sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congratz happy.gif I remember when I got one (I didn't even expect it and I was like "umg wut iz dis o.0" when I saw it on my dragcave page)

-----------------------------------------------

Caught THIS :3 woot 3 staircase tinsel lineages! biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/v9KNe

and dis too :3 epic lineage, thuwed, AND dorkface! o.e and no one wanted it because it was a green dragon! xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mPRki

ikr, that was my face when I got it. Congrats.

EDIT: http://dragcave.net/lineage/chvBG Muhaha! Obtained 1 minute before midnight, when the updates happen!

Edited by Ultra

Traded for a 2nd gen PB Gold Egg. :>

Also, I don't know if I mentioned this... But I have 60 3rd gen tinsels now. o_o;;

Edited by FortyTwo

Missed a CB Stripe but catched a CB Black and breed 2 2nd gen Stripes, Black and White

Congrats khanhs, that's one of the things I still have to accomplish some day. smile.gif

Bred a Gold yesterday though, and a Magma today. Both were "well I have an egg spot free and those dragons are available for breeding, so why not try and fail once again"-breedings. Surprise success! biggrin.gif

Bit an egg, and it stayed and turned into a vamp. :3

A vine and an electric grew up and last night I bred a gold (first one I've bred in a long while).

Nabbed a CB white. o.0. Thought they were a lot rarer, but I guess not?

Was a great week for me, I caught my 2nd CB Gold so I now have a nice pair, and I turned a Neglected yesterday morning. biggrin.gif

Was a great week for me, I caught my 2nd CB Gold so I now have a nice pair, and I turned a Neglected yesterday morning. biggrin.gif

I'm envious, having dreams about making nd's in irl, lol.

Finally bred this. happy.gif Nothing amazing, but at least I know that they're good to go at Christmas.

If only the Holly and Old Pink were named. >_<

I just summoned a GoN.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Ironically I was expecting that Failure would be All I Summon. It turned out not... xd.png

After having no internet access for the past 2 weeks I am FINALLY able to get back online! biggrin.gif

And to celebrate, I bred some dragons that had IOUs on them and almost all of them produced the desired egg. <3

This has got to be some sort of freak week for me.

Exactly six day ago I caught this, yesterday I caught this and today I caught this.

How... I don't even... *in complete shock*

This has got to be some sort of freak week for me.

Exactly six day ago I caught this, yesterday I caught this and today I caught this.

How... I don't even... *in complete shock*

I'd be more than willing to give up my right arm for that silver egg. e.e;;

some dragons hatchyed, named and I shall continue my quest! biggrin.gif

Sch-oar. Bred a sunsong from my pair. Once she grows up, hello final gen. biggrin.gif

Caught a flamingo hatchling and a greenwing hatched.