panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

Okay so I just sent the Egg off to Dracaena, but if this lineage would like I would be happy to start a mini list for all those who would like siblings to this egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mUsfa

I would love a sibling, please! Thank you for listing, Kaoto_Susanao235--it's gorgeous. laugh.gif

I would love a sibling, please! Thank you for listing, Kaoto_Susanao235--it's gorgeous. laugh.gif

Wonderful. So I will start the list ASAP.

Please post only in the thread if you would like to be on it as my PM box is already precariously full all the time!

List for a Sibling to This White:

1.) panthera 1

2.)

I also have several other lovely Whites that have Christmas Lines.

Here are some examples if this lineage would like any from them:

Have this lovely Snow Angel from Male Gold and this one too Snow Angel from Male Gold with a Single CB Male Gold that could provide mates to them both should anyone be interested.

Though I am hesitant to post him I also have a 2nd Gen Silver Tinsel from Shadow Walker that if the lineage would be interested I could hand out a couple of eggs from.

Norok Vahlok (Silver Tinsel from Patxaran x Vapor Mist)

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

Free for anyone in the lineage who will name it:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/igm3e (4G white with both spriter alt WMs)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Claimed c:

=============

Free for anyone in the lineage who will name it:

3G black with 2 spriter alt SAs - PM to claim; if not claimed by xx:40 I will gift it via the IRC Claimed

3G greenwing with 2 spriter alt SWs - PM to claim; if not claimed by xx:40 I will gift it via the IRC Claimed

Edited by Infinis

Wonderful. So I will start the list ASAP.

Please post only in the thread if you would like to be on it as my PM box is already precariously full all the time!

List for a Sibling to This White:

1.) panthera 1

2.)

I also have several other lovely Whites that have Christmas Lines.

Here are some examples if this lineage would like any from them:

Have this lovely Snow Angel from Male Gold and this one too Snow Angel from Male Gold with a Single CB Male Gold that could provide mates to them both should anyone be interested.

Though I am hesitant to post him I also have a 2nd Gen Silver Tinsel from Shadow Walker that if the lineage would be interested I could hand out a couple of eggs from.

Norok Vahlok (Silver Tinsel from Patxaran x Vapor Mist)

wow. all of those are lovely. I would love a silbling to the white and a third gen from the silver. Also, if i am able to get a stripe from my snow angel and send it to you, would you breed that stripe to your snow angel? I think that would would make a lovely third gen dragon. smile.gif I can also try for a 2nd gen gold from my snow angel in exchange. I think that would make a lovely partner for your snow angels too. biggrin.gif

edit: i have a bunch of new stripes that i will need to add but i'm in the middle of breeding them for a particular lineage inside this lineage and i don't have them named properly at the moment (they are named to help keep them straight while i breed them) but i wanted to show off one part of the mini lineage that i just bred. i think it looks cool. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/t2vqs

that makes a 4th gen stripe from Hollies, Snow Angels with gold striped wings, and Ribbon Dancers.

my winter magi stripes were not cooperating in the gender area so i have too many green girls but i did get another red magi stripe so if it genders correctly that will make 2 pairs of reds that i can use. *fingers are crossed*

my 2nd pair of yulebuck stripes are on cool down from giving me nothing last week so hopefully they will cooperate this week when they are ready to breed again.

last but not least, if my last 2 tri-colored winged snow angel stripes gender correctly, i will have 3 pairs to work with in getting to a 4th gen from them. at the moment, i've gotten a blue and a red 3rd gen from my first two pairs. I want the same color at the 3rd gen level so waiting on that before i get to move to the next generation.

I still don't have enough Stripes from Snow Angel w/ All Gold Wings yet so that part of the lineage is still on hold. So, if you happen to have CB Snow Angels with All gold wings, please contact me. I will trade for a 2nd gen stripe from them. I need at least 3 still.

wow, long post. tongue.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

wow. all of those are lovely. I would love a silbling to the white and a third gen from the silver. Also, if i am able to get a stripe from my snow angel and send it to you, would you breed that stripe to your snow angel? I think that would would make a lovely third gen dragon. smile.gif I can also try for a 2nd gen gold from my snow angel in exchange. I think that would make a lovely partner for your snow angels too. biggrin.gif

I can add you to the list for both of those lines!

I am always happy to share when I can!

I can add you to the list for both of those lines!

I am always happy to share when I can!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me know what you would like in exchange for those little lovelies. smile.gif i'm very excited about them. now to figure out a partner for the white...

