DragonGirl10188

Our War OOC

Cinder, welcome to the club. Have some brownies laugh.gif

Where is DragonGirl? This RP is getting kinda big. Maybe if "Accepting~" was removed from the title, it would turn away some people.

*Nods* I agree. It's gotten WAY out of hand. There's enough people, so we would want to get rid of accepting but we can't tongue.gif

Yah, the RP is big enough! Making a new 'Things to do' list.

Sombra;

Wake up.

Cuddle with Tuinya.

Learn to talk.

Start making everyone scream by setting off an alarm(if there is any).

Sing for a while in Shadow Language.

Continue cuddling Tuinya.

WhitePearl;

Leave the cave when it stops raining(No fair. She can't touch water!!).

Sleep in her cave.

Mystic;

Sleep.

Eat.

Feed Xaphan.

Find a toy for Xaphan.

Hunt rabbits and plants.

SOMBRA IS THE BUSIEST?!?!?!?! SHE'S ONLY A HATCHLING!!!!!!!

Edited by seacatsmew

Where exactly is Xaphan?

I have no clue where he is right now, thats why I haven't posted :/

He's right where you left him with Mystic at her cave. smile.gif

Where exactly is Xaphan?

I have no clue where he is right now, thats why I haven't posted :/

He's right where you left him with Mystic at her cave. smile.gif

While Mystic cleans the cave.

Shouldn't have made WhitePearl...I want another Shadow Walker! A boy...see how strange that would work out. Now, I don't know who to ask so this question is to everyone. If I send WhitePearl into the War, can I make a new charrie and stop role playing WhitePearl? I really want to make a new Shadow Walker. Really.

Hey, I was wondering if I could add another character, as a friend for Siren. The only thing is, it would require most of the older dragons (or hatchlings who have been in the game the longest) to know and recognize him. New hatchlings are exempt, but not for long. ;)

Username: kronosdragon

Charrie name: Windsong

Type of Dragon: Tan Ridgewing

Personality: Playful, outgoing, and very friendly. Rarely gets angry, and loves to play with little ones. Enjoys flying a lot, not really liking to keep his feet on the ground.

Powers: Has developed the ability to bend the wind to his will. He primarily uses it to help him get aloft faster, but he can also use it with deadly force. He can easily snap wings and blow dragons away by moving the air currents with devastating speed.

Stage: Young Adult

Clan or Loner: Clan

Other: Windsong was birthed high upon the cliff-face above the cave. His mother, Alune, was a lovely tan ridgewing, and his father, Gale, the typical lavender. Both of his parents were sent off to fight, but only his mother returned after 2 years on the battlefield. She was badly wounded, and only had the strength to see her child one last time before passing away. Facing this cruel reality, Windsong was forced to mature faster than his body did, resulting in a mind that was wise beyond his years, but very emotional. To help himself cope, he took to the air on a daily basis, once his wings had grown in. He flew only at night, knowing that dangerous creatures were more likely to spot him during the day. He developed a bond in his youth to a young red-winged nebula, but at the time, she was reclusive and forlorn, unwilling to play or do anything but stay in the shadows and brood over an unknown trouble.

Once he had reached maturity, Windsong began to help out around the cave, his own nest being that of his youth, now that his sitter was no longer needed. Having no siblings of his own, he loved to play with the hatchlings that stayed in the cave, teaching them how to fly and, in essence, living the childhood he had been deprived of. Now, being an adult, he goes out on regular flights in the early morning and at dusk, as a Clan scout. His duty is to alert the Clan if anything looks suspicious. Everyone knows him by his melodic call, hence the name Windsong. Only the newest additions to the cave wouldn't know him, and even then, it wouldn't be long before they discovered the outgoing and energetic Ridgewing.

It sounds good to me! However, I'm not an approver so I can't approve it officially, but I'm sure it'll be approved. You can pm Tiffashy Windsong's character sheet so she can approve it. ^^

I think I might have to pull out of this RP. Been busy lately and haven't been keeping track of the story.

If anyone want's to take over my character's feel free to, or you can just say they left/ran away if needed X.x

Sorry.

Alright, Drow, I see where you're coming from, I'd love to have your characters (Greedy me! X3), but I'm pulling out as well.

TIFFY! Listen, I'm dropping out of the RP as well, so the world now rest on your shoulders(That must be heavy.)! As for my characters, I can kill Shawnee off on my own and I never introduced the second one. Poor Flaming, she returned to the cave, but Shawn never followed. I had hoped for Shawnee to meet someone along the story... And be sure to get the RP back on track, we're in a war, not Hawaii. Time to get out of vacation mode and focus on stopping the war.

