panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

twokeen- i think her list is in her profile. just click on her name. smile.gif

alrighty then, i have named a few dragons so here are some more to add to the list on the 1st page. smile.gif i really need to name these babies as soon as they gender so i don't get so far behind.... smile.gif

edited to add the rest of the named dragons... have more hatchlings and eggs but gonna wait until they hatch and gender... tongue.gif

SCROLL NAME:Mandrakekeeper

DRAGON NAME: Christmas Magic 2nd gen

DRAGON BREED: Golden Wyverns

M / F: female

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2 nd gen w/ Winter Magi parent

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) PERENNIAL

DRAGON NAME: Saori Nightstar's Xmas Cheer-2G

DRAGON BREED: nebula

M / F: male

DRAGON NAME: Christmas Ribbons 2nd gen

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2 nd gen w/ ribbon parent

DRAGON NAME: Christmas Tears of Joy 2nd gen

DRAGON NAME: Advent of This Nightmare 2G

DRAGON BREED: Royal Blue

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2 nd gen w/ SW parent

DRAGON NAME: A Crutch without an Owner - 3EG

DRAGON BREED: Gold

M / F: Female

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 3 rd even gen with SW’s

DRAGON NAME: Founder of Christmas Feast

DRAGON BREED: Stripe

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2 nd gen with winter magi parent

DRAGON NAME: Ghostly Cries - 2nd gen

DRAGON BREED: Nebula

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2 nd gen with SW parent

DRAGON NAME: Ghoslty Blink of an Eye-2nd gen

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2 nd gen with SW parent

DRAGON NAME: Xythus' First Christmas -2nd gen

DRAGON BREED: stripe

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2 nd gen with snow angel parent

DRAGON NAME: Paean Starfyre 4th Gen EG

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 4 th even gen w/ gold, SW, Ribbons, Yulebucks, bronze tinsel, and gold tinsel In lineage

SCROLL NAME: Mandrakekeeper

DRAGON NAME: Christmas Time Caroler - 3EG

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 3 rd even gen w/ snow angels

DRAGON NAME: X-mas Thought of Redemption 3EG

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 3 rd even gen w/ snow angels

another edit because i had to show off this pretty little nebula:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pTUju

it has a holly daddy! i'm so excited! my only 2nd gen with a holly parent. *snoopy dances* xd.png

Edited by mandrakekeeper

That's awesome, thanks for donating, Nureyev! If you'd like, I can add you and your pretty Thunders to the breeding list--just lemme know / fill out a form, if you wanted to make them an official pair--and I'll add Thunders to the Breed list, too. (Just don't wanna be presumptuous and add without your permission!) laugh.gif So pretty!

Thanks for listing all the newcomers, mandrakekeeper. I've updated your listing on the first page. They're all cuties--and grats on the lovely Nebula! biggrin.gif

hey, i found that i named 2 of my nebula incorrectly so i switched their names. I'm not sure what form i would use for that situation. let me know if you want it in a form and which form to use. thanks!!!

More of Gravy than Grave is now Smiles on Christmas Day 2G

and

Smiles on Christmas Day is now More of Gravy than Grave 2G

edit:

i also got an egg that will be a perfect mate for Holy Holly Gold - 3EG (if it genders correctly and they like each other)

Holy Holly Gold - 3EG - http://dragcave.net/lineage/odfZX

potential partner - http://dragcave.net/lineage/mrmMO

keep your fingers and toes crossed and if you know a gender correctly and like your mate dance, then start shaking your bootay. xd.png

Edited by mandrakekeeper

hey, i found that i named 2 of my nebula incorrectly so i switched their names. I'm not sure what form i would use for that situation. let me know if you want it in a form and which form to use. thanks!!!

More of Gravy than Grave is now Smiles on Christmas Day 2G

and

Smiles on Christmas Day is now More of Gravy than Grave 2G

edit:

i also got an egg that will be a perfect mate for Holy Holly Gold - 3EG (if it genders correctly and they like each other)

Holy Holly Gold - 3EG - http://dragcave.net/lineage/odfZX

potential partner - http://dragcave.net/lineage/mrmMO

keep your fingers and toes crossed and if you know a gender correctly and like your mate dance, then start shaking your bootay. xd.png

Wow those are gorgeous!

And sure, you can add them Panthera. I need to sit down and sort my SW crosses out. tongue.gif I haven't really been naming them Christmassy names though....

Awesome, that will be a gorgeous match, mandrakekeeper! I'll do my dances now. xd.png And no worries about the forms, I'll change the names now--thanks!

