DragonGirl10188

Our War OOC

*glomped*

Tiff already broke all my ribs glomping me, plus I've got a sprained arm D:.

Anyways, :3. Posted Crisie's sadness-angry-at-herself-gonna-go-to-Inkheart-and-give-soul-so-he'll-leave-the-clan-alone moment.

Hmm. Yeah, she'll do that sooner or later.

I got to draw a picture of the battle...Must. Draw. NOW.

-still wouldn't let go of Draggiegirl-

You will never leave us again, m'kay?

D: This hurts *whines*

Let go and I'll stay :3. Yeah, I feel like drawing. Too bad my arm is sprained.

Username: UmbreWulf

Charrie name: Song of the Wolves

Type of Dragon: White

Personality: Shy and keeps to herself most of the time. She does not go out of her way to meet other dragons and make friends. Song of the Wolves, is, however, very resourceful (She can navigate by the stars and knows many healing herbs, although she does not use them) and a good artist.

Powers: Song of the Wolves does not possess much talent in the healing department, despite being a White dragon. Instead, she is agile and uses her staff (With a razor sharp edge) as a sword of sorts and slashes at her enemies. She is only capable of healing minor cuts and bruises.

Stage: S2 Hatchie (She can fly respectably well, so about halfway between s2 hatchling and adult)

Clan or Loner? Loner

Other: Her wings are more of a silver color. She has two feathers on a leather string that she wears tied around her neck. One feather is from her mom's wing, the other from her dad. Her parents were killed in the war, as told to her sitter by a messenger. Song of the Wolves is fully aware of this and goes out at midnight on the full moon to grieve and pray for them. She doesn't give out her name just because she doesn't find 'Song' or 'Wolves fitting for a name. Her cry of mourn sounds exactly like a wolf howling, due to a small mutation in her vocal cords. This is where her name came from. This 'howl' can be heard when she mourns her dead parents (On the full moon, as mentioned before).

Lol CYDA gave me illegal approver powers while you were gone, so now I have to wait. 'Cause you decide who approves, Draggie. Oh, and by the way....

*MEGAGLOMPS*

Username: knightstemplar151

Charrie name: Nightshade

Type of dragon: Black Dragon

Personality: Nightshade is clever, mostly keeps to himself, an excellent hunter, has an exellent intrest in the art of magic, very friendly, and charismatic

Powers: Nightshade's intrest in magic allows him to use fireball to healing spells though he has not mastered conjuration

Stage: Mature

Clan or Loner?: Clan

Other: None

I'm not sure if I still have my approving powers anymore o.o

Dragongirl will decide if she wants to approve you or not wink.gif

Edit: Were is everyone?? Don't you guys dare die on me blink.gif ...

Edited by Tiffashy

Name: Shard

Type: Ember

Looks: Has a scar running down length of snout,from his left eye.Has tattered wings,and a few broken spines.Is quite muscular.

Abilities: Can breathe extremely hot fire, is an exellent fighter

Special abilities: I won't put any cos I don't know if that will make him better.

Alignment: Neutral

Personality: Brave,serious,will lay his life on the line for allies.

Stage: Mature

If I'm allowed any special attacks: He can unleash a massive ring of exploding fire that burns anything in its path.

NEW ENEMY!! Yeah, Sombra and her huge army. I'm writing about Shadow Blinking for you guys!!!

Shadow Blinking: Any dragon, animal or human can be Shadow Blinked by the singing of a Shadow Walker. This is a new power Sombra got, and yes, by covering your ears, you can stand it. Although Albinos are out of luck because scales are needed, they can still run away from the sound. The maker of the sound's eyes turn red, and they can grow slower or quicker, whatever is needed. The dragon/animal/human that was Shadow Blinked doesn't blink, and can be controlled. They are loyal to the singer. Only girl Shadow Walkers can use this power.

Yeah, I made it so its easy to avoid. Then it'll be allowed for sure! Anyways, may create random powers like this. Since Tenebrae cannot use this power because he is a boy, I made a power for him.

Black Mist Moon: When there is no moon out, covered by clouds or gone, then a BOY Shadow Walker can use this. A thick mist flows around the area the user is, allowing them to escape. It is impossible to find anything, or track anything in these mists. It can also capture and drag anything, although the male shadow walker must have enough energy. It wears away once the user leaves, or loses all their energy. You can avoid the capturing and dragging by making yourself slippery enough so that you can slip away, which makes Albino Dragons the best at this. The mist cannot be avoided, but if you can flap your wings enough times, then it will disappear.