*skips away humming happily*

edit: i have a pretty green stripe egg from stripe X ribbon dancers available. I will post it here for a little while first and then will add it to the other even gen trade threads if no one has taken it. (btw, the names will change as soon as I get the eggs I need for a particular lineage I'm working on. the names will go along with this lineage)

enjoy!!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VHX5p

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

edit: i have a pretty green stripe egg from stripe X ribbon dancers available. I will post it here for a little while first and then will add it to the other even gen trade threads if no one has taken it. (btw, the names will change as soon as I get the eggs I need for a particular lineage I'm working on. the names will go along with this lineage)

enjoy!!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VHX5p

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I grabbed that lovely stripe! Thank you so much MK! It will be perfect as I'm breeding Holiday x Stripe lineages now. Just need 1 more 2G green from a RD and a 2G green from a winter magi! Hehe. *happydance*

Thanks for the updates, all! That mini-lineaged Stripe is *gorgeous*, mandrakekeeper! Sorry, this week was crazy--had a personal emergency that's now thankfully resolved.

I wanted to update: she ALTED!!!! xd.png Now to hope that she loves him, and we'll be in business!!! laugh.gif

EDIT: A gift for listers: 4th EG Black egg with Holly ancestors! I'll have this posted for the next day or so, then will post in the Even Gen thread in Trade to gift. Let me know if you catch, and give a good home! ^^

Claim my egg! Gone! Grats, mandrakekeeper! ^^

Edited by panthera1

Thanks for the updates, all! That mini-lineaged Stripe is *gorgeous*, mandrakekeeper! Sorry, this week was crazy--had a personal emergency that's now thankfully resolved.

I wanted to update: she ALTED!!!! xd.png Now to hope that she loves him, and we'll be in business!!! laugh.gif

EDIT: A gift for listers: 4th EG Black egg with Holly ancestors! I'll have this posted for the next day or so, then will post in the Even Gen thread in Trade to gift. Let me know if you catch, and give a good home! ^^

Claim my egg!

congrats on the alt. i'll keep my fingers crossed they like each other. smile.gif

i also grabbed the black egg. that was too pretty to pass up. thank you!!! once my little mini lineage is complete, i'll need to work on getting more black dragons involved. smile.gif

Nureyev: glad you got the little baby. i may be able to help with the winter magi when he comes off cooldown. my ribbon dancer is taken until i get a silver out of her. i suggest asking in the lineage trade/gift thread. i have been able to get some my of 2nd gens from those generous people. good luck!

EEEEE!!! THEY LIKE EACH OTHER!!! xd.png  xd.png  xd.png Thanks so much for your help with the line, Dracaena and mandrakekeeper!!! wub.gif

Soooooo pretty... x.x

No one was more surprised than me when this boy grew up and immediately bred this ! Keep or trade... hmm. I think it's very pretty but probably won't get a lot of interest. I'm happy to keep it unless I get a really nice offer. ^^

Aw, thanks Nureyev! Once I have the donators gifted with the first couple of offspring, I'll open a list for them if there's interest. laugh.gif Grats on that gorgeous metallic, too--sooo pretty. wub.gif

A gift to the thread: 3rd EG, with Winter Magi spriter's alt grandparent! I was hoping for a Golden Wyvern. xd.png Please give a good home, name, and let me know if you catch!

Claim my White egg!

EDIT: Cross-posting in another thread, as I need the room for an IOU. Thanks and good luck! smile.gif Gone! Grats to the new owner. smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

here is another option for a partner for Christmas Holly Decoration 4EG but i don't think i like this one as much as the other that i have tried with him so far.

new - ribbon dance segment of the lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/pNE4F

here is the one i already tried with him:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/PIJI0

i also have this one that i can try with him too: http://dragcave.net/lineage/vrSPP (this one has not been tried with him so i don't know if they will like each other or not)

what do ya'll think? which looks best with him so far?

i'm also in the process of building similar segments from winter magis, yulebucks, and tri-colored winged snow angels. i still need one from gold winged snow angel to start building that segment.

fyi, to get a clearer picture of the lineages snow angels and yulebucks all have white second gen stripes with different colors coming into play at the 3rd and 4th gens.

winter magis - i have red and green 2nd gens and other colors at the 3rd and 4th gens. i have 2 pairs of reds and if the new green egg genders correctly, i'll have 2 pairs of greens from winter magis. i'm keeping the colors the same at each generation.

i've gotten a number of different colors at the 3rd generation for the different segments. i have them named to be able to find them easily if you want to go see what they look like.

i would love some feedback on which segment should be paired with which segment and what colors i should try for to make the best pairings. Thanks!!!!

also: here is the 4th gen that i just bred from the hollies and ribbon dancers. enjoy!

