panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

hey.  this is what the new royal blue looks like with a SW.  not too bad. 

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bTPiQ

if anyone wants it, here is the link:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Oh, that is really pretty! Wish I wasn't locked right now, haha! xd.png I hope it gets a good home. If it's still around when my scroll is free, I might just snag it... wink.gif Good luck with the potential Ribbon Dancer mate, Dracaena, and finding new blood for the other 2nd gens! smile.gif

EDIT: I was recently gifted a lovely 3rd even gen Black egg, and am trying to decide how to influence him / her. Here are a couple of test lineages I came up with:

Influenced male ; Influenced female (or Influenced female with the Snow Angel in the male lineage, like so)

Verdict on which line looks better? Any opinions are appreciated, thanks! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

They're all pretty! If I don't get a good trade offer on this guy before it hatches, I'm throwing it into the lineage. xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZY5TV

So... Fingers crossed that I don't get anything I like? xd.png

If anyone needs me to breed something, please tell!

Tried breeding a neb for someone but Immortal Beloved Belle & Scrooge's Phantom wont breed dry.gif Sooooooo gunna try next week and use my other CB Red Neb lol just gunna swap the names ova if they manage to like each other! huh.gif

Fingers Crossed lol laugh.gif

Aw that's great, Khallayne! I'll (selfishly, for those on the project laugh.gif ) keep my fingers crossed--but at the same time hope you get something good for that gorgeous eggie! smile.gif

Good luck with next week's breeding, Saori_Nighstar! If you'd like, I can also try my own CB pairs to help out, just lemme know. smile.gif

Oh, that is really pretty! Wish I wasn't locked right now, haha! xd.png I hope it gets a good home. If it's still around when my scroll is free, I might just snag it... wink.gif Good luck with the potential Ribbon Dancer mate, Dracaena, and finding new blood for the other 2nd gens! smile.gif

EDIT: I was recently gifted a lovely 3rd even gen Black egg, and am trying to decide how to influence him / her. Here are a couple of test lineages I came up with:

Influenced male ; Influenced female (or Influenced female with the Snow Angel in the male lineage, like so)

Verdict on which line looks better? Any opinions are appreciated, thanks! smile.gif

Congrats on the lovely new egg. All the possible combinations you listed look good, think my favorite is the influenced male choice. That one puts WindDasher at center stage with the white shadow walker for good contrast. The other shadow walker alts are nicely framed between the blacks and colored dragons.

But get other opinions, as mine aren't always mainstream when it comes to lineage planning. tongue.gif You did get me to thinking, I am a sucker for the autumn dragons worked in. Had this little side project going when the seasons turned on me. Kinda forgot about that one in regards to this project as I was thinking winter seasonal dragon only here, and still haven't managed to get any cb winters.

Congrats on the lovely new egg.  All the possible combinations you listed look good, think my favorite is the influenced male choice.  That one puts WindDasher at center stage with the white shadow walker for good contrast.  The other shadow walker alts are nicely framed between the blacks and colored dragons. 

But get other opinions,  as mine aren't always mainstream when it comes to lineage planning. tongue.gif  You did get me to thinking, I am a sucker for the autumn dragons worked in.   Had this little side project going when the seasons turned on me.  Kinda forgot about that one in regards to this project as I was thinking winter seasonal dragon only here, and still haven't managed to get any cb winters.

Thanks so much for the feedback! I actually made another test lineage, and ended up liking this combo. I just bred the female mate, and have influenced each. Now to hope they love each other (ah, arranged matings xd.png )! I'll update the first page to include Autumn seasonals, since they actually fit in really well. Forgot that I hadn't updated that, either, sorry! What a pretty lineage, it would make a lovely addition! smile.gif

And thanks for posting that gorgeous Nebula eggy, Wanderer. I know a few in this project are after Nebulas, so will likely be caught soon. If you don't end up getting any interest from others, though, let me know and I'll totally give it a loving home. biggrin.gif

EDIT: I also wanted to gift a 4th even gen Black Stripe egg to anyone interested. One of my pride and joys!

