panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

I hope we aren't restricted to naming our dragons after The Christmas Carol. It's a nice idea for those who want to do it, but I don't want that to control what I name my dragons. I like what is listed in the first page, we can if we want, but we don't have too :) Since I usually name my dragons some part of the parents' names if adopted, that usually isn't too hard to continue the names. But I won't name my CBs and one's I've bred that way.

On 6/19/2021 at 2:45 AM, whitestar said:

I hope we aren't restricted to naming our dragons after The Christmas Carol. It's a nice idea for those who want to do it, but I don't want that to control what I name my dragons. I like what is listed in the first page, we can if we want, but we don't have too :) Since I usually name my dragons some part of the parents' names if adopted, that usually isn't too hard to continue the names. But I won't name my CBs and one's I've bred that way.

Hi @whitestar, thanks for adding thoughts on this! I agree to not have restrictions on naming dragons, too. I think that, maybe if folks want to make Ghosts of Christmas Past-themed lineage with specific names, that could fit with the lineage project goals for members (if they request offspring from certain names). Like you cited and as on first page, folks can if they want. :)

Happy to hear others' thoughts, too! Otherwise, maybe for making updates on breeding request forms, we can add an optional field in case someone wants a specific theme for names?

It's getting close to Halloween and time to bump this.

I agree it might be helpful to add to request form if a person is looking for specific type names.  But we need all the interest we can get from other people and making naming too complicated will not encourage others to join.

What I'm wondering is are we going to include the new xeno breeds in the project?  

Is this active? I can breed an egg if someone wants to take it. :) 

It would be a sibling to this one: Lineage 

Don’t be locked, please. I cannot hold it. I have a lot of breeding and catching to do. Thank you for understanding.

18 hours ago, missy_ said:

Is this active? I can breed an egg if someone wants to take it. :) 

It would be a sibling to this one: Lineage 

Don’t be locked, please. I cannot hold it. I have a lot of breeding and catching to do. Thank you for understanding.

I will have an egg to donate to an interested party, in a couple of days: 

[IMG=https://s12.postimg.cc/89z7drifx/newbreederformsmall.png]
[COLOR=maroon][B]FORUM NAME:[/B][/COLOR]: missy_
[COLOR=maroon][B]SCROLL NAME[/B][/COLOR]: tarotlover
[COLOR=maroon][B]Christmas or Shadow Walker Dragons (Breed; M / F)[/B][/COLOR]: Shadow Walker to be influenced female, Scrooge theme, from lines gifted to me in this project.

(Sorry, I seem to have some difficulty getting the images and formatting to display above.)

Edited by missy_