really spare time lol.

Im suppose to be revising for an exam at the moment. I just prefer procrastinating :x On top of that, I haven't gotten around to getting my gaming laptop fixed. Stuck using the family computer >.>

@TotallyDrow ...Speaking of hunting, looks like Xaphan wants to try it for himself! Don't worry, Mystic let him..but he is NOT leaving her view!

EDIT: Don't worry TotallyDrow, Mystic has returned to view.

EDIT again: WhitePearl cannot touch water, the oil on her skin will slide off and she will be burned by the sun. So water is a weakness.

how many more EDITs will I make: Mystic is telling two Dragons about The Myth of the White mature, and just told them that their talking to her right now.

Edited by seacatsmew

You missed me on your list biggrin.gif , I was just going to ask where everyone was before I post again. Akuuma is on the outskirts of the clan territory slowly making her way there.

The list of my Dragon's things to do:

Mystic:

Sleep.

Take care of Xaphan.

Sleep some more.

Hunt.

Gather water.

Collect gems at the back of her cave.

Take care of Xaphan some more.

WhitePearl:

Continue looking around the clan cave.

Me (add on) :

Create third charrie sheet before I scream. Finished!

Mystic is the busiest Dragon because she is raising a hatchling and has a wall of gems at the back of her cave. I'm busier then WhitePearl. Ha!

Username:seacatsmew

Charrie name: Sombra

Type of Dragon:Shadow Walker

Personality:Strange. Just plain strange.

Powers (Read the rules): The normal powers of the Shadow Walker

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): egg

Clan or Loner? both, just outside the clan cave.

Other:Darker then the normal Shadow Walker. If an evil dragon raises her, then she will become evil. Otherwise, she will listen to only herself.

Edited by seacatsmew

Nuuuu! My noob side is kicking in D:

Username: tiffashy

Charrie name: Lymu

Type of Dragon: Thunder Dragon

Personality: brave, curious, calm but can get serious if something bad happen.

Powers (Read the rules): She has the same powers as a normal thunder dragon. When angered, electric sparks would dance around her.

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): mature

Clan or Loner?: Clan

Other: She would start off looking for the cave, after she finds it she joins the clan for safety and the rest of the role play will create the other part of her story.

So am I accepted? I'll PM tiffashy.

<Tiffashy> "You're accepted biggrin.gif"

<Me> "Omg! I love you Tiffashy!" -hugs-

<Tiffashy> O.o -pats the weirdo on the back slowly-

xd.png @ Tiffashy and Tiffashy. And do not be alarmed... seacatsmew is busy taking care of the hatchlings and eggs, so I'm here. I'm Syra, seacatsmew's Neotropical Dragon. The reason no other dragon was picked is because I was at the front of her scroll, and I was at the front of the cave. So, either way, nicely done Tiffashy and Tiffashy.

I've decided that I'd like to create a new character. ^^ Here's her bio if you choose to accept it;

Username: Anquatic

Charrie name: Lotus Fauna

Type of Dragon: Purple-Silver cross

Personality: Kind, friendly, motherly to all hatchlings, the nurturing, disciplining type.

Powers (Read the rules): She has nature power; she can grow plants whenever she wants to, make a dying field lush again. She's quite good at this, but if she does something big, she'll need to rest or it could harm her.

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): Adult

Clan or Loner? Loner, but she'll probably be around the Clan's general area

Other: She was Fyrefly the Gold hatchling's sitter for the war. Also, she has a scar on her left hind leg from a previous battle, so she can't run or do anything strenuous for too long. It only hurts if she tires the leg. One more thing, she once laid an egg, but the hatchling was born very small and weak, so it ended up dying. This is something she does not like to speak about.

Edit; PMing Tiffashy. I didn't want to just in case she swung by or something. I'm too paranoid. xd.png;

Edited by Anquatic

Nice. I forgot Sombra's last name, it's impossible to remember. Repeat. Impossible. Anyways, thanks Syra for taking care of my post. A Dragon is there when you need one!

Edit: Sombra gets a lot of attention....Sweet! She's a troublemaker-an adorable one!

Edited by seacatsmew

Well, Mystic walked away from Xaphan, guarding someone in the Silent Forest then returning, Sombra hatched and got in trouble, fainted, became limp, and ate a lot of stuff. WhitePearl has not done anything else, I have no idea what everyone else is doing/I don't want to explain.