Sure thing, Nureyev, I'll add them now. And no worries about the Christmas-y names, we'd relaxed that requirement after there was enough breeder interest to keep certain names they'd liked. Only name as you like, the matches speak enough for themselves. smile.gif

EDIT I: Okay, first page modified--and I've added Thunders to the list. Thanks, guys! laugh.gif

EDIT II: mandrakekeeper, my WM x CB Stripe produced an egg! I've PMd. laugh.gif

Edited by panthera1

EDIT II: mandrakekeeper, my WM x CB Stripe produced an egg! I've PMd. laugh.gif

got it... Thanks!!!! now i just need one more green in order to have an orderly 2nd generation to build a 3rd gen with... that is, if they all gender correctly and like their mates. biggrin.gif

i'm slowly making the mate for: http://dragcave.net/lineage/VOs44

here is the first 3rd gen:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JJLvC

and the second 3rd gen:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tgQdA

they need to gender correctly and like each other so keep your fingers crossed. smile.gif

Update: they gendered correctly! YAY! now they have to grow up and hopefully like each other. biggrin.gif

if i can get at least 4 stripes with yulebucks, snow angels with gold wings, snow angels with tri-colored wings, ribbons, and winter majis, i should be able to build at least a 7th gen dragon with one set of stripes X christmas dragon left over (if i calculated correctly). the only thing i can think of is to try and get 4 stripes out of the alt christmas dragons but i don't know all those people who have the alts and i'm sure they have waiting lists out the wazoo so i'm not holding my breath on that one. i guess one set will have to sit unused until next christmas. sad.gif

another update: among some other new pretties that i have and still need to provide info on, is a shiny new pretty that i bred last night. tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/as31L

one last update: I still need at least 1 more green stripe from a Ribbon dragon and hope they all gender correctly and like each other.

1 more green stripe from a Winter Magi - want the same color all the way across.

I finally got 1 stripe from a multi-colored wing snow angel so i still need 3 more of those and 3 more all gold wing snow angel stripes.

i'm still stuck at 2 stripes from yulebucks so i still need 2 more of those also.

slowly getting there but part of me is saying "i want it NOW!" LOL.

i think that is it on updates for now. If anyone can help with the needed stripes listed above, let me know and we can work out a trade. Thanks!

Wow, that's awesome news, mandrakekeeper! Grats on the correct genderings, and on that gorgeous Silver metallic eggy. laugh.gif I'll do my best to get another Green Stripe from CB Stripe x WM for you (unrelated). I hope others can help out with the Stripes x other Christmas dragons! I know a few members had posted (some pages back) to PM if any dragons are needed. If you'd like, I'm happy to PM them on your behalf to get things rolling. smile.gif

And an update for myself: Christmas Legend didn't refuse her intended, so one step closer to making the perfect mate for this lovely mister! biggrin.gif

Wow, that's awesome news, mandrakekeeper! Grats on the correct genderings, and on that gorgeous Silver metallic eggy. laugh.gif I'll do my best to get another Green Stripe from CB Stripe x WM for you (unrelated). I hope others can help out with the Stripes x other Christmas dragons! I know a few members had posted (some pages back) to PM if any dragons are needed. If you'd like, I'm happy to PM them on your behalf to get things rolling. smile.gif

And an update for myself: Christmas Legend didn't refuse her intended, so one step closer to making the perfect mate for this lovely mister! biggrin.gif

Congrats! I can't wait to see the end product. smile.gif

I'll look back through the posts and see who may be able to help and contact them. Thanks for the offer though. smile.gif

You're welcome, I hope fellow listers are able to help out! laugh.gif I've also updated your request entry on the first page to reflect your current egg requests.

I also have a couple of eggs to gift to listers!

1. 4th even gen White x Snow Angel checker! Please let me know if you catch, and give a good home / name. Thanks!

Claim my White x Snow Angel egg!

2. 4th even gen Black egg. Again, let me know if you catch, and give a good home! laugh.gif

Claim my Black egg!Gone! Grats and thanks for letting me know, mandrakekeeper!

Edited by panthera1

You're welcome, I hope fellow listers are able to help out! laugh.gif I've also updated your request entry on the first page to reflect your current egg requests.

I also have a couple of eggs to gift to listers!

1. 4th even gen White x Snow Angel checker! Please let me know if you catch, and give a good home / name. Thanks!

Claim my White x Snow Angel egg!

