DragonGirl10188

Our War OOC

@Bloody, Im not an approver either, but i think limitations to your powers are required,

for example,

1. it can only work from a certain range. I.E a few yards away.

2. Can only last for a small duration of time before it wares off

3. Consumes a lot of energy.

Something that limits its powers.

The way it is at the moment, makes it seem like its flawless :3

Edited by TotallyDrow

Its better, however what is the range of her attack, and can it hit multiple or 1 target only?

:3

Looking for specifics with the powers, otherwise without them the strength of the power can be unlimited :x

Contemplating making a 3rd character. However its an unhatched dragon >:)

Im on the fence about it at the moment.

:U I would say that if my characters had ALL been adults, then you should let me find it and let one of my characters bite it :3 BUT, they're not, and I believe that vampire hatchlings can't bite eggs because they don't have the venom, so they'd just kill it tongue.gif

...you should still let me find it, though xd.png it can be Flu's third "child"

the summary of this: I don't care what you do, but you should make a third character tongue.gif three characters are fun~ and I'm kind of sleep deprived right now so yeah xd.png feel free to ignore this whole post

Oops, sorry guys xd.png

I just got bored of this rp for a while so I went and played FH. Then I come back afterwards to cheak on whats going on.

Username: Bloodykisses123

Charrie name: Ashamun

Type of Dragon: Black Marrow

Personality: Rp'ed?

Powers (Read the rules): She can whisper a certain phrase and induce illusions or hallucinations into another's mind, but only for about five minutes. If she tries to go any longer, she will lose all of her energy and most likely fall unconscious. She can use this power on about five dragons at a time as long as they are within her sight.

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): Mature

Clan or Loner?: loner but then came into the clan?

Other: Did I miss anything? unsure.gif

...I think it should work on only one target... Maybe two or three, but it would limit the time even further.

Tiffashy u can approve application's right?

Yep. Dragongirl chosen me to be one of her helpers.

But I don't offen cheak these OOC offen but for now on I will.

oh god DX I just wrote a post to make up for my absence...AND IT HAS A LOT OF WORDS...I'm not even going to count...

well, vrael went off alone, maybe he'll think about stuff? Like, his ice powers or his past or his life before the clan or what his life will be like with the clan...or he could probably think about why steel did what he did...Is steel still a guy? Or was he made into a girl purely for comedic purposes?

Okay, I'll give this a shot. (Has been edited)

Username: InariRoku

Charrie name: Fuwafuwa no Tatsu, often just called Fuwa

Type of Dragon: Pillow Dragon

Personality: He is a bit on the vain side, considering every minor imperfection a major disaster. Though he can be a bit obsessive compulsive, he also has a bit of a thoughtless streak in him. When wronged he will be quick to strike vengeance and a mighty and just fashion. Other than that he is against fighting.

Powers: He is able to secrete a putrid smelling mist from releasing his fur into the air thus causing other dragons to become stunned briefly and to also lose their sense of smell temporarily. There are limitations to this skill though. One is that it does not affect other Pillow dragons and the second is that when executing this attack he also ends up causing a mild rash on himself.

He can also use a similar ability to escape others my releasing mass amounts of hair to block vision. Much like a smoke bomb.

Wind breath. (Think bag of winds)

Stage: Adult

Clan or Loner: Clan

Other: He has an affinity for shiny objects.

Edited by InariRoku

He is able to shed mass amounts of tiny hairs that would cause a allergic reaction to other dragons.

hmm...I don't like this. It's interesting and cool, but it would cause problems for the rest of the clan, considering there is only one other pillow dragon and she's not even in the clan (yet)

MY SUGGESTION: make him secrete something that coats his fur when he wants it to, so that the enemies become allergic to the shed hairs, and it needs to wear off some time. I don't think it should be that bad, either, maybe something mild. The 'secretion' part is sort of like a gland of sorts, I would think.

BUT that's just my opinion. I'm not an approver, so...yeah

Edited by Chibiboru

well, vrael went off alone, maybe he'll think about stuff? Like, his ice powers or his past or his life before the clan or what his life will be like with the clan...or he could probably think about why steel did what he did...Is steel still a guy? Or was he made into a girl purely for comedic purposes?

Lols, Vrael's already had time to think about his ice powers, his past, he had nightmares about his life before being rescued by shawnee. He thinks steel was just playing along with Vrael's mischieviousness, he doesn't realise that Steel was being serious X.x

I have an idea, but i think it would be too rushed, and was planning to use it later on as the story progresses.

WTB CURE FOR MENTAL BLOCK

well, you never know tongue.gif I'm just throwing out ideas and trying to help you...writer's block sucks DX

hmm...I don't like this. It's interesting and cool, but it would cause problems for the rest of the clan, considering there is only one other pillow dragon and she's not even in the clan (yet)

MY SUGGESTION: make him secrete something that coats his fur when he wants it to, so that the enemies become allergic to the shed hairs, and it needs to wear off some time. I don't think it should be that bad, either, maybe something mild. The 'secretion' part is sort of like a gland of sorts, I would think.

BUT that's just my opinion. I'm not an approver, so...yeah

Yeah I think you are right about that one. How about something like a furry "smoke bomb" for escape? (I can seriously see him freaking out over his fur after it too. X'D)

I'll change it to the gland thing and possibly add the furry "smoke bomb."