sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Thank you glamoursea and recycledheart smile.gif

7 spirit wards hatched and I grabbed 5 more along with a 4th gen silver tinsel egg (now a hatchling) and a neotropical hatchling from the AP.

I was marveling at your collection and noticed you have a stray Stone dragon in your Black Hatchlings. (Not sure if intentional) but I thought I'd point that out just in case. smile.gif I wish I had nearly as many babies as you!

All of my new Spirit Wards have hatched in my absence. AND I think I made an A in my Economics course. smile.gif

I was marveling at your collection and noticed you have a stray Stone dragon in your Black Hatchlings. (Not sure if intentional) but I thought I'd point that out just in case.  smile.gif I wish I had nearly as many babies as you!

All of my new Spirit Wards have hatched in my absence. AND I think I made an A in my Economics course.  smile.gif

Thanks for letting me know about my stray stone (the sad thing is there are probably more strays as I find them occasionally when looking through the scroll pages). I sometimes mess up when I sort since I use numbers and don't always notice when I type a number wrong.

Sorted my stray stone and the rest of my unsorted adults and all my spirit wards gendered as influenced.

Edited by rubyshoes

Caught a CB Black hatchie in the AP. Ah, I remember when these were rare rolleyes.gif

Caught a CB Black hatchie in the AP. Ah, I remember when these were rare rolleyes.gif

i got my first cb gold through a trade with a couple hatchling cb blacks and cb stripes. ah, memories C;

They gave me a baby!

Now I need to get more 2nd gen deep seas from chronos... xenos are still breeding like crazy lol

Ow wow! Thats really pretty! Congrats on the new baby. biggrin.gif

I was able to get the name "Sexytrap" instead of Springtrap. *throws hands in the air* Im good! Im good now. xd.png

Named 75 dragons today (and counting). I'm not sure I've making a dent in my unnamed dragons considering the speed I acquire them, but I keep trying. wink.gif

*takes a deep breath and dives back into scroll*

Edited by Gryphonic

My first 2 CB Silvers grew up earlier! I may try for a PB egg when I have eggspace!

My first spirit ward female finally grew up and she's gorgeous. I can't wait for the others to follow in roughly 19 hours! wub.gif

Congrats, RecycledHeart! You deserve it. I'm also quite jealous. tongue.gif

As for me, I traded for another second gen Prizekin. That brings my total up to 61. wub.gif

My purple egg hatched, and three more should hatch by tomorrow. wub.gif

Green (pebble) and geode eggs hatched, gave them planned names. smile.gif Caught a stone egg and a seragamma wyvern egg as planned as well. biggrin.gif Not much, but oh well, it's a personal success for me. smile.gif

My first batch of Spirit Wards grew up and are glowing in my scroll. My second batch are hatchies now and I got my third batch of eggs, I'm really happy. laugh.gif

One of my Gaia x F Gold pairs gave me a shiny!!!

I thought I was gonna have to wait for months for that, golds being golds and xenos overbreeding like they are right now - it took 8 breedings to get a canopy egg out of them.

*delighted dance*

(Fogged for now)