panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

Thanks so much for registering, Chiisai-hime--and yay, you're the first request! xd.png I've updated the Breeder list with your entries, and put your request in the Offspring List. Thanks again! smile.gif

Before I accidentally pass up on an old offer:

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Kimoko_the_Dragon

SCROLL NAME: Kimoko_the_Dragon

PAIRING PREFERENCES (e.g., Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer):

Shadow Walker X Silver (really wishing to get the former as an offspring, but I'm willing to accept otherwise)

Also: I posted a registry form for GCP Temsik (a green Nebula) on page 21... Erm, did you need to see his lineage link?

Before I accidentally pass up on an old offer:

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Kimoko_the_Dragon

SCROLL NAME: Kimoko_the_Dragon

PAIRING PREFERENCES (e.g., Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer):

Shadow Walker X Silver (really wishing to get the former as an offspring, but I'm willing to accept otherwise)

Also: I posted a registry form for GCP Temsik (a green Nebula) on page 21... Erm, did you need to see his lineage link?

Thanks, Kimoko_the_Dragon! I've added you to the request list. And sorry for the oversight, I've modified the archived Perennial list with your GCP Temsik--no worries, I caught the lineage link and it's now in the archived list under your name, on the linked site. Thanks! laugh.gif

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Lady Artemis

SCROLL NAME: LordKendra

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Shadow Walker x Winter Magic

Yay! So excited to have found this breeding project.

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Siaka

SCROLL NAME: Siaka

PAIRING PREFERENCES (e.g., Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer): Shadow Walker, any available breeder/lineage is fine. biggrin.gif

Your request has been added to the list, Siaka--and yay! I'm glad you like the project, welcome! laugh.gif

Edited by panthera1

Your request has been added to the list, Siaka--and yay! I'm glad you like the project, welcome! laugh.gif

Great, thanks!

I came back to DC and saw all the posts about lineages. They weren't around (or popular) when I was last on, so I'm trying to get the hang of all the different ones and maybe start getting into some of them.

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: bbishappy93

SCROLL NAME: beyondthelimit-boy

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Shadow Walker/Holly

I hope it's okay to ask for this...

Great, thanks!

I came back to DC and saw all the posts about lineages. They weren't around (or popular) when I was last on, so I'm trying to get the hang of all the different ones and maybe start getting into some of them.

Welcome back! ^^ If you have any questions, feel free to post or PM! =)

And, bbishappy93, I've added your request to the list! The only caveat is that, so far, no CB Holly has been registered yet in our breeding list--and it's perfectly fine to ask! Never know, someone might be interested who has a CB Holly. I'll do my best to drum up business. xd.png But, in case we don't have a Holly donor for the Halloween breedings, feel free to post with another pairing as back-up if you want, too! smile.gif

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: egould44

SCROLL NAME:egould44

PAIRING PREFERENCES ribbon dancer and holly

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: QAndais

SCROLL NAME: QAndais

PAIRING PREFERENCES (e.g., Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer): SW x Ribbon Dancer, Snow Angel, Ice, Silver, Nebula, Royal Blue

Can't wait to get started on some perennial lines biggrin.gif

I hope I'm doing this right.

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: valenwind92

SCROLL NAME: valenwind92

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer

Wow everything looks so spiffy! Great job biggrin.gif

I see you've got me down as having a single Winter Magi and a single Shadow Walker, if you'd like to list their names they are The bell tolls for thee and Chains of the Dead, who can be bred to either it's Gold mate, or with Ribbon Dancer Din Linnod. I also have a 2nd Shadow Walker to add to Christmas Breeding only (it has a SW mate for Halloween), 2 Ribbon Dancers, a 2nd gen Tri-color Snow Angel and a 2nd gen Yulebuck.

BAH!

FORUM NAME: Wanderer

SCROLL NAME: Suko-ru

Christmas or Shadow Walker Dragons (Breed; M / F): Male Shadow Walker Haunted Mattress (Available for perennial and Christmas breedings only, breeds with Presents of Change at Christmas)

BAH!

Christmas or Shadow Walker Dragons (Breed; M / F): Ribbon Dancer Presents of Change (available for seasonal and perennial breeding, breeds with Haunted Mattress at Christmas)

BAH!

Christmas or Shadow Walker Dragons (Breed; M / F): Ribbon Dancer Din Linnod whose name means Silent Rhyme in the Sindarin Dialect of Elvish (available for seasonal and perennial breeding, can breed with Chains of the Dead on Halloween)

BAH!

Christmas or Shadow Walker Dragons (Breed; M / F): 2nd gen Yulebuck Ghost of Christmas Present Kirie (available for perennial breeding only, as I have no Shadow Walker mate for him)

BAH!

Christmas or Shadow Walker Dragons (Breed; M / F): 2nd gen Tri-color Snow Angel Christmases Yet to Come (available for seasonal and perennial breeding)

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Wanderer

SCROLL NAME: Suko-ru

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Shadow Walker x White-wing Snow Angel (as a seasonal mate for Christmases Yet to Come)

Thanks for the new requests, all! I've got your requests added and updated, bbishappy93, QAndais, valenwind92 (yup, you did it right! ^^), and Wanderer! I've also updated your Breeder List entry, Wanderer, and included your Perennial / Christmas-dedicated dragons to the archived list. If anyone sees that I've missed something, post here or PM and I'll change ASAP.

