DragonGirl10188

Our War OOC

Okay, I'll give this a shot.

Username: InariRoku

Charrie name: Fuwafuwa no Tatsu, often just called Fuwa

Type of Dragon: Pillow Dragon

Personality: He is a bit on the vain side, considering every minor imperfection a major disaster.  Though he can be a bit obsessive compulsive, he also has a bit of a thoughtless streak in him.  When wronged he will be quick to strike vengeance and a mighty and just fashion.  Other than that he is against fighting.

Powers: He is able to shed mass amounts of tiny hairs that would cause a allergic reaction to other dragons.  There are limitations to this skill though.  One is that it does not affect other Pillow dragon and the second is that when executing this attack he also ends up causing a mild rash on himself.

Wind breath. (Think bag of winds)

Stage: Adult

Clan or Loner: Clan

Other: He has an affinity for shiny objects.

Maybe you cannot control your shedding? But when you get older you could controll it and us it againest enemies.

If you could make those changes then I think you would be invited into the rp C:

e.e in the rp I feel so evil. I'm like doing the dirty work for Inkheart xd.png

Edited by Tiffashy

Maybe you cannot control your shedding? But when you get older you could controll it and us it againest enemies.

If you could make those changes then I think you would be invited into the rp C:

e.e in the rp I feel so evil. I'm like doing the dirty work for Inkheart xd.png

I have edited my previous post before I saw yours, dear. ^__^; What do you think of it now?

tiff, he's already an adult tongue.gif so I assume he can control it fairly well

Also, if he can secrete a smelly mist, why would only one type of dragon be immune to it? It makes a little sense, because they're the same breed/type, but it's still sort of..."iffy" to me. And, I can see the gland thing for a pillow dragon, with different glands to do different things, since there could be so much hidden beneathe the thick fur, but idk if the "bag of winds" breath is okay. The way I imagine it, the breath would start when he wanted it to, and stop only when he closed his mouth, or when he wanted it to, I guess. But I imagine that it would very powerful, because the bag of winds was able to carry Odyssyus (sp?) back to his home...(been a year since I've read the Odyssy), but they let it go/opened it too soon. Personally, I would tone it down a bit maybe.

ALSO, ABOUT THE ROLEPLAY: long posts are long DX

Edited by Chibiboru

Also, if he can secrete a smelly mist, why would only one type of dragon be immune to it? It makes a little sense, because they're the same breed/type, but it's still sort of..."iffy" to me.

The way I imagine it, the breath would start when he wanted it to, and stop only when he closed his mouth, or when he wanted it to, I guess. But I imagine that it would very powerful, because the bag of winds was able to carry Odyssyus (sp?) back to his home...(been a year since I've read the Odyssy), but they let it go/opened it too soon.

I was thinking more along the lines of being skunk-like.

As for the whole bag of winds thing. I used the wrong term. I meant it to be like the Gust Bellows from Legend of Zelda.

<-- What the bellows do on this is what I was intending for Fuwa.

I can't believe I slipped up like that.

tiff, he's already an adult tongue.gif so I assume he can control it fairly well

Also, if he can secrete a smelly mist, why would only one type of dragon be immune to it? It makes a little sense, because they're the same breed/type, but it's still sort of..."iffy" to me. And, I can see the gland thing for a pillow dragon, with different glands to do different things, since there could be so much hidden beneathe the thick fur, but idk if the "bag of winds" breath is okay. The way I imagine it, the breath would start when he wanted it to, and stop only when he closed his mouth, or when he wanted it to, I guess. But I imagine that it would very powerful, because the bag of winds was able to carry Odyssyus (sp?) back to his home...(been a year since I've read the Odyssy), but they let it go/opened it too soon. Personally, I would tone it down a bit maybe.

ALSO, ABOUT THE ROLEPLAY: long posts are long DX

Oopsie x_x

Okay, Acpected!

you could always have your character see Drac and Flu flying above the silent forest tongue.gif I have no idea why you'd be there, though, but if a fight were to happen, than you would probably be useful xd.png just a pillow dragon and maybe two or three hatchlings against a black marrow, even though he's wounded, doesn't give great odds XP

Edit: also, I'm tired DX I'll just reply tomorrow...or something. Also, Tiffashy, we should make a fight happen, but I imagine that a lot of weapons would get caught in Flu's fur...or at least a long of dull blades or claws or spikes or something. They'd still hit her, but the fur would probably cusion the blow or slow down the weapon, causing it to not do as much damage as it usually would

Edited by Chibiboru

I'm wounded?

Well flaming is wounded on the foot but I didn't see any wounded Dracos yet.

o.o let me cheak the rp...

I'm allowed to accept myself... right? >.<

Username: Dragongirl10188.

Name: Elaedia.

Type of Dragon: Pygmy.

Personality: Elaedia is the hatchling to try and prove she is strong due to the fact she is a pygmy, and pretty much everyone would think she is weak. She will do foolish things out of trying to save someone dear to her, but she was on orphan. She takes a long time to trust someone and is very shy.

Powers: She isn't quite sure.

Stage: Elaedia will just be hatching once I post her first post.

Clan or Loner? Loner at first.

Other: I may call her Ela every once and awhile.

NUUU u gotta wait for someone else to accept it.

user posted image

Dragongirl, can I modify Vrael's ice enhancement slightly?

The modification i want to add is, (Can only be used after he reaches maturity) when he bites, he can (if he wanted to) secrete a venom that slowly freezes the infected area. Its not permanent though, after awhile the frozen area will thaw out. This way his ice enhancement ability affects his tail, his claws and his fangs. The 3 "weapons" of a dragon. Is that ok?

Edited by TotallyDrow

If Vrael had his wings. He would fly over the moon right now... rofl.

Thanks biggrin.gif Vrael's gonna be omnomnoming stuff once he gets older >:)

Edit:

Ok done, edited my application post on the first page. His new ability is on it :3

Edited by TotallyDrow

Btw, are we allowed to mix and match dragon's?

To create hybrids etc?

they wont look different, they would just inherit certain traits from each parents

I was thinking, at some point making a black dragon (alt), spitfire mix.

The dragon, would take on the appearence of the black dragon alt, however due to the spitfire bloodline, its eyes would be azure blue (like a spitfire) rather then green, and its flames would be blue(like a spitfire) instead of orangey/red.

Also just to confirm, by "group" you meant , flaming + the two pillow dragons(Fuwa and flur) and two vamp hatchlings(devi and twill) right?

Edited by TotallyDrow

Yes, yes I did.

Sure... but he can't have anything else spit-fire-ish.

You should see Ela's first post <3.

They're very dark reddy brown, cream colour on stomach and bottom jaw while their wings are red.

Ahh yes, Tiffashy was right. He put Black/Vampire for breed. My bad :3 So the answer to my original question was hiding in page 3. Lols.

Aite... time to drum up an UBER combo. :x

Magma Dragon's are so tempting.... but they will never get wings... ugh X.x

Edited by TotallyDrow