DragonGirl10188

Our War OOC

Inariroku, if you want a second char, go for it tongue.gif

According to Dragongirl, we can control 3 at a time :3

I CALL DIBS ON BLACK ALT/SPITFIRE hybrid. K thanks bye. ninja.gif

P.S, cant wait till everyone is in one place.. cool.gif

Edited by TotallyDrow

Yeah, we can't make armies of dragons to kill Inkheart you know Nevermind. But yes, limit of three. *Starts considering third character, but is too lazy to put together char. sheet*

Lols, i may post my 3rd char form, but i wont use him immediately. Editing the original sprites, to give a rough idea of what he will look like.

Lol's same.

I think most people are busy with school, making it harder for them to find the time to post, and therefore the RP has stalled for now X.x

Lol's same.

I think most people are busy with school, making it harder for them to find the time to post, and therefore the RP has stalled for now X.x

Yes... It is finals time for me... and I'm getting sick too D:

I'll try to post this weekend.

well, it's finals week for me, but I only have to take two finals instead of four. It doesn't matter, anyway. Half of you guys are asleep when I'm awake <.< or at least you're not on

Personally, I don't see a problem with that, however if you want better confirmation, send Dragongirl a PM, since she is the owner of the only neglected dragon, and is also the RP owner :3

Username: aquaria378/MEDUSA

Charrie name: Eion

Type of Dragon:Nebula

Personality: Very immature, childish, and saccharin.

Powers (Read the rules): As all nebula dragons, Eion is difficult to spot at night, with her natural camoflauge abilities becoming completely useless in the daytime.

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): First stage hatchie.

Clan or Loner?: Clan

Other:Eion is a happy little thing, whose only company since hatching was her sitter, a little pygmy. Eion has never seen such large Dragons, and is enthralled by the very idea of a clan.

Is this acceptable?

Username: aquaria378/MEDUSA

Charrie name: Eion

Type of Dragon:Nebula

Personality: Very immature, childish, and saccharin.

Powers (Read the rules): As all nebula dragons, Eion is difficult to spot at night, with her natural camoflauge abilities becoming completely useless in the daytime.

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): First stage hatchie.

Clan or Loner?: Clan

Other:Eion is a happy little thing, whose only company since hatching was her sitter, a little pygmy. Eion has never seen such large Dragons, and is enthralled by the very idea of a clan.

Is this acceptable?

Acepted!

Feel free to rp with us sometime wink.gif

Username: Totallydrow

Charrie name:Xaphan

Type of Dragon: Spitfire / Red Dragon Hybrid Offspring

Personality: To be Roleplayed.

Powers (Read the rules):

- Red flames instead of the traditional Blue flames of a Spitfire. An inherent trait from his Red Dragon bloodline

- High Resistance to heat, due to having Red Dragon blood and Spitfire Dragon Blood in his veins

- Ability to manipulate flames around him. He bend the fire around his body, or he can extinguish a fire on sight. The longer he uses this ability, the more energy is drained from him. Overuse of this gift, will render him unconcious for a period of a few days, depening on how much energy he had to exert.

- Infrared Heat vision, for when he hunts in the night.

Stage :At the Moment - Unhatched Egg.

Clan or Loner: Abandoned Egg

Other:

Modified Sprites: To give a Rough idea of what he will look like.

user posted image

* All Credits for the sprites go to Dovealove, Shiro Shitoro and Umbreonage. I simply edited the color of the original sprites, to fit my RP character description only, nothing else.

Backstory:

Xaphan's father was a Spitfire, and his mother was a Red dragon. His birth place would have been the Monster Mouth Desert, however a group of mercenaries stole him from the nest. These human's had originally intended on killing adult dragon's to use their scales as armor and their horns as precious memento's of their accomplishment, however upon stumbling across the nest which contained Xaphan's egg, they decided to steal it. This was due to the unique coloring's of his egg, a normal Spitfire egg would normally have blue markings on the shell, however this was not the case for Xaphan. The markings were a deep rich crimson color, the human's speculated that the egg was consemated near the Stone of Dream's, and that residual energy from the stone had infused itself into the egg, affecting its appearence.

The human's tried to merchant this egg off to passing travellers, and wealthy lords and dutchess'es, claiming that it had mystical powers. The egg was originally planned to be sold to the duke of a village a few miles away but fortunetly for Xaphan, a young teenage girl rescued the egg, and brought it into the forest. She built a small nest out of leaves for the egg, intending to raise the young dragon, to be good. however an unfortunate flooding swept the egg underneath its watery surface dragging it along with its current. Now the egg resides somewhere in ensia forest, encased in a shell of hardened mud (due to the floods). No one but the human's are aware of its existence, and nobody but the girl knows that his egg is somewhere in Ensia forest... lost...

Edited by TotallyDrow

Now to make the girl tongue.gif

'Cepted.

EDIT: I'm sorry for not posting, guys. WB has hit me like a train.

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

Ah lol.

Both my characters are asleep now... and I can't think of anything "original" for them to do while they sleep X.x

I can write Draco's intro post... however I don't think now is the best time to introduce him to the RP :/

I'll probably introduce him soon after Crisie, Tiffashy, Flu, Devi, Twill, Fuwa, Jigsaw, Elaedia return to the cave and after, Eion and Azura join the clan. X.x

@Seacatsmew, is Mystic going to join the clan? or stay a loner?

Update on what is happening:

- I think, Azura is flying back to the cave?

- Jigsaw is leading Tiffashy, Fuwa, Flu, Devi, Twill, Elaedia and an unconscious Crisie back to the cave, but apparantly got lost.

- Glace has taken Shawnee to the spot where she saw a medicinal plant

- Alex and midnight returned to the cave

- Mystic is sleeping by herself in a different cave (Has not Joined the clan yet?)

- Eion is lost and alone somewhere in the woods. She hears an unknown voice, and is seeking its help

- Crisie is knocked unconscious and is being carried on the back of Flu/Fuwa? The dark magic used on her is giving off a smell which is affecting for Devi and Twill

-Devi and Twill take it upon themselves to lead the others to the Cave, however they need a scent to follow.

- Steel is still guarding the cave

- Grehyen is asleep on his rock

- Tobias is waiting for a response from Rushling

- Amazon is still in the cave

- Vrael / Phayne are asleep

- No idea what Inkheart and Dracorouca are doing.

- It should almost be morning right?

I think thats everything

Edited by TotallyDrow

Just out of curiousity, roughly what time is it in the RP?

Also, Cyda i edited the abilities of Draco, rather then being able to harden his scales, i changed his ability to Pyro Manipulation, the ability to bend fire to his will, and the longer he uses that ability, the more energy is drained. :3

Is that ok?

Aite thanks.

Cyda... i think you passed your WB to me... i can't think of anything to type for any RP im in D:...

I need a cure for Writer's Block X.x