Other than that, salaam, to you, my friends, and the newer folks who shall keep this RP alive. I might join in again with Shawnee and RiRi later on if this quiets down a lot, but otherwise...

(Here's RiRi and Shawnee's sheet if you have no idea who I'm talking about.

Username: Cyda

Charrie name: Ri'dan (Ri for short, or RiRi, if you're the mushy type.)

Type of Dragon: green

Personality: HE TALKS IN A VERY LOUD VOICE WHEN HE GETS AGITATED. But he can be nice and quiet as well. Ri'dan cares about other dragons, and takes precautions to keep himself and others out of danger. But you must keep a close eye on him, for he can quickly turn to the side of evil, acting as a double agent between light and dark. Most of the time he keeps his secrets of being a turncoat hidden, but if one catches him leaving the area, being all supsicious about it, he's probably checking up on the other side.

Powers: Supercharged melee attacks, he can hit you really hard, and you'll feel it. Much like in video games, we're going to pretend he has a stamina gauge. Not attacking = full stamina. 10 hits to another dragon = no stamina. Flying = full stamina unless fighting. Make sense?

Stage: adult

Clan or Loner? loner

Other: FUS RO DAH

Username: Cyda Luva83

Charrie name: Shawnee Smith (Shawnee for short, or Shawn; if you're close to her.)

Type of Dragon: Purple dorsal

Personality: Shawn is wary of other dragons and can be short around them, but don't mistake her curtness for rudeness, as she doesn't really dosn't know how to interact. Shawn has lived between the Echo river and the Silent Forest ever since she was a young adult, and reacts timidly to noises like snapping twigs and russeling bushes because of it.

Powers: Dark Fury This attack can be rarely used if she is mad enough or in a great amount of danger. It drains her of almost all her energy, so she will be knocked out or very weak afterwards. Other than that, just normal fire breath.

Stage: Adult

Clan or Loner? Loner

Other: Liable to become part of the clan if persuaded a bit. Both of Shawnee's parents died in the Hatred Lands shortly after her hatching. Later in that same year; she was adopted by a female daydream dragon. But Shawnee left once she grew up and settled down beside the Echo River, catching small prey like rabbits and coyotes to sustain herself. The area near the Silent Forest and the Echo River where she lives is relatively close to the Hatchling's Cave.)

I'm off to make a death scene. If I rejoin, I'll say they survived somehow, nursed eachother back to health. Anywayyyssss.

UMBREWOLF here's a floppy disc containing all Approver things you need to know, because, congrats! I'm granting an illegal copy of my powers to you. Have fun. If you don't want it, give it to FIRE-ICE.

À la prochaine.

Aww, I just joined this rp and now everyone who founded it is leaving... D: *sigh* Alright, farewell then...

Edited by Tyra-Ice

I'm not leaving just yet....but I have no clue whats going on >_<

I've missed like 20 pages since my last post. Its just moving too fast for me to keep up since I cant get on every day. If anybody could tell me what is happening I'll try to jump back in.

Same, I need someone to explain whast going on. But whats going on with my characters...

-Lymu is talking to Midnight

-Flaming is resting

-Dracouraca is thinking about getting his revenge.

This death scene is going to be so dramatic and sad, it also brings out Ri'Dan in an intro and finale. It's AWESOME. *squee* I love writing death scenes! I always wondered how I was going to kill Shawnee.

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

I can't handle the RP, so I'm getting rid of my characters, might bring them back in later, though, when the RP quiets down.

O ^ O I hate death scenes, even though they are usually very passioante and well written. They make me cry... *sigh* I'm sorry guys, you all probably would have stayed if I hadn't come into the rp...

No. It's not your fault. I quit the role play because I wanted to. Nobody else changed that. It just got too much for me to handle. Don't worry about it.

Part of the reason i quit is due to the Creator of the RP never coming on. Her two characters were vital to the story line.

Yeah, I did notice that and thought it was a little weird. The creator of the rp never roleplaying in it.

You know what? I'm not going to quit. I'll use Ri'Dan from now on. I love being evil anyway. >=D

It's so easy when you're evil

This is the life you see

The devil tips his to me

I do it all because I'm evil

Your tears are all the payment I'll ever need

Yep, Ri'Dan fits this.