Claim my egg! Gone! Grats, and you're welcome, Thurin! biggrin.gif

Edited by panthera1

I've got a third gen Nebula that is free to anyone that would like it smile.gif

Claim the eggy!

The pretty nebula went home with me, I couldn't resist any longer when it was still there 12 hours after you made the post. Thank you so much! Now I think I need to busy myself in Istaria on my lair so I stop finding pretty eggs and give what I have have time to hatch. (If you don't get the reference, Istaria is a niche market mmo with dragons as a player race. Dracaena is a lv100 ancient dragon with two lairs, only one of which is completed. tongue.gif *sigh* Time to work on the grand hall.)

Good luck with the lair completion, Dracaena, and grats on the lovely Nebula egg! smile.gif

This was an AP catch: 2nd gen Gold Wyvern x Tri-wing Snow Angel. I would totally keep this if I didn't need to keep a free egg slot! xd.png Figured someone here might like for their lineage progression. Let me know if you catch it, and give a loving home!

Claim my egg! Claimed! Thanks. smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

And thanks for posting that gorgeous Nebula eggy, Wanderer. I know a few in this project are after Nebulas, so will likely be caught soon. If you don't end up getting any interest from others, though, let me know and I'll totally give it a loving home. biggrin.gif

I'll be happy to breed you one next week if you like smile.gif

The pretty nebula went home with me,  I couldn't resist any longer when it was still there 12 hours after you made the post.  Thank you so much!  Now I think I need to busy myself in Istaria on my lair so I stop finding pretty eggs and give what I have have time to hatch. (If you don't get the reference, Istaria is a niche market mmo with dragons as a player race.  Dracaena is a lv100 ancient dragon with two lairs,  only one of which is completed. tongue.gif  *sigh*  Time to work on the grand hall.)

laugh.gif I'm glad it found a home ^^

Ooo! That sounds like fun! I think I may have seen an ad for that floating around, but hadn't gotten to checking it out yet!

I'll be happy to breed you one next week if you like smile.gif

I would love a sibling to that lovely, for sure--thank you! If there's anything I can breed in return, let me know! And I'll put in a note that Dracaena and I would have siblings, so we can avoid inbreeding. Thank you again! xd.png

I would love a sibling to that lovely, for sure--thank you! If there's anything I can breed in return, let me know!

Not a problem! smile.gif I wanted to breed Eternity's Chime cause he just grew up, and is special from the Spriter's Alt, and I got to thinking his name would work well for the lineage and I didn't have a mate set for my other Snow Angel so I'll be breeding those for anyone that wants one I think, no need to repay, but if you were to insist I'd love one from Lucent Angel and A Christmas Dawn, but that's totally up to you! xd.png

Not a problem! smile.gif I wanted to breed Eternity's Chime cause he just grew up, and is special from the Spriter's Alt, and I got to thinking his name would work well for the lineage and I didn't have a mate set for my other Snow Angel so I'll be breeding those for anyone that wants one I think, no need to repay, but if you were to insist I'd love one from Lucent Angel and A Christmas Dawn, but that's totally up to you! xd.png

Sure thing, I'll send you the next eggie from Lucent Angel x A Christmas Dawn (sample sibling) next week over PM (7 day cooldown for the two atm). Thanks again! xd.png

EDIT: Also a question. I've been keeping track of what's been offered / traded, and who's claimed gifted eggies in the thread. Would you guys like me to add the lists of what eggies went where? I could post it in the first page, if so. Wanna make sure things are organized enough, and I can start getting a form together so that people can say "I received an egg!" or "I donated an egg!" more clearly.

