panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

I second Dracaena's assessment--the Black Stripes, while pretty, within the larger lineage do seem a tad jarring. The other colors are lovely and "wave" along the eye really nicely, if that makes sense. Thanks for gifting those lovelies to the thread, mandrakekeeper! Let me know if there's any way I might contribute to help out with lineages for either of you. smile.gif

I second Dracaena's assessment--the Black Stripes, while pretty, within the larger lineage do seem a tad jarring. The other colors are lovely and "wave" along the eye really nicely, if that makes sense. Thanks for gifting those lovelies to the thread, mandrakekeeper! Let me know if there's any way I might contribute to help out with lineages for either of you. smile.gif

you have already helped out a bunch by getting me in touch with the owner of one of the Christmas alts, so thank you very much! smile.gif

and for the thread - there is still one more nebula available from the earlier post and here is a black stripe egg for anyone to have. enjoy!

Claim my black stripe egg!

i'll add them to the even gen thread tomorrow evening if they are still around....

I hope each egg finds a good home, mandrakekeeper! I have my own gift to the thread: 4th EG Purple Nebula hatchie! I was hoping for red or green. xd.png If not picked up by 8PM DC time, I'll make available to the Even Gen thread. Let me know if you catch, name, and give a good home, please!

Claim my Nebula hatchling! Gone! Grats, Saori_Nightstar--thanks for letting me know and giving him a good home!

Edited by panthera1

@panthera1: I grabbed that lovely neb! Now to find a lovely partner for it...

Im having such a hard time breeding anything lately - nothing wants to produce an egg dry.gif so sorry I cant contribute any nebs to this threat atm sad.gif

I do have a Black to offer: lineage!

Claim my eggs!

EDIT: named the nebular from Panthera1 'Christmas-Star' biggrin.gif

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

@panthera1: I grabbed that lovely neb! Now to find a lovely partner for it...

[...]

I do have a Black to offer: lineage!

Claim my eggs!

EDIT: named the nebular from Panthera1 'Christmas-Star' biggrin.gif

Thanks again for catching him, Saori_Nightstar--that's a lovely name for him. laugh.gif If you'd like, though not a perfect match I can breed a sibling to this Black Stripe as a potential mate for Christmas Star--just let me know.

And thanks for gifting your Black egg to the thread, I hope it finds a good home--and good luck with the Nebula breeding! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

@panthera1: The black stripe mate sounds brilliant - im egg locked for a bit. But will PM you biggrin.gif

yay!  my gold winged snow angels gave me a 4th gen blue stripe egg. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JO5Jt

now it needs to gender correctly to be this boy's mate:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/O6nnA

i guess i need to start looking at what i have left over to make a mate for the yulebucks..... (whenever they start to behave)  tongue.gif

Congrats, mandrakekeeper! How pretty! xd.png I hope the gendering and matchmaking work in your favor. And Saori_Nightstar, PM whenever you're set--I can breed whenever works by you! laugh.gif

EDIT: And Kimoko, I've tried my CB male Silver and still no egg. But you'll get the first offspring as soon as he and his SW mate cooperate!

Edited by panthera1

here is my first 6th gen stripe. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ToQs0

and this should be part of the segment that will be a temporary partner for the yulebuck section. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/58AgO

i also got these 2 from my green winter magi's that could be a partner as well....

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JVhdQ

and

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8srPr

we'll just have to see how it all turns out. smile.gif

edit: argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my tri-colored and all gold winged segments refused each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *super sad face*

Edited by mandrakekeeper

I have a 2nd gen Neb for adoption - SW X Green Neb parents biggrin.gif

GONE! please lemme know who got it - thanks smile.gif

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

Thanks for donating that lovely, Saori_Nightstar! What a pretty line. I hope it found a good home, and the new owner contacts you soon... unsure.gif Grats on your gorgeous 6th gen Stripe, mandrakekeeper! And sorry to read about the refusal...if I can help at all, let me know.

Update for myself:

he correctly gendered and colored! Eeee! xd.pngDracaena, the next sibling will go to you as thanks for your help. <3 EDIT: Nebula egg ready for pick-up!

I also have a pending fulfillment to xaneas, who'd requested a Gold x SW pairing. Just needs to be claimed within 48 hours! If not, then I'll offer to other listers based on priority requested. Claimed!

Kimoko_the_Dragon, I've been trying my CB male and female Silvers with Shadow Walkers--no refusals, simply not producing eggs just yet. I have a third who'll grow up soon, so I'll have 3 CB Silvers in rotation to try and get an egg for you! smile.gif

Thanks, and I hope all's well!