2. 4th even gen Black egg. Again, let me know if you catch, and give a good home! laugh.gif

Claim my Black egg!

those are pretty. of course i'm egg locked with a couple of eggs heading my way when i do get some room. biggrin.gif i'm sure someone will come in and grab those up quickly. - they were still here so i nabbed the black egg. i'll leave the white for someone to enjoy. smile.gif Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, i now have enough stripes from ribbons with 2 extra heading my way so i'll have some back ups just in case. smile.gif

and my 2 blues gendered correctly. YAY! now they need to grow up and like each other! lol!

edit: the blues grew up and liked each other. YAY!!!! here is their baby: http://dragcave.net/lineage/d0fAF

now to go influence it and keep my fingers crossed. smile.gif

another edit: my red stripe liked Holy Holly Gold - 3EG even though they didn't produce an egg yet. sad.gif anyway, she will be his permanent partner. hopefully they will get busy next time and give us a pretty little eggie. smile.gif here is her form - don't know if you want her placed in the stripe section or next to her mate. i'll leave that up to you. smile.gif

DRAGON NAME: Sparkdragon's Red Christmas 3EG

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 3 rd gen w/ holly grandparents

Edited by mandrakekeeper

another edit: my red stripe liked Holy Holly Gold - 3EG even though they didn't produce an egg yet. sad.gif  anyway, she will be his permanent partner.  hopefully they will get busy next time and give us a pretty little eggie. smile.gif  here is her form - don't know if you want her placed in the stripe section or next to her mate.  i'll leave that up to you. smile.gif

DRAGON NAME:  Sparkdragon's Red Christmas 3EG

DRAGON BREED:  Stripe

M / F:  Female

GENERATION (e.g., CB):  3 rd gen w/ holly grandparents

Good luck and grats on the little one! laugh.gif I'll add her as the perma-mate for your Tinsel, just so when others peruse the listings they'll know it's a package deal with them. Lovely pairing, thanks for entering her into the lineage! xd.png I'd love to request an offspring once they've produced a couple--just let me know when they're open for requests, and I'm happy to arrange some sort of trade to obtain a progeny!

EDIT: Request form to be more official. tongue.gif

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME:panthera1

SCROLL NAME:panthera1

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Holy Holly Gold - 3EG x Sparkdragon's Red Christmas 3EG (second or later produced offspring, of course; and willing to trade!)

Edited by panthera1

Good luck and grats on the little one! laugh.gif I'll add her as the perma-mate for your Tinsel, just so when others peruse the listings they'll know it's a package deal with them. Lovely pairing, thanks for entering her into the lineage! xd.png I'd love to request an offspring once they've produced a couple--just let me know when they're open for requests, and I'm happy to arrange some sort of trade to obtain a progeny!

EDIT: Request form to be more official. tongue.gif

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME:panthera1

SCROLL NAME:panthera1

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Holy Holly Gold - 3EG x Sparkdragon's Red Christmas 3EG (second or later produced offspring, of course; and willing to trade!)

Thanks. I already had one person waiting on an egg from holy holly gold before i got this mate for him so i went ahead and placed you on the list. no need for a trade considering you've given me quite a few precious babies to help with my lineage. smile.gif

i also have some more to add to the lists (i'm finally getting some higher generation dragons, LOL) :

DRAGON NAME: A Pleasurable Christmas Walk 2G

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2 nd gen w/ winter magi parent

DRAGON NAME: Crystal Christmas Hollyberry 2G

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2 nd gen w/ holly parent

DRAGON NAME: Amazon warrior's X-Mas Game 3EG

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 3 rd even gen w/ gold striped winged snow angel grandparents

DRAGON NAME: Redeeming Christmas Thought 3EG

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 3 rd even gen w/ gold striped winged snow angel grandparents

I have some more but i'm waiting to name them until i get them gendered correctly and liking their mates. smile.gif

Fantastic, thank you so much for putting me on the list! I'll finally have a mate (Tinsel or Stripe doesn't matter) for him! xd.png And thanks for listing the new lovelies, I'll tag them to your section tomorrow, when I'm a bit more clear-headed. Have a lovely night, all! smile.gif

You're quite welcome. that is a pretty lineage. smile.gif holy holly didn't give an egg this time so keep your fingers crossed for next week. smile.gif

and... look at the pretty little black hatchling that i got from you..... it alt'ed smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZurP6

any ideas on what kind of mate i should try and raise for hopefully him (if the influence worked)?

all of my holidays are CB so i won't be able to make one that matches it perfectly, unless i'm able to find enough ppl out there that can breed me appropriate 3rd gens... i guess i can put the call out in the even gen breeding and trading threads and see if anyone would be able to help.

Mandrakekeeper!

I finally got an egg out of that dragon that you gave me (and no eggs out of my own pairings. Ah haha. xd.png).

