panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

I bred a couple eggs yesterday for a trade and this one wasn't needed. The idea was a red, white, and blue lineage egg born on the fourth of July (what the person wanted for the trade). Now I am undecided what to do with this royal blue egg. Was wondering if anyone here wanted it?

that is a pretty cool little dragon. smile.gif

i haven't been working on my project lately but i need to get back to it. i'll post new eggies as i get them. smile.gif

x3 Sorry Rampaging! I figured I might as well give it to the group, since that was why I was breeding them!

Also:

Summer x Shadow || Summer x Shadow

Winter x Shadow || Winter x Shadow

Autumn x Shadow || Autumn x Shadow

Same as above! PM me to claim them!

I will try to breed my springs next time around. They declined this time. =)

Edited by Khallayne

xd.png I was wondering if this project was still alive...

I'm still patiently waiting for a mate for that one silver of mine, just to let people know that I didn't abandon the project.

I'd really love a few Halloween dragons from 2008 - 2011 because I was not able to find any during the release last year and I wasn't around for the years before that tongue.gif

And I would love a holly and a yulebuck to shove into my competing friend's faic >:D

If there are no takers for my 7 eggs in 8 hours from anyone of the group, I'll be given them away. Just a head's up. xd.png

If there are no takers for my 7 eggs in 8 hours from anyone of the group, I'll be given them away. Just a head's up. xd.png

sorry i missed out on your lovely little eggies. i haven't been around much lately. i need to prepare a bit more for the upcoming Halloween breeding. smile.gif

gjhhhhhh: i'm sure you can get lots of lovely little SW eggs this year. There should be a lot being released/given away throughout the Halloween breeding time.

Kimoko_the_Dragon: i haven't been around the forums or breeding my dragons in awhile. let me know what you are looking for in the partner (female __ x male __ ) and when i check in again, i'll try for one. if you post your info here someone else may have those dragons and may be able to breed you a partner before i check back in. i'm still going to be hit and miss for awhile - RL is staying busy.

anyway, back to RL now. ya'll have fun!

Hi, all! Just a quick note, thanks so much for keeping this thread and project alive while I've been away! I have more consistent internet access until middle of next week, so will do what I can to set up for Halloween trading over this weekend. I should have daily (though again, limited) internet access through December, so can hopefully make a repeat performance of getting everyone linked with donors for this year's progress during the Halloween season.

Thanks for the lovely donations (or offers to donate), Khallayne--I hope the pretties found loving homes! I'll work on the forms for registering for Halloween offspring, so keep your eyes peeled, gjhhhhhh. smile.gifKimoko_the_Dragon, thanks again for your patience--I have been trying my CB Silvers with SWs whenever I've had the chance, but they're quite stubborn! I'll keep trying, and if anything can make sure I have a 2nd gen SW from SW x Silver for you (again, pending submission with the forms, etc.).

I think that's it for now... Thanks again for keeping this alive. I'm super excited the holidays are approaching! Things will be a lot smoother with the Christmas sign-ups, since I'll be home for the holidays. But, for Halloween, I'll do my best to make sure we progress as needed (and might call on some help from members, if possible)! xd.png <3 Have a lovely night!

Actually, I still have all of them as hatchings... >.> They aren't influenced for a gender though. =)

If anyone wants one, just tell me. (From this project only, I'm denying all other requests).

And it happens!

With Halloween coming up, I thought I'd post my project Shadow Walker and it's Halloween mate smile.gif

Chains of the Dead x The bell tolls for thee (Winter Magi)

And I've started working again on building a mate army for my holiday dragons for this thread xd.png

Thank you so much Khallayne!

I can now add a Gold x Shadow Walker pair to my offerings to the thread!

(hoping it genders male) Scrooge's Love x Chains of the Dead

Edited by Wanderer

xd.png Thanks, Mandrakeeper and panthera1. ^^

Erm, I was kind of looking for a Nebula with blue and purple nebulae somewhere within the lineage (could be either parents or grandparents, it doesn't really matter to me, I'm usually not very finicky about things like that) as a potential mate for MIZKI.

Thanks again for the generous giftings, Khallayne!

Wanderer, I'm currently working on a revised list and have your dragons listed in my personal reference document. I'll get things posted as soon as they're neatened up (including plans for egg exchange with new and returning members / donors). Thanks so much for already checking in! smile.gif

Kimoko_the_Dragon, aha, I see! I'll do my best to meet this request, wish me luck! xd.png I'll also put this up in the revised formatting, so other donors / listers can help out. laugh.gif

xd.png Thanks, Mandrakeeper and panthera1. ^^

Erm, I was kind of looking for a Nebula with blue and purple nebulae somewhere within the lineage (could be either parents or grandparents, it doesn't really matter to me, I'm usually not very finicky about things like that) as a potential mate for MIZKI.

