DragonGirl10188

Our War OOC

Sorry that i havent been on lately. Holidays are the busiest.

Bye, Chibi. I don't really know you but everyone will miss you.

thanks for the wonderful farewells XP I'm going to enjoy eating all of these cookies...and brownies

yeah...BUT, like I said earlier, if anyone wants to do a 1x1 roleplay with these characters, I'd be happy to...mainly because in a private roleplay involving only two people, no one gets ignored XP

Edited by Chibiboru

*Places down a line of brownies and cookies heading towards the entrance to this RP*

Just follow the brownies and cookies chibi... just follow them.... follow them back and re enter this rp >:)

Well I know I'm a total stranger to you guys so my opinion doesn't matter much, lol, but it's always sad to see a rp member leave. And from what I read of this rp, you guys are awesome roleplayers! I totally get about being ignored though because trust me, it's happened to me before several times. So farewell and I hope you feel better!

Well, I saw your guys' rp and it looks pretty awesome. I don't get to rp with other dragon lovers hardly at all so I thought this would be a great opportunity! So here goes nothin', lol.

Username: Tyra-Ice

Charrie name: Tyracia (Tyra or Ty for short)

Type of Dragon: Ice Dragon

Personality: Tyra is very quiet and shy until she gets to know you, but of course her past explains why. When she was just a hatchling, her nest was raided by a human hunting party. Unfortunately, her father had been summoned to go fight in the war and her mother was out foraging so the humans stole little Tyra with ease. Instead of destroying her, however, the humans thought she could be useful and raised her to do their bidding(hunting for them, protecting them, etc.) out of fear. One day, she couldn't take it anymore. Using her ice breath for the first time, she broke the chains that bound her and fled. She now lives out in seclusion, hiding in the Ensia Forest. Grey shackles around her neck and left ankle that she wasn't able to remove herself are a constant, painful reminder of the humans. She isn't used to contact with other Dragons, but something inside her is telling her she needs to find others of her kind and fight back against the humans. Enough hiding, it's time to act.

She wears a tiny, white crystal attached to a leather string around her neck that her mother had given her before she was taken. It's the only thing she has left of her parents.

Powers (Read the rules):

~Ice breath - Ice Dragons have the ability to breath a type of flame that instead of burning, it freezes whatever it touches.

~As a defense mechanism, sometimes Tyra is able to turn a clear color like as if you were looking at an ice cube or ice sculpture, which allows her to blend into her backgrounds more and makes it hard to see her, though you can distinguish an outline. (Is this ok? I know you said no invisibility so let me know and I'll change it if it's violating the rules)

~Agility - Tyra is definitely not the strong type, but is one of stealth and agility. She is best attacking in flight, flying being her strong point.

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): Juvenile (Basically a teenager, between a mature hatchling and an adult)

Clan or Loner? Loner

Other: To give you a sort of picture of her, Tyra is a deep indigo blue. The webbing of her wings and her belly are a light cloud blue. She has violet eyes and neck spines with white claws and horns. Her body temperature has to remain a certain low level since she is an ice Dragon. If it gets any warmer than that, it could be fatal.

(Note: I won't be able to rp right away today because I have some other things to do but I might be able to get on later this evening if I'm accepted)

Edited by Tyra-Ice

I don't think invisibility is a big deal really *points at Drakossozh's dragon Midnight*. He can go invisible as well, and there have been no problems.

Your form looks completely fine to me, however I am not an approver, therefore I can't accept it :/

P.S, watch out for Vrael >:)ninja.gif

Thanks! ^^ Hopefully I'll be approved cuz this looks like a lot of fun.

Btw, love your charie! I don't meet too many other who are into ice dragons.

Lol, ok! xd.png I'll watch out for him.

Oh, also if you think my dragon's background is too much like Vrael's then please let me know and I can change it.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

I've been reading through the rp to try and get an idea of where you guys are at and so far it looks really exciting! I hope I'm accepted. laugh.gif You guys will probably have to fill me in though on where everyone's characters are currently, lol.

Well, since you'll most likely be accepted, I'll tell you where my charrie is...in a cave, in the Ensia Forest. Her cave to be exact. Well, I hope you get accepted!

Your form looks good, but I', not an approver. sad.gif Don't worry, someone will approve you :3

Yeah I'm sure that your charie will get accepted. Technically Midnight's powers were only allowed because he is a high powered bad guy but I think that your character's powers sound compltely acceptable. Unfortunately, I am also not an approver. But I hope to see you in the roleplay smile.gif

Inodeathdragon's form is also waiting for approval. Just thought I'd point this out, so that her form didnt get lost on older pages ;/

One of the only reasons I didn't have to wait long: I messaged the maker of it. Must..resist...making...new..charrie....can't...hold...on...much..longer... ok, looks like I'm gonna be busy making a new charrie.

Ok, created new what-cha-ma-call-it wait....I meant charrie sheet! And it's one of my dragons on my scroll, truthfully. Or at least the name, gender and type is.

Username:seacatsmew

Charrie name:WhitePearl

Type of Dragon:Albino

Personality:Kind, can be annoying, strange, friendly.

Powers (Read the rules):None

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect):adult

Clan or Loner?loner...for now.

Other: WhitePearl is a strange dragon, going where she pleases whatever time she wants. She also has a fear of bees, vampire dragons, being hurt, and cats.

This is... Wow, this is really cool. Do you mind if I join? Here are my bios, if you choose to accept them. ^^

Username: Anquatic

Charrie name: Fyrefly

Type of Dragon: Gold

Personality: Bold, brave, not afraid to speak up. She's also very curious, which isn't always good for her.

Powers (Read the rules): She can control fire, to some extent. Although, the more she does, the more and quicker it tires her out.

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): Mature hatchling.

Clan or Loner? Clan.

Other: She wears a green ribbon on her left wrist as a reminder of her mother who died giving birth to her.

Username: Anquatic

Charrie name: Trentum (Tren for short)

Type of Dragon: Black

Personality: The more secretive type who stays away from the others. He's very cynical and snappy.

Powers (Read the rules): He can control shadows and darkness. But, of course, the more he does, the more it tires him out.

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): Mature hatchling.

Clan or Loner? Clan.

Other: Hmm, nothing else for now.

Right, those who PMed me were accepted biggrin.gif

Oh I don't know if you PMed me or not, Anquatic. Your character looks good to me wink.gif

You're free to go!

Ok, I'm putting a limit of dragons in Mystic's cave. 5(including Mystic) because it seems that it needs a limit. And thank you Tiffashy!!! But yeah...I'm thinking of a way to make WhitePearl fall into the clan...she'll be in the clan sooner then Mystic because WhitePearl has a fear of bees...bees are in the forest.....I have an idea!

Edited by seacatsmew

Thanks. ^^

Gah, I'm sorry. I really need to triple read everything. I haven't roleplayed in a while, I've grown used to a slightly different set of rules.