Edited by panthera1

i finally got an egg from the yulebucks that can be used in the lineage (green instead of black). smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gjLI4

now i just have to wait and see if it genders correctly to breed with this yulebuck that i bred awhile ago....

http://dragcave.net/lineage/9blK0

and look at what i got:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JgcXu

isn't it pretty!!!!! *snoopy dances* I may try and make it part of the partner for the yulebuck segment.... I've already gotten at least a 3rd gen with a ribbon dancer/tri-colored snow angel combo

http://dragcave.net/lineage/58AgO

but I also already have 4th gen all winter magi from my green winter magis

http://dragcave.net/lineage/iWTiv

i haven't decided how i want to work it yet. what do ya'll think? as far as i know, my red and green winter magis are not related so i can pair up my yulebuck with the green segment and my red segment is already paired up with my holly segment. it would mean having 2 segments of winter magis in the lineage.... would that look better than a segment made up of different christmas dragons?

edit: look at what i bred... it was my last silver to try today too. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5gceC

Kimoko_the_Dragon, i know that panthera1 has been trying for a 2nd gen silver for you but if you want a 3rd gen silver, this one can be your's. if not, let me know and anyone else active in this thread can have it. if you are interested in this silver, post in the thread of your interest (my inbox gets full fast) and if Kimoko doesn't want it, i'll give it to whoever shows interest and has been an active participant in this lineage. smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

I am interested in the offer, Mandrakekeeper. I am not really picky at all on what Gen the dragons I get are, so I'll be glad to accept any Silver.

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

silver safely tucked away on Kimoko_the_Dragon's scroll. enjoy!!

i'll offer other silvers as i can to the thread but i will want them to go to active participants so i'll be watching the thread to see who is working on this project..... biggrin.gif

That's fantastic, thanks mandrakekeeper for gifting that lovely Silver egg--and grats, Kimoko_the_Dragon, on your new acquisition! laugh.gif I agree with your sentiments, mandrakekeeper, about making sure active members receive the gifted eggs. I'll modify the first post to reflect the fulfilled request. Thanks again, and have a lovely evening!

EDIT: Dracaena, they love each other and produced a sibling for you! I've PMd the teleport link--pick up whenever works by you. Thanks again for your help! xd.png

Edited by panthera1

SCROLL NAME: Kimoko_The_Dragon

DRAGON NAME: GCP Vocaloid MIZKI (was originally going to have a different name, but I am currently having a few issues with genders and the female silver (see below with breed and gender) constantly reminds me of that one Vocaloid for some odd reason)

DRAGON BREED: Silver

M / F: Female

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 3rd Generation

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) Perennial

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

SCROLL NAME: Kimoko_The_Dragon

DRAGON NAME: GCP Vocaloid MIZKI (was originally going to have a different name, but I am currently having a few issues with genders and the female silver (see below with breed and gender) constantly reminds me of that one Vocaloid for some odd reason)

DRAGON BREED: Silver

M / F: Female

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 3rd Generation

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) Perennial

Excellent, thank you for registering your lovely Silver, Kimoko_the_Dragon! I've updated the breeder list on Page 1 with your entry. smile.gif

Not only a bump, but I also wanted to offer to the thread the latest Nebula from the special Christmas line. If you claim at the link below, please post here to let me know it found a good home, name it, and love it. Thank you! smile.gif

Claim my Nebula egg! Gifted to the Even Gen Trade thread. smile.gif

I also wanted to take a poll and ask if anyone thinks some of the new dragon breeds (Turpentine; Lumina; Tsunami) would fit well in the lineage project. I personally think Luminas would be gorgeous. Let me know what you think! smile.gif

Thanks, and I hope all's well. <3

Edited by panthera1

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME:GoldenFist

SCROLL NAME:GoldenFist

PAIRING PREFERENCES:Anything, just want to be holiday

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME:GoldenFist

SCROLL NAME:GoldenFist

PAIRING PREFERENCES:Anything, just want to be holiday

Thanks for signing up, GoldenFist! I've added your request to the front page. My Holiday dragons are on cooldown for a bit longer, but once they're back up I'll do what I can to get you a 2nd gen from some Holiday pairing. smile.gif

Just as a general announcement:

We'll be opening up the Halloween and Christmas lists ~2 weeks before the respective breeding seasons in October and December (still a ways away, I know hehe!). I may need some help from active lineage participants to pair up requesters. If it gets as busy as it did last year, the added help would be lovely! That way, we can get as many people paired with breeders for the Holiday dragons as possible--especially since I'll be on intermittent internet access around Halloween. The latest (and our first!) Christmas, we had major success--most everyone got an egg, though the only ones left out were the Holly requesters. Hopefully this year we'll have some donations or lucky AP Holly catches so we can gift those offspring. But, I digress!

