panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

Thank you panthera1 for my eggy smile.gif

You're welcome, Saori_Nightstar! I'm glad it has a good home! smile.gif

mandrakekeeper, would you mind breeding your Yulebuck with one of your CB Red Nebulae? This is the lineage I'm aiming to make as of right now: 4th even gen (might change depending on how well the Nebulae cooperate--and which colors / genders they choose to be, even with Influence xd.png ). I plan to build up a mirrored 4th even gen with Shadow Walkers in place of the Christmas dragons (or in place of the Tinsels, still deciding!), and ultimately make a 5th even gen. Thanks so much!

Edited by panthera1

You're welcome, Saori_Nightstar! I'm glad it has a good home! smile.gif

mandrakekeeper, would you mind breeding your Yulebuck with one of your CB Red Nebulae? This is the lineage I'm aiming to make as of right now: 4th even gen (might change depending on how well the Nebulae cooperate--and which colors / genders they choose to be, even with Influence xd.png ). I plan to build up a mirrored 4th even gen with Shadow Walkers in place of the Christmas dragons (or in place of the Tinsels, still deciding!), and ultimately make a 5th even gen. Thanks so much!

i can do that. that is going to be a pretty lineage. btw, you already gave me a pretty little eggie so we are cool. this is what the lineage is about. helping each other out when we can. smile.gif

i don't think i have added these 2 to the list:

SCROLL NAME:Mandrakekeeper

DRAGON NAME: Chiming Silver Christmas Bells

DRAGON BREED: Silver

M / F: Female

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2 nd gen w/ yulebuck parent

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) PERENNIAL

DRAGON NAME: Ghostly Passage of Time

DRAGON BREED: Stripe

M / F: Male

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2 nd gen w/ SW parent

i'll add a couple of my royal blues and GW's to the list also. i think the royal blues look good with the SW's. smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Aw, thanks again mandrakekeeper! I've added your newest dragons to your list, they're lovely. xd.png

EDIT I: Dracaena--YES!!! He ALTED!!! xd.png

EDIT II: Wanderer, just PM'd you about the egg from A Christmas Dawn x Lucent Angel here. Enjoy! xd.png

Edited by panthera1

Sorry for double post... Was hoping to get a Black Stripe for a breeding request, but got a lovely Black eggy instead! If you claim, just let me know--give a good home, name, and breed well for the project. Thanks! biggrin.gif

Claim my egg! Gone! Grats to whomever claimed; please contact me over PM to let me know it's in a good place, thanks! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

here are a couple more dragons to add....

DRAGON NAME: Ghostly Door Knocker 2G

DRAGON BREED: Nebula

DRAGON NAME: Christmas Cheer 2G

DRAGON BREED: Stripe

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2 nd gen w/ Snow Angel parent

DRAGON NAME: Kizzikins' Phantom Dreams 2G CC

DRAGON BREED: Golden Wyverns

DRAGON NAME: Kizzikins' Christmas Dream 2G CC

DRAGON BREED: Golden Wyverns

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2 nd gen w/ Winter Magi parent

if anyone would like me to breed any of the one's i've got listed so far, just PM a request. smile.gif

Awesome, thanks so much, mandrakekeeper! I've updated your listing with the new lovelies. Once the Valentine's and mystery events pass through, I'll totally take a look and request something. I'll update my own list with the newest additions that I have to offer. Aiora's (2nd gen Gold Tinsel) next breedings will start down the list, so I should hopefully be sending out eggs to the 3 listers soon! smile.gif Happy hunting! laugh.gif

Just an update that Aiora and Jolly Rose are a producing pair! I've sent the first offspring to mandrakekeeper, so below is the modified list. I'll contact you once they're produced. Thanks, and I hope everyone is doing well! laugh.gif

Aiora's List

mandrakekeeper: Jolly Rose mate

2. Nureyev: Gold Wyvern x Stripe (2nd gen) mate

3. Dracaena: Jolly Rose mate

Edited by panthera1

Panthera, I finally got those shadow walkers named. xd.png hopefully all goes well! I just need to figure out what to start breeding. =) I don't have enough CB Golds and CB Silvers to start a really long lineage, but we'll see.

Panthera, I finally got those shadow walkers named. xd.png hopefully all goes well! I just need to figure out what to start breeding. =) I don't have enough CB Golds and CB Silvers to start a really long lineage, but we'll see.

Aw, that's great thanks for the update, Khallayne! laugh.gif I'm brainstorming too, so will post with ideas to hopefully help give the project a bit more focus. Figured I'd let things from the Valentine release quiet down a bit. I have a couple of 2nd gens built up now, and will start donating more 3rd gens (and 4th, where appropriate) to others if there's interest. I really need to update my own Breeder post! xd.png

Thanks again, I hope all's well--and can't wait to see what others come up with for the project!

hey.

i have a number of CB silvers and 3 CB golds that i breed with my SWs (14) and Christmas dragons. i trade their 2nd gen eggs all the time. let me know and we can arrange trades. if i did the count right, i have the capability to make 12 second gen metallics with SWs that can breed with each other and not cause inbreeding. biggrin.gif

mk

hey.

i have a number of CB silvers and 3 CB golds that i breed with my SWs (14) and Christmas dragons. i trade their 2nd gen eggs all the time. let me know and we can arrange trades. if i did the count right, i have the capability to make 12 second gen metallics with SWs that can breed with each other and not cause inbreeding. biggrin.gif

mk

Sounds great! =)

i've gotten some more 2nd gens of multiple types of dragons to add to the lists. i just have to come up with names. tongue.gif i'm starting to run out of new ideas and i'm only on the 2nd gens... lol

Called my lovely nebular Spirited Visions! xd.png

Tryed to breed Cornucopia Spirit with my other male nebular to gift, but wont even go near each other dry.gif at this rate non of my dragons are gunna be able to breed! huh.gif

So im very sorry i have not been able to gift anything to this project yet sad.gif my dragons are being stuborn!

mandrakekeeper, that sounds lovely--thanks again for building up such an army! laugh.gif I'll get to brainstorm some more about how to progress, and hopefully help out with naming ideas / schemes. Delays abound (explained a bit more below).

