DragonGirl10188

Our War OOC

You know what? I'm not going to quit. I'll use Ri'Dan from now on. I love being evil anyway. >=D

It's so easy when you're evil

This is the life you see

The devil tips his to me

I do it all because I'm evil

Your tears are all the payment I'll ever need

Yep, Ri'Dan fits this.

Lol, yaayy! *gives you brownies and pelts you with flower pedals* X3

I'll try to jump back in. Sorry for vanishing D:

Oh, and Jigsaw has a new power since she is an adult l:P

Basically fresh water splits around her and forms an air bubble so she doesn't drown. Assuming she doesn't get tired/get knocked out/go to sleep she can maintain it for as long as she wants. :3 Its main use is to escape quickly or travel secretly.

By the way, am I an approver now, Cyda?

Oh yeah, and Crisie is lying in the cave, unconscious. So there's no need to look for her. dB You guys are funny

Edited by UmbreWulf

Ok. Thanks Tiffashy!

EDIT: I've sent WhitePearl into war, here's my new charrie sheet:

Username:seacatsmew

Charrie name:Tenebrae

Type of Dragon:shadow walker

Personality: Strange, kind.

Powers (Read the rules): Dark and shadow powers.

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): 1st stage hatchie

Clan or Loner? Clan

Other: Tenebrae is a day older then Sombra. 'Tenebrae' is Latin for 'dark', and I have lost his last name.

Edited by seacatsmew

It's so easy when you're evil

This is the life, you see

The devil tips his hat to me

I do it all because I'm evil

And I do it all for free

Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need

:violinsoloplz:

/shot

I couldn't help it. Here's a new charrie:

Username:

UmbreWulf derp

Charrie name:

Gizmo (Giz, if you prefer)

Male

Type of Dragon:

Red Stripe

Personality:

Gizmo is a very quiet dragon who often keeps to himself. He doesn't choose sides but with persistent persuasion he may join with others. He is not easily influenced and has a strong will. He does not go back on his decisions and won't change his mind for anyone or anything. Gizmo isn't stubborn, he just sticks with what he thinks will benefit him the most. (Unless, of course, you manage to get him on your side. He still cares for himself, though.) He lives by one rule, and one rule only: "Take care of number one first and worry about the others later. It ain't gonna hurt if they die."

Speech Patterns:

He has an informal way of talking, using words like ain't, gonna, and wanna more often then not. He isn't exactly polite and won't go out of his way to speak nicely to others. It's rather hard to get a complement out of him, but when he does, it is truly sincere. At other times, he is sarcastic and snappish when agitated. To be truthful, he doesn't speak much. This doesn't keep him from letting others make all the decisions or debates, though. He just doesn't feel the need to chatter like a songbird with pals all the time. Come to think of it, he doesn't have many friends.

Powers:

Aside from breathing flames and having sharp claws, Gizmo has a thing for explosives and fire. He is what you would call a dragon pyrotechnic. He likes to steal items like gunpowder from the humans to toy with. He is also rather adept with coals and setting flame traps that surround the enemy and cause slow, horrible deaths. Those unlucky enough to escape leave just barely clinging to life and covered in burns. His one true weakness is cold because he can't use explosives or set fires. It leaves him to fight with tooth and claw, which he is very, very bad at. He likes setting traps from afar, not hand-to-hand combat. It's his specialty.

Stage:

Adult

Clan or Loner?

Loner (Unless someone gets him on their side. He'll go for either with a good persuasion.)

Other:

His paws are blackened from one too many explosive experiments blowing up in his face. His face itself is slightly blackened and his body is usually coated in a layer of soot and ashes from fishing coals out of forest fires and such. The stripes striking through his body are more orange then yellow, and flash like hot coals when he is angry.

"Approved."

"RLY? OMG I LUV U THX THX THX THX THX THX!!!!!1!!!!!111!!!!!"

*Slaps poor loser into next week* "God I hate text chatters."

UmbreWulf...LOL!

Aaaaaaaaannnnnyway, I seriously wonder whats going to happen next in this rp O.o

It looks like CYRA already got a lot of haters on her character already xd.png

did ANYONE read my charrie sheet? Here it is again:

Username:seacatsmew

Charrie name:Tenebrae

Type of Dragon:shadow walker

Personality: Strange, kind.

Powers (Read the rules): Dark and shadow powers.

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): 1st stage hatchie

Clan or Loner? Clan

Other: Tenebrae is a day older then Sombra. 'Tenebrae' is Latin for 'dark', and I have lost his last name.

I was wondering about it. And since two approve people didn't say anything about it, I have a feeling no one saw it.

One problem, I don't understand why you are making so much charries sad.gif Its going to be really confusing towards everyone else but please try and stick with your characters this time smile.gif You're free to go happy.gif

*reads page 54*

First I was like this :|

Then I was like >=O

Then I >=) as I realized to possibilities. O RiRi, you are a fun character to play.

Do you think a Mod would allow us to change the owner of the thread?

Since Dragongirl has gone MIA and her characters were the main protagonist and antagonist. The whole plot of the RP has gone out the window... pretty much. X.x

Yeah someone might need to rp as Inkheart or Crisie, cause Dragongirl hadn't been around for ages and they are both really importent characters :l

I would volunteer, but I shudder to think of what would happen if DG waltzed in and was like "OKAY GUYS, WHO TOUCHED INKY AND CRIS-CRIS. DEY MEIN FOO." and goin all Mr. T on us.

-Points at CYRA when DG came back- It was her idea O.O

Yeah sure, I hope that she doesn't mind :3

The last time she posted we had like 20 pages only. We have more then doubled the page count since then. I think its fair to say that her characters have been inactive too long.

OKAY GUYS, WHO TOUCHED INKY AND CRIS-CRIS. DEY MEIN FOO xd.png.

*poke* I've been busy and in the hospital, sorry for not coming on for... forever! I'll be starting college in Feb, so excuse me if I'm a little inactive.

Soooooooo, my charries. Crisie is unconcsious in the cave and Ink, I'll just say he's sleeping in his cave >.<.

You may all hit me if you like.

DRAGGIEGIRL 8D -panther pounce onto chu and hugs really tight- I Miss chu! :< -Hugs like a python and crushes your rib cage-

How did you end up in the hospital?

I was riding on a horse and we were doing a jumping course (been riding for 4 years now biggrin.gif) so I got on him and after cantering up to the first jump, he stopped in front of the jump and reared for some reason I don't know (Probably got scared of something), so I fell off. He hadn't done this before, so eh. My foot got stuck on the saddle on a strap or something rather and he freaked out and started galloping around the track, dragging me along the ground. Took the rest 8 minutes to calm him and get me off.

2 cracked ribs, a broken ankle and sprained arm.

Or 6 broken ribs from you Tiff D:.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Oh my gawd, that was horriable D:

-Still doesn't remove my arms away from you- For now on, you stay with us forever, Okay? -Hugs tighter- Okay? Okay? Never ever leave us again. Okay?

Also gave out feedback on the rp area smile.gif

Yup. Edited my post so it makes sense. By the way, Inkheart is in Crisie's mind. He's gonna try and kill her in her dream. Nightmare. Thing. Ey. Ma... gah!

You might want to edit your feedback post into roleplay so it isn't spam, thanks for the help though :3.

I've still got a sprained arm, and my ribs are cracked forever D:. Sprained arm doesn't hurt too bad though.