Claim my egg!

Edited by mandrakekeeper

What pretty lineages, mandrakekeeper! wub.gif I'm personally most attracted to x original Snow Angel and the x new Snow Angel, myself. If they like each other, may I request an egg from the new Snow Angel line (with the Red Stripe mate)?

I can't wait to see the other lines you've been working on. They sound so pretty--and thanks for gifting to the thread, I hope the lovely found a good home. smile.gif

What pretty lineages, mandrakekeeper! wub.gif I'm personally most attracted to x original Snow Angel and the x new Snow Angel, myself. If they like each other, may I request an egg from the new Snow Angel line (with the Red Stripe mate)?

I can't wait to see the other lines you've been working on. They sound so pretty--and thanks for gifting to the thread, I hope the lovely found a good home. smile.gif

they are from the same line so it would be WAY inbred. at the moment i am making 4th gen stripes from each of the Christmas dragons. i.e., a 4th gen with all stripes X ribbon dancers as grandparents, a 4th gen with all stripes X yulebuck grandparents, etc. when i get a 4th gen from all versions of the Christmas dragons then I'll breed them together until it is 6th or 7th even gen lineage. does that make sense?

anyway, if i get more of the gold striped snow angels to make another 4th gen, then i can definitely do that lineage for you. unless you don't mind which type of wing then i can do a combo of any of the snow angels when i get them all to the 4th gen stage. smile.gif

now, if you or anyone else has a good relationship with the people that have Christmas alts, i would love 2nd gen stripes from those alts in order to make another 4th gen section. (i would need at least 4 stripes from alt Christmas dragons) as it is, I'm 1 section short to use all of the Christmas dragons...

holly

yulebuck

winter magi

ribbon dancer

snow angel w/ gold stripe wings

snow angel w/ all gold wings

snow angel w/ tri-colored wings

??possibly alts...

as for the gift, no problem. i can gift lots of 2nd and 3rd gen stripes and nebulas to the thread if people would like. just give a shout as to what you would like and i'll throw it out here. smile.gif it looks like EeveeSkitty is the person that got the last stripes offered so it is in good hands. smile.gif

Ohhh, hahaha derp! I should have checked for inbreeding. xd.png Good point, lol! That does make sense too, massive project. smile.gif I'll check around, hopefully someone would be willing to help out with 2nd gen Stripes from Alts for your lineage completion. I'll PM if I get any positive returns. laugh.gif

Edited by panthera1

Ohhh, hahaha derp! I should have checked for inbreeding. xd.png Good point, lol! That does make sense too, massive project. smile.gif I'll check around, hopefully someone would be willing to help out with 2nd gen Stripes from Alts for your lineage completion. I'll PM if I get any positive returns. laugh.gif

smile.gif. that would be awesome. keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you are able to come up with alt stripes. i obviously will be willing to trade for them if they are willing to breed stripes for me. smile.gif

i'll also do an update on new dragons that have been added to the lineage except the ones i'm still working with... i'll have to change their names when I finally finish this project. that is going to be a chore and a half. not looking forward to that....

here is another option for a partner for Christmas Holly Decoration 4EG but i don't think i like this one as much as the other that i have tried with him so far. 

new - ribbon dance segment of the lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/pNE4F

here is the one i already tried with him:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/PIJI0

i also have this one that i can try with him too: http://dragcave.net/lineage/vrSPP  (this one has not been tried with him so i don't know if they will like each other or not)

what do ya'll think?  which looks best with him so far?

i'm also in the process of building similar segments from winter magis, yulebucks, and tri-colored winged snow angels.  i still need one from gold winged snow angel to start building that segment. 

fyi, to get a clearer picture of the lineages snow angels and yulebucks all have white second gen stripes with different colors coming into play at the 3rd and 4th gens.

winter magis - i have red and green 2nd gens and other colors at the 3rd and 4th gens.  i have 2 pairs of reds and if the new green egg genders correctly, i'll have 2 pairs of greens from winter magis.  i'm keeping the colors the same at each generation.

i've gotten a number of different colors at the 3rd generation for the different segments.  i have them named to be able to find them easily if you want to go see what they look like. 

i would love some feedback on which segment should be paired with which segment and what colors i should try for to make the best pairings.  Thanks!!!!

also: here is the 4th gen that i just bred from the hollies and ribbon dancers.  enjoy!

