DragonGirl10188

Our War OOC

user posted image

So much... theres so much....text...

Time to get started reading it

Edited by TotallyDrow

sorry ^^" I can type a lot...if I want to

And now for school DX gotta go in a few minutes

O.K, I think DragonGirl was talking about this place... DragonGirl accepted me in PM, but this might be the wrong place.

Username:seacatsmew

Charrie name: Mystic

Type of Dragon: White

Personality: Kind, confusing, and smart. Very strange.

Powers (Read the rules): Healing, ice, water, air.

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): Mature

Clan or Loner? Loner

Other: Sometimes called a myth, rarely seen. She can fly, but only short periods. She is one of the only dragons to make it out of the forest alive.

no, this is the right place to put your form

@Drow: well, she's a pillow dragon, so she's a heavy sleeper, so, unless she was hurt, or she was suddenly exposed to immense cold or heat (say, if a magma dragon curled up next to her, she might wake from that, or if Vrael sneezed on some of her fur and then it froze xd.png because he would do that), that might wake her up after a while. But if you just go up to her and curl next to her, she won't wake up.

But, if Vrael curls up to her (if that's what you're planning), won't his body temp. rise when it's supposed to stay cold? Didn't you mention that somewhere? About vrael feeling too warm, so he curled up in a cool part in the back of the cave? ...Or am I just imagining things again?

Lol's, but if he did sleep, like you said, vraels body temp would steadily get warmer in her fur, or his innate coldness could affect your fur/body temp :3

That would be adorable, lol. (Do Pillow dragons make good pillows?) Poor Jigsaw, she gets to stand around in dark woods with a possessed Crisie. And Glace is stuffing her face in the Cave xd.png

(I would imagine that they do indeed make good pillows...but half your face would be hidden in fur xd.png or, if you were a hatchling, you probably wouldn't be able to see anything over the fur XP)

IT WOULD BE ADORABLE X3 And don't let Flu's fur get TOO damaged :U

meh D:> oh well xd.png I think Fuwa would care more than Flu would XP but she might scold Vrael a bit if he damages her fur TOO much. After all, it's basically a pillow/blanket for her AND Devi and Twill tongue.gif so, not only would she be slightly upset, there's the vampires, as well xd.png

which reminds me: How would midnight react to my hatchlings? o_O

Edit: Also, I can't see another guardian dragon egg without thinking of Steel XP ...and that made me think of how some of us (or just me, I don't even know) call Crisie "that one guardian hatchling" ...I should stop that or I'll confuse myself dry.gif

Edited by Chibiboru

._. okay, NOW I'm scared...RUN, FLU! RUN!

oh wait...Vrael would have to deal with Devi and Twill >:P they'll make sure he doesn't mess up Flu's fur, at least not more than once.

Both my characters are asleep D:. I cant type anything.. lol

/new post

Vrael shifted slightly in his sleep.

/end post

Lol's, I know right tongue.gif

/New post

Phayne snored.

/end post.

Oh my... took me forever to right that... lols.

@Chibi, Ive already created the 3rd Character biggrin.gif, however I don't think now would be the right time to create another character. Too many events are taking place, it would likely add more confusion.

Spoiler:

Its a black alt/Spitfire hybrid X.x