I can add you to the list for one from Eternity's Chime if you like? Sibling to this. It'll be a couple weeks, but I'd be happy to get you one if you like smile.gif Or I can see if Eternity and Unearthly Revelry care for each other if you're looking for something with Shadow Walkers in the lineage? That'll take a couple weeks too. Or if you're looking for both Blue and Purple, I can try Arat Elin and Unearthly Revelry, but that too will take a couple weeks.

Wanderer, I'm currently working on a revised list and have your dragons listed in my personal reference document. I'll get things posted as soon as they're neatened up (including plans for egg exchange with new and returning members / donors). Thanks so much for already checking in! smile.gif

Thanks! I didn't know if I had that pair listed or not, and I just changed the SW name to be more fitting to the wonderful Gold Khallayne gifted to the project biggrin.gif (Sadly they weren't interested this week, but try try again I do suppose xd.png )

Edited by Wanderer

sent you an egg. hopefully it is what you are looking for. if not, let me know and i'll try and bred a different one. i have lots of 2nd gen nebulas to pick from. smile.gif

SCROLL NAME: Kimoko_The_Dragon

DRAGON NAME: GCP Temsik (and before anyone asks: I'm not going to state the direct reasoning why Temsik got his name. All I am going to say is that it involves fate and an extreme case of spoilers)

DRAGON BREED: Nebula (green, which leads into the next part...)

M / F: Male

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 3rd Gen

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) Perennial (also, this guy is MIZKI's mate. I attempted a breeding, no egg was produced, but they didn't refuse each other.)

Edited by Kimoko_the_Dragon

Updates

First posts are being updated. Let me know if you see anything amiss, making links to archived pages for the Perennial List and previous year's Christmas List. I'll be opening the Halloween breeder and offspring request lists in about 1 week from now. We'll of course work to fulfill any outstanding Perennial requests, but in ~1 week I'll close the Perennial request list until after Halloween is over. Holiday breeding can be insane. Let me know if I missed anything, and will update again in a bit with further progress.

Breeders

I'll also soon start PMing previous breeders to confirm continued participation in the project. <3 If you want to confirm in the thread, too, that's cool by me! I know who's been consistently active with the project, but for some others that only wanted to participate in the Pure Holiday portion, I need to remind or check that they're still active.

Format

I'm also changing the formatting in the Breeder Lists, to be a bit more attractive, using mini-images of the dragons rather than breed names. =3

EDIT: Awesome, thanks Khallayne! <3 poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by panthera1

Whew! Okay, the Breeder List has been beautified. Some entries might be out-of-date and I left off lineage links if I was unable to access the scroll or if someone had an astronomical (!) number of Shadow Walkers (just to save space xd.png ). Let me know if you see anything amiss. I'm in the process of updating the Introduction, and will also update the Request / Entry codes for this new round. I might end up opening things a bit sooner than expected (and, by effect, also temporarily close the Perennial Requests sooner). Thanks, and I hope all's well! smile.gif

EDIT: And thanks again, Khallayne, for checking in. xd.png I'd advise others to do the same, even if active throughout the past year, just so I have a heads-up on numbers active. When the lists are opened, we can modify any dragons to participate (e.g., if you hadn't yet registered your Winter Magi, or have Christmas Dragons to still sign up). Thanks! <3

EDIT II: First post updated, with prettier images and some streamlined text.

Edited by panthera1

Great, thanks for checking in, mandrakekeeper!

Halloween 2012 Breeder Registration and Offspring Requests are now OPEN until 20 October!

I'm giving myself ~1 week free so I can pair everyone. If we have a good breeder : requester ratio, I'll do my best to get multiple Shadow Walker eggs to each requester. Of course, priority is to get everyone at least one egg. In case we don't have enough breeders, priority will be given to requesters of Shadow Walker x Christmas dragons. However, since each breeder likely has multiple Shadow Walkers, and if you want a Shadow Walker paired with an acceptable Other (non-Christmas) breed, feel free to still submit a request.

Thanks, all! I'm super excited about continuing this project! biggrin.gif

BAH!

FORUM NAME: Chiisai-hime

SCROLL NAME: Chiisai-hime

Christmas or Shadow Walker Dragons (Breed; M / F):

SW 3M/2F

Winter Magi

Hope it's okay to request right off the bat!

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Chiisai-hime

SCROLL NAME: Chiisai-hime

PAIRING PREFERENCES :

SW x Tri-color snowangel I'd love to get a mate for this SA into the lineage smile.gif