DragonGirl10188

Our War OOC

user posted image

This came to mind, while listening to that....

Draco, Phayne and Vrael cant do anything anyway lol.... tried to write a dream/nightmare thing for phayne.... however I already did that for Vrael X.x...

*Username: xxCatastrophic

*Charrie name: Hestia

*Type of Dragon: Albino

*Personality: Friendly, Wise, Mature, Very Good for Fighting. Very good with Crafting things, Quiet, and speaks out when it's a proper time to do so. Very healthy.

*Powers (Read the rules): (More like attack styles) Wings like razors, Was born with tiny spikes on her tail, so she can lash out her tail, when she needs to.

*Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): Adult

*Clan or Loner? Clan; sometimes sets out to explore, or to see her family far away.

*Other: (I don't know what a Mary and Gary Sue is, so if someone could PM me, thank-you) Hestia has tons of siblings. She also doesn't like to talk about her family, but she is a colorful person. (Also, I love to RP, so you won't see me talking in parenthesis many times; but I will when I must)

Thanks, hope someone accepts me. I'll read through this RP so I know whats going on smile.gif

Edited by xxCatastrophic

Character Sheet Update:

Dragongirl10188

Name: Crisie

Breed: Guardian of Nature

Affiliation: Clan Leader

Name: Inkheart

Breed: Neglected Dragon

Affiliation: Leader of the Villains

Name: Elaedia

Breed: Normal Pygmy

Affiliation: Clan

Rixie_Pakuna

Name: Volcanic Steel

Nickname: Steel

Gender: Female? acting like a Tomboy, other dragons think she is a guy

Breed: Guardian dragon

Name: Forest Rusher

Nickname: Rushling

Breed: Whiptail

Tiffashy

Name: Flaming Tornado

Nickname: Flaming

Breed: Hellfire Wyvern

Name: Dracouraca

Breed: Black Marrow Dragon

Affiliation: Part of Inkheart's group

CYDA_LUVA83

Name: Shawnee Smith

Nickname: Shawnee

Breed: Purple Dorsal Dragon

Fire-Ice

Name: Amazon

Breed: Canopy Dragon

Umbrewolf

Name: Jigsaw

Breed: Red Nebula

Name: Glace

Breed: Winter Seasonal Dragon

TotallyDrow

Name: Vrael

Breed: Ice Dragon

Name: Phayne

Age: Adult (Only recently made the transition from mature hatchie to adult, so still small compared to full grown adults)

Breed: Electric Dragon / Gold Dragon mix. (Appearence of an electric dragon, however the yellow markings and horn are gold and he is much darker then normal electric dragons)

Affiliation: Complicated

Name: Xaphan

Breed: Spitfire / Red dragon mix (The blue markings are red instead of blue, appearence of a spitfire)

Affiliation: Abandoned Egg

Drakossozh

Name: Midnight

Breed: Black dragon/ Vampire mix (looks like a regular black dragon with retractable vampire fangs, nobody knows he is a vampire yet)

Affiliation: Part of Inkheart's group

Name: Tobias

Breed: Ochredrake

Name: Grehyen

Breed: Frilled Dragon

Chibiboru

Name: Flu

Breed: Pillow Dragon

Affiliation: (Has not met the clan yet)

Name: Devi

Breed: Vampire

Affiliation: Wherever Flu Goes

Name: Twill

Affiliation: Wherever Flu Goes

*Devi and Twill are brother and sister, Flu is their adoptive mother

InariRoku

Name: FuwaFuwa no Tatsu

Nickname: Fuwa

Breed: Pillow Dragon

Affiliation: (Has not met the clan yet ~ Loner)

Medusa

Name: Eion

Breed: Nebula (Not sure what color)

Affiliation: Clan (Has not met the clan yet)

SeaCatsmew

Name: Mystic

Breed: White Dragon

Affiliation: Loner

xxCatasthropic

Name: Hestia

Breed: Albino Dragon

Affiliation: Loner

Moonbeam22

Name: Azura

Breed: Two finned Bluna

Bloodykisses123

Name: Alex / Ashamun (Im confused, which one is it?)

*Gachomp009 and Aspenbeak have had forms accepted, but seem to have gone MIA. Still waiting for their intro post..

Current Events:

- I think, Azura is flying back to the cave?

- Jigsaw is leading Tiffashy, Fuwa, Flu, Devi, Twill, Elaedia and an unconscious Crisie back to the cave, but apparantly got lost.

- Glace has taken Shawnee to the spot where she saw a medicinal plant

- Alex and midnight returned to the cave

- Mystic is sleeping by herself in a different cave (Has not Joined the clan yet?)

- Eion is lost and alone somewhere in the woods. She hears an unknown voice, and is seeking its help

- Crisie is knocked unconscious and is being carried on the back of Flu/Fuwa? The dark magic used on her is giving off a smell which is affecting for Devi and Twill

-Devi and Twill take it upon themselves to lead the others to the Cave, however they need a scent to follow.