Anyways, WARNING: When you get a Shadow Walker mad, mainly girls, they can attack...very fiercely. Also because they run so fast. And they scream.

Edited by seacatsmew

Ahh but that does sound a bit godmodderish seacatmew. If you cannot get hurt at all, like if you broke your neck then yeah, I think you would die without the pain wink.gif

Not like anyone here would be goddmoderish enough to break your neck anyway xd.png

The powers seem alright as long as they can be avoided. But the male shadow walker's powers seem to be a bit confusing.

well, it depends. Sombra can get hurt when angry, but it's hard. And I can't see whats wrong with the male shadow walker's power...

'sup! just wondering if I could join.

Username: Celebi112

Charrie name: Thornshimmer

type of dragon: neotropical

personality: Thornshimmer is an interesting dragon. She has OCD yet is very hyper. (OCD means obsesive-compulsive disorder).Infact, she is OCD about BEING hyper. Her motto is, "If I don't either annoy or impress someone in 24 hours, I may melt!"

Of course, this is not true, but she likes to think it is.

Thornshimmer was born in a small nest just outside of a clan's territory. She had a reletively peaceful life, up to a point. But one day, when the war had just started, a large and feirce neglected dragon raided earthclan and the surrounding dragon-nesting areas.

Her parents were killed in the battle, and she was alone.

For the next week or two, she fended for herself. Then, another day, a kind clan dragon came up and led her to the clan. The clan accepted her, and she lives w/ them.

Clan or loner? The clan that adopted her was a newly discovered earthclan... so i guess it ia earthclan? The colors are dark green, light green, and yellow.

Powers:

thorn tornado: frequently, when catching pray or sparring, she will summon millions of small thorns to do her bidding.

thorn wall: like thorn tornado, except she summons millions of small thorns to create a defensive wall.

Lunar bloom: This strange sleep-inducing ability (affecting her foes, not her) makes her "explode" in white peatels, and

is probobly due to her strange cresent-shaped birthmark

Stage: Mature hatchling

Other: She has no regard for self-safety, and has a strange cresent-shaped birthmark on her foot.

Hope you like it! biggrin.gif

Edited by Celebi112

I'm tempted to come here one day, and yell 'MWA HA HA!' then walk out. Its so tempting.

Her inbox was full so I didn't get the chance to ask her. Those who are willing to join the rp would have to wait longer sad.gif

I really hope she gets online soon...

Edited by Tiffashy

Hmm. I'm going to find a way to contact her.

EDIT: I have sent her a PM, now we have to wait.

Edited by seacatsmew

Username: Chasilin

Charrie name: Obvilionsce

Type of Dragon: Sunsong Amphiptere

Personality: Expressive and Playful

Powers: The power of persuasion and agility

Stage: Mature Adult

Clan or Loner?: Loner but an active supporter of the cause~

Other: They loooooooooooove fruits (especially berries)

Charrie name: Risah

Type of Dragon: Sunrise Dragon

Personality: Wise and Gentle

Powers: The power of guidance and good counsel

Charrie name: Oriouse

Type of Dragon: Sunset Dragon

Personality: Serious and Arrogant

Powers: The power of strength and perception

Back Story: -needed to be included-

The "DawnTwi Trio", Dawn to Twilight Trio, while not related by blood these three have been together since they were eggs. Ob was the last to be born, hatched and matured to an adult. First was Risah, the day she grew up was the exact day that Oriouse was born, then when he grew up Ob was lain exactly two weeks -that's 14 days- later. Ob is expressive and playful, Oriouse is serious and arrogant and Risah is wise and gentle. Together they make up for whatever the other lacks and are very powerful when placed together. They move in sync and have a very strong bond. Ever since the war started they were orphaned and left to care for each other. They heard of the young hatclings who were forming a clan to end the war in defense against the loss of their parents and the continuous bloodshed. Believing in their cause the three set out together during a time when they were all awake and willing. It was difficult to coordinate but they soon arrived. They are considered loners and won't join the clan but they will often bring in food and aid with protection details and other various and scattered duties. They await the day of the end of the battle and are determined to protect the hatchlings who strive to end it.

Okay, I'm going to say that I'm still the RP approver since Draggie girl been offline so quiet a long time. She hadn't told us to stop approving anyway so I guess we still are approvers.

@Celebi112

It looks good to me biggrin.gif

But there isn't any Earthclans around, unless its you like just discovered them or something. The only clans around here are Inkheart's Clan (evil guys) and the Hatchling's Clan. As soon as you made your edits then you are free to RP biggrin.gif

@Chasilin

There isn't much detail about them, but meh, whatever. You're free to go biggrin.gif