Would you like it to continue the stairstep?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/M1Rap

way to go lettle silver. LOL.

sure or if you happen to have cb yulebucks and/or cb snow angels with either all gold or tri-colored wings, i would accept a couple of stripes from them instead. whichever will work for me. smile.gif

edit: also, i meant to put this here a while ago. i wasn't paying enough attention... anyway, here is a 3rd even gen nebula with silver and SW's in the lineage. it's going to grow up in 20 hours so grab it if you want it. smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by mandrakekeeper

edit:  also, i meant to put this here a while ago.  i wasn't paying enough attention... anyway, here is a 3rd even gen nebula with silver and SW's in the lineage.  it's going to grow up in 20 hours so grab it if you want it.  smile.gif

Thank you Mandrakekeeper! I couldn't resist 3 of my favorite breeds wrapped up in one package. biggrin.gif

SCROLL NAME: Infinis

DRAGON NAME: Moonlit Midnight Tenebrae

DRAGON BREED: Silver

M / F: Male

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd gen from Spriter Alt Ribbon Dancer - http://dragcave.net/lineage/XD5h7

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) Perennial

Once I get a shiny or two out of Moonlit Midnight for me I'll probably start tossing his babbies to people here in this lineage project. c:

DRAGON NAME: Elementsoul Tenebrae

DRAGON BREED: Greenwing

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd gen from Fiona's Alt SW - http://dragcave.net/lineage/hHUEp

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) Both

DRAGON NAME: Elementalia Tenebrae

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd gen from Fiona's Alt SW - http://dragcave.net/lineage/B13Pr

Elementalia and Elementsoul breed together but that list is managed over in the alt breeding thread, but I'm registering them here too because I can breed them to other things sometimes ~

DRAGON NAME: The Ghost-Eater

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd gen from Nakase's Alt SW - http://dragcave.net/lineage/f9NuY

The Ghost-Eater has also been tested with Elementalia and the two can breed together. o3o

DRAGON NAME: Moonlit Midnight Tenebrae

DRAGON BREED: Silver

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd gen from Spriter Alt Ribbon Dancer - http://dragcave.net/lineage/XD5h7

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) Perennial

Once I get a shiny or two out of Moonlit Midnight for me I'll probably start tossing his babbies to people here in this lineage project. c:

ohhhh. once you get your shiny babies, i would definitely like a baby from him. xd.png

test breeding result: they liked each other but not sure if i will keep them as mates or not. still building other Christmas versions that will sooner or later all be used together... smile.gif

if someone would like the egg, let me know. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/PIJI0

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Hey! Thanks for adding your lovelies, mandrakekeeper and Infinis! I've (finally) updated the first page with the new additions. People are creating such pretties! And grats on the successful breeding, Khallayne! Once I get my own little projects ahead enough, I'll definitely stalk the breeder list with requests (I'm totally eyeing him too, but am more than happy to wait for others to get priority once breedings become available). wink.gif

Just an update: she decided to be different. xd.png I'll keep trying until the parents throw a Red Nebula. I was thinking, mandrakekeeper, maybe the 4th gen offspring could be a mate for your Alt? Example, really sloppily done but here it is. (Grats on the Alting, btw!)

Thanks again for posting pretties up for grabs in the thread, all--and for letting people know where they find homes. laugh.gif

Edited by panthera1

Just an update: she decided to be different. xd.png I'll keep trying until the parents throw a Red Nebula. I was thinking, mandrakekeeper, maybe the 4th gen offspring could be a mate for your Alt? Example, really sloppily done but here it is. (Grats on the Alting, btw!)

Thanks again for posting pretties up for grabs in the thread, all--and for letting people know where they find homes. laugh.gif

that actually would be a very pretty pairing. now i'm kind of anxious for them to start throwing red nebulas. smile.gif

i have a lot more stripes that i need to properly name and list here but i'm waiting until i get the right number of them, paired up and breeding, etc. before i fix the names.

i've got lots of ribbons that will work in the mini project inside this big project. i think i have enough winter magis. i need to check and make sure they all gendered correctly. i'm slowly getting tri-colored winged snow angel stripes. i think i now have 3, again i need to go and check that number. now if i can only get more stripes from all gold wing snow angels and yulebucks, i'll be rocking and rolling in this mini project. xd.png

edit:

here is a stripe egg available to anyone who would like it: (has gold and SW in the lineage)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fIedT

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Hello everyone!

I noticed your lineage focuses very heavily on the Holiday lines so I would like to offer this White Egg to anyone in your Lineage who might want it:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mUsfa

Please PM me if anyone should want it as I am going offline here in less than a half an hour and won't be back till tomorrow sometime.

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

Hello everyone!

I noticed your lineage focuses very heavily on the Holiday lines so I would like to offer this White Egg to anyone in your Lineage who might want it:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mUsfa

Please PM me if anyone should want it as I am going offline here in less than a half an hour and won't be back till tomorrow sometime.

Alas, your pm box is full.

edit: Thank you Kaeto_Susanao235 for the beautiful egg! wub.gif

In other news, I have an egg to offer the thread myself. 4th gen daydream with spriter's alt shadow walkers in the lineage. Send me a PM if you are interested. <--Still available ~Gone~ If you missed out let me know. There is always another week.

Edited by Dracaena