I'm making mention only because I'll be back in the field and with limited internet access in a couple of weeks. I'll be back States-side for a short while in the Fall, then full-time again come Christmas season... In short, I'll make a major announcement on the front page and here once the Halloween and Christmas breeding lists are opened. smile.gif

I come with a gift for the thread. 3rd gen deadline gold tinsel with ribbon dancers and shadow walker.

Adopt me?

If anyone wants a sibling, send me a PM. smile.gif

In response to the query about including the new release breeds, I am neutral on them.

Edited by Dracaena

Not only a bump, but I also wanted to offer to the thread the latest Nebula from the special Christmas line. If you claim at the link below, please post here to let me know it found a good home, name it, and love it. Thank you! smile.gif

Claim my Nebula egg! Gifted to the Even Gen Trade thread. smile.gif

I also wanted to take a poll and ask if anyone thinks some of the new dragon breeds (Turpentine; Lumina; Tsunami) would fit well in the lineage project. I personally think Luminas would be gorgeous. Let me know what you think! smile.gif

Thanks, and I hope all's well. <3

either/or. i haven't really looked at the new dragons.... my scroll was so full with this project at the time of the release (and i didn't see the release notice for a day or 2 afterward) that i didn't get any of those dragons. i haven't been around lately either so i still haven't gotten any of the new dragons, except for the one that is breed only. smile.gif

are they only located in the "coast" section?

anyway, i just got this pretty from Infinis:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/K5khE

isn't she lovely!?!

i'll add her to my list soon. smile.gif

as for helping later on around the holidays.... if RL eases up and gives me more time to play, then i will be more than willing to help out. biggrin.gif

RL calls. i'll be back! smile.gif

Ack! I can't believe it's been so long since I last checked...my apologies. This month has been fairly nutter for me. I'll drop you a PM, Dracaena--that is a *gorgeous* egg! Grats to the owner. smile.gif Grats on your lovely, too, mandrakekeeper--so pretty! I'll hold off on adding any new dragons to the project. I'll do my best to keep this thread alive while I'm away. In case this thread is removed due to my internet instability, I'll make a v2.0 come Halloween. I'll of course do my best to bump and keep this original thread alive. I do have a personal document with all of the lists and lineages, so that won't be lost at all (in the worst case scenario).

Gifts! Since I'll be leaving in a week and a half, I'm happy to try and breed anything for anyone next week. All of my listed dragons on the first page--and anything you might find on my scroll--are fair game. Unfortunately, the best I can offer is an attempt next week (once they're all off cooldown). I won't be able to consistently try again for a couple of months. But, if anyone sees anything of interest, drop me a PM and I'll happily try to get an offspring to you! smile.gif

Ack! I can't believe it's been so long since I last checked...my apologies. This month has been fairly nutter for me. I'll drop you a PM, Dracaena--that is a *gorgeous* egg! Grats to the owner. smile.gif Grats on your lovely, too, mandrakekeeper--so pretty! I'll hold off on adding any new dragons to the project. I'll do my best to keep this thread alive while I'm away. In case this thread is removed due to my internet instability, I'll make a v2.0 come Halloween. I'll of course do my best to bump and keep this original thread alive. I do have a personal document with all of the lists and lineages, so that won't be lost at all (in the worst case scenario).

Gifts! Since I'll be leaving in a week and a half, I'm happy to try and breed anything for anyone next week. All of my listed dragons on the first page--and anything you might find on my scroll--are fair game. Unfortunately, the best I can offer is an attempt next week (once they're all off cooldown). I won't be able to consistently try again for a couple of months. But, if anyone sees anything of interest, drop me a PM and I'll happily try to get an offspring to you! smile.gif

i'll do what i can to keep the thread active for you, panthera1. if anyone wants an egg from my dragons, just post here in the thread. my PM box gets full pretty fast. i'm also hit and miss lately since RL is staying pretty busy for me but i'm trying to at least check my usual threads for activity.

Kimoko_the_Dragon - i haven't forgotten the mate for the silver. i'll get one to you as soon as i can. smile.gif

I bred a couple eggs yesterday for a trade and this one wasn't needed. The idea was a red, white, and blue lineage egg born on the fourth of July (what the person wanted for the trade). Now I am undecided what to do with this royal blue egg. Was wondering if anyone here wanted it?