DragonGirl10188

Our War OOC

Username: UmbreWulf

Charrie name: Glace

Type of Dragon: Winter Seasonal

Personality: Very outgoing and friendly, likes to jump into things nose-first (Figurative language FTW >:D), pretty much always happy

Powers (Read the rules): She can breath ice-breath and has sword-sharp claws

Stage: Hatchling (w/out wings, but she's going to grow them quite soon)

Clan or Loner? Clan

Other? She was born in captivity but found the warm conditions to her disliking and fled during the night. She ran through the woods away from human civilization. While on her own she got very lonely and desperately sook the companionship of other dragons. That's where she she finds the cave: TO BE RP'd l:D

That okay? <:P

k lemme see

like i said gets more powerful during and after sunset(increased strength, speed, but just by a bit and maybe 10mph faster ) returns to normal when the sun rises. also(if it is alright tongue.gif ) he will have 30 sec camo (during the night) and can use only when necessary. he can only move slowly and cant use any other power. the camo will start to fade in 15 sec of use. also it can automatically shut off if bumped into, and if he moves fast.

and by extreme speed lets say maybe a max of 120 mph for 20 sec other than that as a normal max speed of 50 mph. does get tired eventually an if in emergency he will push himself to fly faster (140mph) but will be very tired for 2 hours.

is this descriptive enough im kinda derping right now im super tired

and again if it is over the top ill change it biggrin.gif

k lemme see

like i said gets more powerful during and after sunset(increased strength, speed, but just by a bit and maybe 10mph faster ) returns to normal when the sun rises. also(if it is alright tongue.gif ) he will have 30 sec camo (during the night) and can use only when necessary. he can only move slowly and cant use any other power. the camo will start to fade in 15 sec of use. also it can automatically shut off if bumped into, and if he moves fast.

and by extreme speed lets say maybe a max of 120 mph for 20 sec other than that as a normal max speed of 50 mph. does get tired eventually an if in emergency he will push himself to fly faster (140mph) but will be very tired for 2 hours.

is this descriptive enough im kinda derping right now im super tired

and again if it is over the top ill change it biggrin.gif

I get it, sorta like a power boost to all of his physical abilites right?

Like superman in the yellow sun... (I gotta stop watching smallville...)

FYI: Amazon is back at the cave, but he is sleeping so I can't really post much except for a one liner like, Amazon was sleeping. That is why I have not posted recently

Hm... 120 mph seems a little much, but I guess I don't have a problem with it as long as it only pertains to flying speed, and is only for a few moments. But this should not be fighting speed. For example: if Nyte is fighting against another dragon, he should not have so much speed that it's instant held-at-fangpoint, or have the other opponent struggling to keep up so much.

Rushling has intense fighting/running away speed, but it's to make up for the fact that she's still very young and has very little strength whatsoever. She MIGHT be able to break a few human fingers in her jaws.

EDIT:

Also! Super strength is okay, but superman-strength I'm not so sure about. I keep picturing a dragon lifting something 50 times its own weight (which is already considerable) and being able to withstand bullet-shots. Just gotta say... that's not gonna work.

If that's not what you were thinking, my apologies... xP

Edited by Rixie Pakuna

@Fire-Ice

lols, want me to wake amazon up tongue.gif

Vrael is feeling mischievious atm X.x

Edited by TotallyDrow

no i ment like enhanced powers during the night like superman in the yellow sun not super strength its just a slight boost of physical ability. also i agree to your terms of speed smile.gif

Aite, ill work on how Vrael will go about doing that >:)

ninja.gif

Edit:

Wakey Wakey Amazon tongue.gif

Edited by TotallyDrow

no i ment like enhanced powers during the night like superman in the yellow sun not super strength its just a slight boost of physical ability. also i agree to your terms of speed smile.gif

Okay then I think you're fine. Perhaps wait for Cyda or Dragon girl before going off of my opinion only though... (doesn't want to mess anything up)

...where is tiff? My characters can't do anything without her there D:

he already reacted to your first post, lol. But Crisie(dragongirl) is M.I.A atm.

Also, @ Gachomp, does Nyte have his wings yet?

Edit:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did not want to double post, This is a recap for Dragongirl and anyone else curious.

• Midnight WAS talking to Drac and is still tyring to gain the trust of the clan so he can steal the hatchlings
  • Tiffashy brings crisie into a human cave within the silent forest
  • Jigsaw fell out of a tree and is now laying in the back of the cave
  • Midnight fetches the unconcious jigsaw and brings her to Shawnee
  • Steel is guarding the cave entrance
  • Vrael want's grehyen to help him learn how to control his ice. But cant find him
  • Vrael is trying to get revenge on Rushling for scaring him
  • I think Tobias went off to find Grehyen
  • Drac is trying to find Crisie and Flaming (?)
  • Chiboru's 3 chars (Flu - Adult pillow (F), Devi and Twill Brother and sister vamp hatchlings) found Crisie and Flaming in a cave
  • Phayne (Electric/Gold dragon mix (Considered to be an adult, but still young) - My 2nd char) is banished from his original clan, and runs away into ensia forest. He meet's up with Glace (Umbrewolf's second char, a hatchling winter seasonal dragon) who escaped from captivity.
  • Shawnee sleeping outside the cave.
  • Phayne and Glace are outside the cave. They have not met the others.
  • Vrael fail's to wake up Rushling and inadvertently wakes Amazon up and gives him an icy green moss beard
  • Tobias and Grehyen return. Grehyen agree's to help Vrael, but only in the morning.
  • Tiffashy still thinks, the pillow dragon and two vamp hatchlings are enemies
  • Jigsaw prepares to go look for crisie and flaming
  • Steel resolves to keep a vigilant watch during the night.
Im not 100% sure where Dracouraca is right now.

I think that's everything.

New characters:

Chibiboru:

Female adult Pillow Dragon

Name: Flu

Female Vamp hatchling

Name: Twill?

Male Vamp Hatchling

Name: Devi?

(Or did i mix their genders up?)

Gachomp:

Male Hatchling Sunset Dragon

Name:Nyte

Still waiting for his first post.

Me:

Male Young Adult Electric/Gold dragon mix

Name: Phayne

Umbrewolf:

Female winter seasonal (Close to getting wings)

Name: Glace

Aspenbeak:

Female Autumn Seasonal Mature Hatchie

Name: Dawn

Still waiting for their first post.

Edited by TotallyDrow

no, you got their genders right. Twill is a girl and Devi is a boy tongue.gif also, when I had posted that, asking where tiff was, they still hadn't responded DX and I didn't get on last night to see it or to reply, so yeah...I'm doing that now.

Username: Bloodykisses123

Charrie name: Ashamun

Type of Dragon: Black Marrow

Personality: Rp'ed?

Powers (Read the rules): She can whisper a certain phrase and induce illusions or hallucinations into another's mind, but only for about five minutes. If she tries to go any longer, she will lose all of her energy and most likely fall unconscious. She can use this power on about five dragons at a time as long as they are within her sight.

Stage (1st stage hatchie, mature, adult, ect): Mature

Clan or Loner?: loner but then came into the clan?

Other: Did I miss anything? unsure.gif

Edited by BloodyKisses123

I'm not an approver but that seems a bit to powerful. Just my opinion. (Cyda's choice.)