Claim my egg!

If I am understanding right, the question is which potential mate for Christmas Holly Decoration 4EG looks best? To me the ribbon dancer line is too much green and a bit overbearing. Of the other two, I think the untested pairing might look better. The 4th gen red is a nice counterpoint to the red in the hollies. Though this all might also depend on the larger picture of what else you are planning to mate the resulting dragon with.

Oddball question, are white, red, and green stripes the only possibilities from a winter magi father?

In other news. I did find another mate for Crocina Sertae and this is her new son. The misbehaving tinsel finally settled down with ribbon dancer Solstice Shadow Lily and gave me an egg. Somehow the shadow walker and tombstone fit for the story line of the visit to the graveyard, think I renamed the tinsel appropriately for the story (correct me if I am misremembering the storyline). And these two got along fine. I have an idea of how to weave these four 3rd gens together to make a 5th gen, I'll let you know how things work out.

If I am understanding right, the question is which potential mate for Christmas Holly Decoration 4EG looks best?  To me the ribbon dancer line is too much green and a bit overbearing.  Of the other two, I think the untested pairing might look better.  The 4th gen red is a nice counterpoint to the red in the hollies.  Though this all might also depend on the larger picture of what else you are planning to mate the resulting dragon with.

Oddball question, are white, red, and green stripes the only possibilities from a winter magi father?

In other news.  I did find another mate for Crocina Sertae and this is her new son.  The misbehaving tinsel finally settled down with ribbon dancer Solstice Shadow Lily and gave me an egg.  Somehow the shadow walker and tombstone fit for the story line of the visit to the graveyard, think I renamed the tinsel appropriately for the story (correct me if I am misremembering the storyline).  And these two got along fine.  I have an idea of how to weave these four 3rd gens together to make a 5th gen, I'll let you know how things work out.

thanks for the feedback. also, you have some lovely lineages going there. congrats! i can't wait to see the other results as you breed them.

as for the winter magi children, i don't think i have gotten a white egg out of a winter magi just red and green so far. if someone else has gotten a white dragon out of a winter magi, let us know....

now here are a few new dragons to add to the list:

SCROLL NAME: Mandrakekeeper

DRAGON NAME: Dreadful X-Mas Apparition 3EG

DRAGON BREED: Silver

M / F: female

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 3 rd even gen w/ silver parents and SW and yulebuck as grandparents

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) PERENNIAL

SCROLL NAME:Mandrakekeeper

DRAGON NAME: Khay's Hopeful Ghost 3G SS

DRAGON BREED: silver

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 3 rd gen stair step with SW

DRAGON NAME: Midnight Yule Dancer 4EG

DRAGON BREED: Black Alt

M / F: male

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 4 th even gen with stripe, ribbon dancer and yulebuck grandparents

DRAGON NAME: Golden Christmas Ornament 2G

DRAGON BREED: Golden Wyverns

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2 nd gen with winter magi parent

DRAGON NAME: Advent Nightmare Dancer 3G

DRAGON BREED: royal blue

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 3 rd even gen with SW grandparents – one is an alt

DRAGON NAME: Jill's Christmas Ornament 2G

DRAGON BREED: silver

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2 nd gen with winter magi parent

DRAGON NAME: Shadows of Christmas Eve 3EG

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 3 rd even gen with snow angel and SW grandparents

DRAGON NAME: Silent Christmas Holly 4EG

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 4 th even gen w/ stripe and holly grandparents

waiting on the nebula to gender to add it to the list but it is named already. smile.gif

is it me or is every black dragon turning into an alt?????

edit: i already got a blue egg from this pair so here is a 3rd even gen stripe from winter magi's. i would like to know who picks it up please. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vqQUF

enjoy!!!

Claim my egg!

another edit: it alt'ed. yay!!!!! i was hoping it would alt to keep the pretty color scheme. http://dragcave.net/lineage/fklu8

so one more dragon to add to the list:

DRAGON NAME: panthera's Golden Christmas 4EG

DRAGON BREED: nebula - alt

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 4 th even gen w/ tinsel, yulebuck and ribbon dancer grandparents

Edited by mandrakekeeper

they are from the same line so it would be WAY inbred.  at the moment i am making 4th gen stripes from each of the Christmas dragons.  i.e., a 4th gen with all stripes X ribbon dancers as grandparents, a 4th gen with all stripes X yulebuck grandparents, etc. when i get a 4th gen from all versions of the Christmas dragons then I'll breed them together until it is 6th or 7th even gen lineage. does that make sense?