Saori_Nightstar, no worries! With all the releases and craziness that goes with them, we've been a bit slow to start just because people are saving egg slots for it all! I've also had some family emergencies, so have been unable to make as much progress and I'd like to at this point--RL comes first. Once everything calms down a bit more, I'll be able to get things rolling again. So, no pressure; hopefully your dragons will cooperate soon! If you need anything specific bred in the case of refusals, I'm happy to gift to you more of the same pairings--or different pairings, if you'd prefer! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

Ok Finally!!!

I have a 2nd gen Neb up for adoption! xd.png yay lol

Xmas Magi father with Red neb mother. Lemme know who gets it- post here! smile.gif

Claim my egg!

A successful test breeding! Offering to the thread, please send me a PM for the transfer link if you would like the daydream egg. ~Gifted~

If anyone else would like offspring please let me know and I will continue breeding this pair for you.

I am so behind on my naming, mother will be getting a name soon as I figure one out. My nebulas get named for actual nebulas, astronomers, comets, etc and so far I haven't figured out one that fits for Christmas. Maybe look up winter constellations tomorrow. Her father, An Gaelin is an old Celtic name for the pole star and there really is a nebula called Little Ghost. The starting line parents belong to other people.

Edited by Dracaena

Thank you for posting your donations, Saori_Nightstar and Dracaena! I hope they find great homes! laugh.gif

I also wanted to update on Aiora's list. She's been a very cooperative lady:

Aiora's List

1. mandrakekeeper: Jolly Rose mate

2. Nureyev: Gold Wyvern x Stripe (2nd gen) mate

3. Dracaena: Jolly Rose mate

I'll PM next week about the breeding, Dracaena! laugh.gif

EDIT: Was hoping to get a Red Nebula, so this blue-winged hatchie is up for grabs! Let me know if you catch her. laugh.gif

Claim my hatchie! Claimed! Grats, mandrakekeeper! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

EDIT:[/b] Was hoping to get a Red Nebula, so this blue-winged hatchie is up for grabs! Let me know if you catch her. laugh.gif

Claim my hatchie!

i couldn't help myself and nabbed the little hatchling. smile.gif

i also waited to see if someone else wanted Saori_Nightstar's little nebula egg and since it was still available, i nabbed it too. xd.png

Saori_Nightstar, if you want me to breed one of my cb pairs, let me know. i have blacks, GW, nebula, stripes, and royal blues that i can pair up with SWs. smile.gif

i also have this guy that i need to breed a mate for first, after that, if anyone wants one of his offspring just let me know. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/e1JY9

edit: anyone that would like a 2nd gen or 3rd gen from this project let me know. i have a number of 2nd gen nebulas and stripes. i also have a breeding pair of 2nd gen GWs and blacks. still working on getting breeding pairs of royal blues. smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

i couldn't help myself and nabbed the little hatchling. smile.gif

i also waited to see if someone else wanted Saori_Nightstar's little nebula egg and since it was still available, i nabbed it too. xd.png

Saori_Nightstar, if you want me to breed one of my cb pairs, let me know. i have blacks, GW, nebula, stripes, and royal blues that i can pair up with SWs. smile.gif

i also have this guy that i need to breed a mate for first, after that, if anyone wants one of his offspring just let me know. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/e1JY9

Aw, that's great--thanks for letting me know, mandrakekeeper! And I'd absolutely love an offspring from your pretty Royal Blue! laugh.gif

Aw, that's great--thanks for letting me know, mandrakekeeper! And I'd absolutely love an offspring from your pretty Royal Blue! laugh.gif

will do. i don't have a mate from him unless you want a different type of mate (nebula, stripe, black, GW, or metallic). also, he is on cool down for 6 more days.

will do.  i don't have a mate from him unless you want a different type of mate (nebula, stripe, black, GW, or metallic).  also, he is on cool down for 6 more days.

*takes a number*

I would like an offspring from your pretty royal blue please, whichever mate you think is good. smile.gif

Another successful test breeding, offering to the thread. This one is related to the last, both have Found in Reason in the lineage. Please send me a PM if you would like it.

*takes a number*

I would like an offspring from your pretty royal blue please, whichever mate you think is good. smile.gif

Another successful test breeding, offering to the thread.  This one is related to the last, both have Found in Reason in the lineage.  Please send me a PM if you would like it.

i have you down on the list. smile.gif i was also gifted a royal blue X SW egg just a little bit ago so hopefully it will gender correctly to mate with it. smile.gif

if ya'll prefer a different mate, just let me know what you want the mate to be and i'll make note of it. cool.gif

edit: i'm putting your request down now panthera1. - done. that looks like it will be a pretty lineage. smile.gif

edit since they frown on double posting, but i have more to add to the list. smile.gif

DRAGON NAME: Spirited Fragment of the Past 2G

DRAGON BREED: nebula

DRAGON NAME: One Shadow More 2G

DRAGON BREED: Silver