Username: kronosdragon (KD)

Charrie name: Siren

Type of Dragon: Red-Winged Nebula

Personality: Kind-hearted, trusting and always tries to see the good in others. Often gives undeserving dragons the benefit of the doubt, which more often than not gets her into trouble.

Powers: The natural ability of a nebula - great eyesight - as well as a strange ability to manipulate others by shifting the patterns over her wings in a hypnotic fashion and/or singing.

Stage: Just reached adulthood.

Clan or Loner? Loner, but looking to join the Clan.

Bio: Siren was born with the gift of song, and used to sing to her younger sister, Milky Way, before they were taken away by a sitter. Milky Way, unfortunately, never made it to the safety of the cave. Their sitter was attacked by a Black Marrow when they passed too close to the Silent Forest. The sitter survived, but Milky Way was not so lucky. Siren and her sitter made it to the cave, and after grieving the loss of her sister, she vowed to take revenge on the Silent Forest and its inhabitants. However, as she grew, she began to learn that taking revenge on the whole of the Silent Forest and all of the dreadful creatures residing within would be a feat too large for even an adult Guardian of Nature, much less herself. So, she decided to take off on her own path after reaching maturity. She found that, despite the anger and sadness that she harbored for the death of her sister, she had more love and care than she had realized. She began to use her voice once again, finding that her gift of song was still intact after all the years of disuse.

After a few more years, she took up the hobby of staring up at the stars at night, searching for a nebula to decorate her thus-far plain body. She had spent so long pining after the impossible revenge of her sibling that she had never once thought about looking up at the vastness above her. She found beautiful stars, and even more beyond that. She found a nebula far, far away that was colored with brilliant hues of red, orange and violet. Her wings, once a plain red, turned into a lovely canvas covered in stars and swirling patterns. Her black body became peppered with the various twinkling lights that were scattered across the galaxy. When she was finished, she was a walking piece of art, and she found that shifting the patterns offered more variety and loveliness.

As she grew, so too did her voice. She could carry a melody with the sureness of a summer breeze, and could harmonize with the smoothness of silk. By using certain tones, she could sweetly coerce even the grumpiest badger into being as loving as a young pup. If she were confronted by an angry dragon, she could flare out her wings and shift the patterns and colors into hypnotic hues and dancing shimmers, singing as she eased the threat into a state of half-sleep, allowing her to make a safe escape. She would only ever kill to feed, and even then, she would lull her prey to sleep before dispatching it. Her songs would often carry on the wind, and sometimes frightened other dragons, who began calling her "the Siren of the Forest."

This new way of living made her softer, kinder and more tolerant of others. She would sooner sit and talk with another dragon than fight it. A kind, almost childlike trust would develop within her, and while most were kind in turn, others would take advantage of her and use her to twist their way out of bad situations, often dragging her down with them. As a result, she learned that you can't trust everyone, but you should always give them the benefit of the doubt. If they should prove dishonorable, then she would walk away and leave them to their lonely lives.

As a young adult, Siren began to tire of life on her own, and upon hearing of a force aiming to end the war between humans and dragons, she started to search for it. All she knows so far is that they merely called themselves the Clan, and that at one point, her mother and father must have been a part of it.

Edited by kronosdragon

censorkip.gif guys! I'm gone for a few days and you advanced 20 pages! I'm proud, but not proud enough to read through all of it, could someone give me a list of things Shawnee needs to interact to? Or things that are happening at/near the main cave?

Krono, accepted. Have a cookie.

All i know is that.

Flaming is now back at the cave. (Didn't wait for you lol)

So Phaine and Shawnee are still back where they were.

Vrael is waiting for Grehyen to wake up

Xaphan is being looked after by mystic.

Apart from that.

I am just as lost as you are lol.

Herro~ I'm new to the forums, but I do have some RP experience~ c:

Username: CinderTheCat

Charrie name: Kyllia

Type of Dragon: Blue Hellfire Wyvern

Personality: Shy and withdrawn c:

Powers (Read the rules): The ability to create a disc of bluish fire and throw it at someone. It's not quite hot, but it's rather solid, but it's not fatal at first blow.

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): Mature.

Clan or Loner?: Clan.

Other: Whoop! c:

WoahwoahwoahwoahWOAH! WHAT THE censorkip.gif IS GOING ON, THERE'S LIKE TEN NEW PAGES!/shot

*Calms down* Sorry, but has anything happened to Jigsaw/Glace? Here's some stuff, in case you didn't know:

Jigsaw-Very smart red Alt. Nebula; an adult now :3

Glace- Outgoing, clumsy Winter Seasonal; S1 hatchling