Ohhh, I think my post was misinterpreted! I'd put the "x original Snow Angel and the x new Snow Angel, myself. If they like each other, may I request an egg from the new Snow Angel line (with the Red Stripe mate)?" meaning "x ...", where the x meant it'd be crossed with Christmas Holly Decoration 4EG--and the "if they like each other" meaning for the untested pair. Not "each other", as in the old and new Snow Angel lines to be mated. xd.png Should have made that more clear!

Thanks for submitting so many new dragons, too, mandrakekeeper--I'll get your list updated. Grats on the alt, how perfect! And thanks for posting the gift, Infinis. I hope that gorgeous egg finds a good home! laugh.gif

EDIT:

In other news. I did find another mate for Crocina Sertae and this is her new son. The misbehaving tinsel finally settled down with ribbon dancer Solstice Shadow Lily and gave me an egg. Somehow the shadow walker and tombstone fit for the story line of the visit to the graveyard, think I renamed the tinsel appropriately for the story (correct me if I am misremembering the storyline). And these two got along fine. I have an idea of how to weave these four 3rd gens together to make a 5th gen, I'll let you know how things work out.

Dracaena, I'm glad Crocina Sertae's found a mate she likes! laugh.gif That's a lovely line, and I also think that fits the storyline very well. I do think the white, red, and green are the only Stripes that a Winter Magi pairing will produce with White Stripe. I'm excited to see how the weaving works--it'll be gorgeous! laugh.gif

mandrakekeeper, I had a reply from a spriter. Tried PMing but your Inbox is full. Let me know when it's free and I'll send along the info! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

Ohhh, I think my post was misinterpreted! I'd put the "x original Snow Angel and the x new Snow Angel, myself. If they like each other, may I request an egg from the new Snow Angel line (with the Red Stripe mate)?" meaning "x ...", where the x meant it'd be crossed with Christmas Holly Decoration 4EG--and the "if they like each other" meaning for the untested pair. Not "each other", as in the old and new Snow Angel lines to be mated. xd.png Should have made that more clear!

Thanks for submitting so many new dragons, too, mandrakekeeper--I'll get your list updated. Grats on the alt, how perfect! And thanks for posting the gift, Infinis. I hope that gorgeous egg finds a good home! laugh.gif

EDIT: mandrakekeeper, I had a reply from a spriter. Tried PMing but your Inbox is full. Let me know when it's free and I'll send along the info! smile.gif

i have room now. thank you!!!!!!! smile.gif

thanks for clarifying, and no worries, you may have babies from any of my dragons. smile.gif i'll be testing that new one out when he is ready again in a few days so keep your fingers crossed. smile.gif

also, i got a stripe with a gold winged snow angel parent from Infinis so if they all gender correctly and like each other, i will have that segment going too. woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! now if i can just start getting the correct colored 3rd gens from all of these guys, i'll be doing good. smile.gif so excited this project is moving along. i'll show off the different segments as i get them.

You're welcome, I've just sent the PM to you! I hope it's a suitable option for you, the timing may take awhile to pull through but hopefully it'll work for your project. smile.gif Thanks so much, and good luck! xd.png

SCROLL NAME: Infinis

DRAGON NAME: Ascion

DRAGON BREED: Greenwing

M / F: Female

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd generation from Holly Father - http://dragcave.net/lineage/Tn2CS

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) Perennial

SCROLL NAME: Infinis

DRAGON NAME: Holly-Joyrose Tenebrae

DRAGON BREED: Greenwing

M / F: Female

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd generation from Holly father - http://dragcave.net/lineage/Tn2CS

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) Perennial

I'm on the list for another greenwing from a holly father as well that hopefully won't genderfail as a hopeful mate for one of these pretties ><

well, i was playing around with breeding and look what i got....

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IRPB2

biggrin.gif

i may have another egg or two available for the thread. i'll post later on if i do. gonna hit the hay for now.

oh by the way, Infinis, looks like you posted the same link twice. nice lineages. smile.gif

edit:

ok. here is one egg available to whoever wants it: http://dragcave.net/lineage/RpoC4

Claim my black egg!

and here is another: http://dragcave.net/lineage/lcLDc

Claim my green egg!

enjoy!

Edited by mandrakekeeper