- Steel is still guarding the cave

- Grehyen is asleep on his rock

- Tobias is waiting for a response from Rushling

- Amazon is still in the cave

- Vrael / Phayne are asleep

- No idea what Inkheart and Dracorouca are doing.

- Mystic finds Draco's Egg

- Hestia meets Mystic

- Shawnee and glace find the Flower, Shawnee tells glace to go introduce and play with the others

Edited by TotallyDrow

@ Totally Drow nice work with the character sheet and the update. Sure are a lot of things going on in this rp now. You must have a lot of patience to put all that stuff together smile.gif

But Midnight actually looks like a regular black dragon with retractable vampire fangs. Thats why nobody knows he's a vampire yet wink.gif

Edited by Drakossozh

Ah kk.

Lols i put it together cause I was getting confused with all the characters X.x, forgeting who was male and who was female etc. :/

Well I thank you for taking the time to do that. It is getting a little tough to keep track who is who and who is doing what :/

Wow.... I would never have the patience to go through the OOC and piece that together. *Claps*

Lol's it didn't really take that long. Most of the Information was already on page three Thanks to Rixie and Cyda. Only had to search for about 4/5 other forms.

Shawnee's and my Stupid jokes always fail. >.<

Reminds me of that Spongebob episode.

"Hey, Spongebob what am I?"

"Stupid?"

"No! I'm Texas!"

"What's the difference!"

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

so then, I guess devi and twill weren't needed tongue.gif or did I just miss out on something because I wasn't here?

Edit: also, with the holidays and such, idk how much I'll be on ^^"

Edited by Chibiboru

from a while ago, TotallyDrow said Mystic is an adult. Mystic is a matured hatchling, soon a adult. just correcting.And I might make a 2 character soon...must. make. only. 2. characters.

yes...but I shall probably reply later. And the hatchlings are going to point that out...sort of. They'll be upset that they weren't useful, or at least Devi will be upset that no one listened to him tongue.gif

@Seacatsmew

Fixed :3

edit:

Changed Draco's name to Xaphan.

Edited by TotallyDrow

okay. I would post something, but to be honest, I'm sure what to post <.<

this reminds me of a roleplay I was in before, where my characters were ignored and then I didn't have any motivation because it felt as though, no matter what I would post, they would just ignore it. Eventually, I just dropped out of the roleplay :/ And, I'm not sure if it's just me, but I'm pretty sure Devi and Twill were ignored dry.gif I didn't want to think about it that way, but I can't help but think it right now...

none of my char's can interact with flu, devi, twill at the moment sad.gif

Phayne is helping shawnee at inkhearts cave, Xaphan is hatching in a different cave with seacatsmew and xxxcatastrophic near him and Vrael is asleep at the back of the cave X.x

I think the problem is, a few people are MIA atm, likely on holiday.

btw, i've been wondering this for awhile now, how will your chars be Rped during the day, if all of them are asleep? X.x

Chibi, if you leave, Vrael will personally come out your computer screen and hunt you down. Thats a promise. smile.gif

Edited by TotallyDrow

D:

NOOOOO

*summons up the strength of a thousand computer nerds*

IT'S TIME TO MA-MA-MA-MAKE A CHARACTER!

Username: Cyda

Charrie name: Ri'dan (Ri for short, or RiRi, if you're the mushy type.)

Type of Dragon: green

Personality: HE TALKS IN A VERY LOUD VOICE WHEN HE GETS AGITATED. But he can be nice and quiet as well. Ri'dan cares about other dragons, and takes precautions to keep himself and others out of danger. But you must keep a close eye on him, for he can quickly turn to the side of evil, acting as a double agent between light and dark. Most of the time he keeps his secrets of being a turncoat hidden, but if one catches him leaving the area, being all supsicious about it, he's probably checking up on the other side.

Powers: Supercharged melee attacks, he can hit you really hard, and you'll feel it. Much like in video games, we're going to pretend he has a stamina gauge. Not attacking = full stamina. 10 hits to another dragon = no stamina. Flying = full stamina unless fighting. Make sense?

Stage: adult

Clan or Loner? loner

Other: FUS RO DAH.

Okidokie. just gimme a sec to settle him ib, my moniter for my laptop exploded in my face as finished writing FUS RO DAH. So if i have any spelling or capitalization errors, dun hold it against me. XP The screen is so dark, can hardly see the post button X3

I wish that I could help you there Chibiboru D:

My chars are too busy being trapped under a landside and being evil x.x

Maybe you could come along and try and save Flaming? :]

well, they WERE trying to help but got ignored/rejected, so idk what to do with them now...except to have them be ignored, but honestly, I don't feel like posting simply because they were ignored :/

and they can be woken up during the day, it'll just be out of their schedule, so they won't function properly and will probably go back to sleep within the next five minutes xd.png for flu and devi, it'll be shorter