DragonGirl10188

Our War OOC

-Bad timing-

Sombra is now...well, lets say Midnight's child. Midnight was/is hoping that he can keep her. And Sombra has turned evil, but still doesn't understand. Here is a list of the things I know. So far.

Sombra turned evil.

Mystic is in her cave with Xaphan (Is Xaphan still there?)

WhitePearl is gone, Tenebrae has taken her place.

Tenebrae is partly afraid of Midnight.

Midnight, Dracouraca and the green dragon have entered the cave.

Sombra has found out about shadow mode, now using it to escape.

Tenebrae is still frozen with fear.

Sombra is annoyed with Dracouraca.

Lymu was hugging Sombra.

That's all I know.

I forgot what I named the pygmy hatchie I had >.<. A... something. Anelia? No. No. Akari? No. Anna? Nope. Amari? Maybe.

I'll just use Amari for now.

I wouldn't see how Sombra got annoyed with Dracouraca o.o well maybe the laughing would annoy anyone but Dracouraca was actully laughing at Midnight cause he didn't expect that such a feared dragon would all of the sudden become a loving and caring dragon.

Sombra: annoyed with Jigsaw.

Tenebrae: No idea.

Tuinya and the twenty shadow cats: No idea.

Wow. And hi DragonGirl. ^^

Siren began to sing and put MOST to sleep. Not really much else happened aside from some fighting.

Oh. Wow. o____o I really need to read everything. Twice.

EDIT; But thanks, nonetheless. I thought it was near the war area, but clearly I was wrong. ^^;

I'll try to keep up.

Edited by Anquatic

I want Crisie to almost die and is dying and Elaedia to be like "Me go Wishing Stone!" >.<.

@^@ Oh my goodness...! You guys get really really really far on the one day of the week I can't get on until late! *sigh* Every single time that I was on, practically nothing happened and then the one time I can't get on, I miss all the action!! TT^TT Recap....please? ono

Welcome back Dragongirl!

I only wish I hadn't missed the epic battle, the one I've been waiting to rp for so long...

Practically everyone is back at the clan cave now. Its Midnight, Dracouraca, and Ridan vs the clan. But Siren has just used her sleeping spell and put almost everyone except Dracouraca and Midnight to sleep.

I've decided to kill off Glace for a couple of reasons.

1.) She really has no position in the storyline

2.) Most of the dragons don't know her.

3.) I don't have much to write about her most of the time; her character isn't very exciting.

4.) I really want a different charry. Gizmo is brand new so I didn't kill him. I couldn't bring myself to end Jigsaw.

*Goes off to write death scene >:D*

Crisie will be crying like hell over her dying, and she'll be angry at herself like "WHY DID I LET THIS HAPPEN? NOOOOOOO! I"M SUCH A BAD LEADER D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:!"