DragonGirl10188

Our War OOC

Username: Moonbeam22

Charrie name: Azura

Type of Dragon: Two Finned Bluna

Personality: RPed, but very kind and playful with the hatchlings

Powers (Read the rules): Unlike most Blunas, Azura can not only swim, but fly because her father was a Skywing

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): Adult

Clan or Loner?: Clan

Other: N/A (?)

That form looks completely fine. It should be accepted without any problems, however im not an approver xd.png

Well I think when I was posting my first post in the RP someone had posted and shifted the events a little.

Oh well. Think I should have FuwaFuwa no Tatsu intervene with the fight?

Nah, if i recall, you were talking to the other pillow dragon right?

She hasn't logged back on, the marrow dragon that had the hatchlings, teleported away.

This is what I think is happening so far,

Fuwa, Flu (The two pillows), Devi are flying over the Silent forest, Twill is trying to keep up with them from below

Crisie, Flaming, Jigsaw and Ela are somewhere, crisie is posessed at the moment? And is therefore fighting flaming and jigsaw, Ela just thinks its all a big game and is happily om nom noming, on either crisie/flaming/jigsaw. Inkheart is asleep in his lair. Dracouraca is trying to find out about Inkheart's past.

Vrael bumped into Phayne and Glace, and because Glace is another "icy" type dragon, Vrael is curious about her, since out of all the other dragons (so far), she is the one that closely resemble's Vrael, Phayne is keeping watch on the cave openings, he has not noticed Vrael talking to Glace, just below him.

There are several dragons inside the cave, Shawnee, Grehyen, Tobias, Rushling, Amazon, Steel. Steel woke all of them up with his shriek. Steel think's Vrael's playful sparring was a real attack therefore thinking Vrael is a traitor, the same with Grehyen, who attacked Steel out of annoyance, due to his shriek.

Midnight and Alex, went out to look for Vrael,

I think that's everything.

Edited by TotallyDrow

._. I thought Drac had been wounded when he was fighting with Shawnee...or did he heal himself...? I don't remember DX

Alooooooha!

I'm your friendly second in command and I'll be approving your sheet today.

Lemme see... where the heck is my stamp? Oh yeah, here it is.

user posted image

well, vrael went off alone, maybe he'll think about stuff? Like, his ice powers or his past or his life before the clan or what his life will be like with the clan...or he could probably think about why steel did what he did...Is steel still a guy? Or was he made into a girl purely for comedic purposes?

Steel has always been female... lol...

._. I thought Drac had been wounded when he was fighting with Shawnee...or did he heal himself...? I don't remember DX

He healed himself by looking at his "memory" crystal and worked out the cure for his badly damaged shoulder and belly. By placing a black rose on his shoulder and it sticked there, healing it. I didn't add how he healed his underbelly :3

Steel is a tomboy right?

Yups. I'm hoping to have a female dragon get a crush on him, thinking she's a he... xP Eventually.

And urgh there's like two whole new pages of posts since I last checked... >_< Is kinda confusing...

This is what I think is happening so far,

Fuwa, Flu (The two pillows), Devi are flying over the Silent forest, Twill is trying to keep up with them from below

Crisie, Flaming, Jigsaw and Ela are somewhere, crisie is posessed at the moment? And is therefore fighting flaming and jigsaw, Ela just thinks its all a big game and is happily om nom noming, on either crisie/flaming/jigsaw. Inkheart is asleep in his lair. Dracouraca is trying to find out about Inkheart's past.

Vrael bumped into Phayne and Glace, and because Glace is another "icy" type dragon, Vrael is curious about her, since out of all the other dragons (so far), she is the one that closely resemble's Vrael,  Phayne is keeping watch on the cave openings, he has not noticed Vrael talking to Glace, just below him.

There are several dragons inside the cave, Shawnee, Grehyen, Tobias, Rushling, Amazon, Steel. Steel woke all of them up with his shriek. Steel think's Vrael's playful sparring was a real attack therefore thinking Vrael is a traitor, the same with Grehyen, who attacked Steel out of annoyance, due to his shriek.

Midnight and Alex, went out to look for Vrael,

I think that's everything.

@Rixie,

This is (atleast what i know so far) whats currently happening.

Edited by TotallyDrow

it's day? I thought it was still night? If it's day, I'll just make the vamps and Flu fall asleep

Edited by Chibiboru

Its still night. Few hours till day though.

Can't wait to see crisie/tiffashy's reaction when they return to the cave lol. Theres about 5+ dragon's/hatchlings inside that they haven't seen before :3.

@chibi, Vrael is gonna enjoy messing with your fur... >:)

Lol's, i will in about half an hour or so when i finally get home. Im still @ school doing a project. So i've been busy :/

you guys DX you always post when I'm asleep. I mean, I stayed up until 2 a.m. and you guys weren't posting, so I thought it'd be a peaceful night, but NO. DX timezones suck~

Im awake~, but unfortunetly none of our char's are near enough to interact... lol

Edited by TotallyDrow

...how come whenever I post after an absence, it's a relatively long post? And, since Devi had been with the group, I just didn't make him do that much...there wasn't much he could do...well, I'll go see. I might edit him in a bit more

Edit: have some sibling cuteness. Don't die of a heart attack, now...or get diabetes from its sweetness *is shot*

Edited by Chibiboru