And thanks, glad you like the new look! xd.png

Hi folks, still around and have a baby on my scroll looking for a home. 4th gen daydream with a couple of shadow walker spriter's alts in the starting line. Lineage. Drop me a pm if you would like it, if no response in a day I will gift it elsewhere.

Not positive yet what I am doing with my shadow walkers this Halloween (just have winter magi for cb christmas dragons). With only 4 shadow walkers, one pair dedicated to this project and the other pair dedicated to haunted house lineage (which I am not sure is even still alive, I have been the only poster in that thread for months), don't know if I will have any babies to gift out.

Thread is looking real spiffy with the updates. smile.gif

I'm quite sleepy now, so I'm hoping these came out half way decent. Any errors, I'll fix as soon as I can.

BAH!

FORUM NAME: Whitestar

SCROLL NAME: thewhitestar

Christmas or Shadow Walker Dragons (Breed; M / F):

2 CB Christmas Angel Gold Wings Females,

2 CB Yule Christmas Male

2 CB Ribbon Dancers Female

2 CB 2011 Magi Dragons Male

5 CB Shadow Walkers - 1M/4F unpaired this Halloween. I'm willing to pair with a Christmas if you'd return the favor by pairing your's with a Spriter's Alt or a Ribbon Dancer . [/b]

HUMBUG!

SCROLL NAME: TheWhitestar

PAIRING PREFERENCES:

Male Shadow Walker x Female Gold = 2nd Gen Shadow Walker

Female Shadow Walker x Male Gold = 2nd Gen Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker x White = 2nd Gen Shadow Walker

HUMBUG!

PAIRING PREFERENCES:

Male Shadow Walker x Female Ribbon Dancer = 2nd Gen Shadow Walker

Female Shadow Walker x Tri Color Snow Angel = 2nd Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker x White = 2nd Gen Shadow Walker

HUMBUG!

PAIRING PREFERENCES:

Holly x Shadow Walker=Even Gen Holly,

Holly x White=Even Gen Holly,

Alt Shadow Walker Sprite x White=Shadow Walker

Alt Shadow Walker Different Sprite x Different White= Shadow Walker

Let me know of any errors or if you'd like me to add more.

Whitestar

Edited by whitestar

My first ever actual gifting so I thought it over and even though I'm not apart of these projects I thought this special little Hatchie might help some of ya'll. Take a look yourself! It has a bunch of Holiday Dragons in it so I thought it would fit in fine. Besides I would feel bad keeping more than one of these on my scroll. I worked hard on obtaining such an egg(I own the parents) but keeping more than one on my scroll seemed a bit of a vanity so I thought I should gift it!

Claim the lovely wonder!

P.S. I do want to know who it goes to so post here.

Edited by REDBULL

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME:Spelunker

SCROLL NAME:UberPopcorn

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Shadow Walker x White Winged Snow Angel/Alt Ribbon Dancer

biggrin.gif

Hey, all! Thanks so much for posting the gifts, Dracaena and REDBULL (gorgeous lineages, both)! I hope they found great homes. smile.gif And, if anyone does / did snag, please do follow up with the gifters either via post or PM, just to let them know they landed in good hands. Glad you like the formatting, Dracaena , and thanks for touching base about your dragons--totally happy with any participation you're able to offer, no pressure at all to donate if you already have plans for your Shadow Walkers!

Thanks also for registering more dragons and requests! I've updated the first post to reflect the submitted forms, whitestar and Spelunker! If you see anything amiss, please let me know and I'll fix ASAP. We don't (as of yet) have any CB Spriter's Alt Shadow Walkers or Ribbon Dancers registered, but will see if Spriters have interest this year. In any case, glad you both submitted additional requests which we can certainly deliver! We're not yet taking requests for Christmas offspring (e.g., Holly); I'll likely open up those requests in late November or early December, so please do apply or reapply for Christmas offspring then. For now, I've just listed the Halloween Shadow Walker offspring requests. smile.gif

I hope all's well, and if anyone has questions or comments, feel free to post or PM!

Edited by panthera1

As to Spriter Alt lineages, I've got a pair from the Shadow Walkers (2nd & 3rd gen Whites) that I planned to breed with my Yulebuck during the year for an even gen/exaggerated stair Unearthly Revelry and Chained Shadows and A Christmas Canticle that can be bred with my Snow Angel for an exaggerated stair that includes a Winter Magi Alt, and Eternity's Chime breeds with Christmases yet to come during the year, and he comes from a Snow Angel Alt if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Wanderer, for making those lovelies available for people in search of lines with the Alt sprites, they're lovely! smile.gif If you'd like, I'm happy to add those pretties to the Perennial List (currently archived, and will be reposted after Halloween '12), just let me know! smile.gif

Yep, you can absolutely add them to the perennial lists ^^ Oh! And I've got a 3rd gen Thuwed that comes from a pair of my lineage dragons that can be breed with my Yule (and the 2nd gen Shadow Walker I requested earlier if I can get that) for an exaggerated stair as well, in case anyone is interested. smile.gif And, gee I'm forgetful, I have this lovely 4th gen that can breed with my Yulebuck/pending 2nd gen Shadow Walker as well, that comes from 2 Ribbon Dancer Alts and 2 Snow Angels --> Anmar Flurry

Edited by Wanderer

I need some help remembering how this works cuz I need some BIG Help! It would work out well since I'm going to replace both of my snow angels anyways and maybe I can work with smoeone with male SW x Gold Tipped Snow Angels

I want to make some lineages but I'm so lost and overwhelmed here. I still hope to see Autumn Seasonals added to this list of available breeds here too!!!