Edited by panthera1

EDIT: Also a question. I've been keeping track of what's been offered / traded, and who's claimed gifted eggies in the thread. Would you guys like me to add the lists of what eggies went where? I could post it in the first page, if so. Wanna make sure things are organized enough, and I can start getting a form together so that people can say "I received an egg!" or "I donated an egg!" more clearly.

that may help over time to try and avoid inbreeding but it can also create a lot of work over time too... if this thread starts to get real busy. smile.gif

that may help over time to try and avoid inbreeding but it can also create a lot of work over time too... if this thread starts to get real busy. smile.gif

Yeah, that's what I'd be afraid of (especially around the Halloween and Christmas breedings!), that it would turn into a bear of a task. xd.png I just wanted to bounce the idea off of everyone and see if it'd be preferred. Thanks for the feedback, mandrakekeeper! smile.gif

Sure thing, I'll send you the next eggie from Lucent Angel x A Christmas Dawn (sample sibling) next week over PM (7 day cooldown for the two atm). Thanks again! xd.png

Squee! Thank you ^^

And I agree with Mandrakekeeper. That could turn into a lot of extra work, but it does seem like a good idea to keep track of to make sure you don't accidentally inbreed something. ^^

Squee! Thank you ^^

And I agree with Mandrakekeeper. That could turn into a lot of extra work, but it does seem like a good idea to keep track of to make sure you don't accidentally inbreed something. ^^

You're welcome! And thanks, I think I'll scrap that idea then. Thanks for the advice and input, guys! smile.gif

My turn to offer a pretty. I might be changing the mate later on, just to let you know. The tinsel hatchling on my scroll is supposedly becoming a 2nd gen deadline in a couple weeks or so. Course there is always the potential problem of if they will even like each other. (I get way too many refusals.) Send me a PM if you would like to have this nebula egg. smile.gif

edit: The egg has been spoken for. If you are interested in a sibling, let me know and I can try the pair next week for you.

Edited by Dracaena

well, i have a black dragon now for this lineage so I guess i'll need to start breeding more blacks. don't want it all lonely and what-not. tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fYLDr

to make it official:

SCROLL NAME:Mandrakekeeper

DRAGON NAME: Shadows of a Missed Life

DRAGON BREED: black

M / F: male

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd gen with SW parent

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) PERENNIAL

Edited by mandrakekeeper

That's awesome, thanks mandrakekeeper! I've updated your entry with the newest additions (including the nebulas you'd added a couple of pages back).

I've also updated the first post with the three new allowable breeds: Spotted Greenwing; Royal Blue; and Golden Wyvern. I'm excited to include them in the lineage, and already have a couple of crosses with Shadow Walkers to start (thanks!). xd.png Sorry for not getting the new format up just yet...it's turned into a bear of a project to get it all organized and in pretty code. I'll work on it some more before unveiling, but it should make things a lot easier to select, and hopefully make it easier to wrap our minds around the perennial lineage part. Thanks for your patience, all, and I hope all's well! smile.gif

You would not believe it!

Scrooge's Phantom is being such a Scrooge and refusing all my Red Nebulas dry.gif

Next stop - the Blue ones LOL

Oh dear, I really am not having much luck at all LOL I feel so behind lol

You would not believe it!

Scrooge's Phantom is being such a Scrooge and refusing all my Red Nebulas dry.gif

Next stop - the Blue ones LOL

Oh dear, I really am not having much luck at all LOL I feel so behind lol

Check your PM, I have something you'll hopefully like! smile.gif

Also, I have a request!

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: panthera1

SCROLL NAME: panthera1

PAIRING PREFERENCES: 2nd gen Nebula from CB Yulebuck x CB Nebula (any color!)

Thanks! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

Check your PM, I have something you'll hopefully like! smile.gif

Also, I have a request!

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: panthera1

SCROLL NAME: panthera1

PAIRING PREFERENCES: 2nd gen Nebula from CB Yulebuck x CB Nebula (any color!)

Thanks! smile.gif

i just bred by yulebuck and have 6 days on cool-down left. if you still want one after that time-frame, let me know and i'll breed it for you. i have cb's of all color nebula so you can pick what you want to go with the yulebuck. smile.gif

i just bred by yulebuck and have 6 days on cool-down left. if you still want one after that time-frame, let me know and i'll breed it for you. i have cb's of all color nebula so you can pick what you want to go with the yulebuck. smile.gif

Aw, that's awesome--thanks so much! xd.png I'll take a look through and figure out which color would look best with the Yulebuck (will edit this post with the request). If there's anything I can trade in return, let me know! biggrin.gif