sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Bred a nebbie and some eggs hatched. :3 Deciding whether or not to keep the nebula.

Caught a nebula hatchie, a vine hatchie and a mint hatchie. A silver tinsel, a gold tinsel, a balloon, a neotropical and a rock grew up. An ultraviolet and a tsunami hatched.

I also now have over 3700 dragons/creatures. My 3700th was the mint hatchie.

Congrats Ruby! My goodness that's a lot of dragons. @.@

Just traded for a 2G Silver and nabbed another Silver in the departure board. My 3EG Silver and CB Gold hatched.

I may still summon naught but failure, but at least I finally bred that project green stripe!

Watch, it'll refuse. But still. xd.png

My lineage is almost complete. My Reds and Whites surprised me though, with how they actually worked for me, lol. Last week they gave me two Red eggs when I needed a Red AND a White. I kept the two Red eggs because, as long as I could manage to get two White eggs from them at some point, the lineage would still work. What do they do this week? Give me the two White eggs I needed laugh.gif Woot!!!

Was gifted a sweet 2nd gen Summer from Springs (thank you!!) and I caught 3 CB Summers...quite accidentally too, lol. Have gifted one, and although I have the other two up for trade, I'll more than likely gift them too tongue.gif

Congrats Ruby! My goodness that's a lot of dragons. @.@

Just traded for a 2G Silver and nabbed another Silver in the departure board. My 3EG Silver and CB Gold hatched.

Thank you smile.gif

A storm/grey and a sunrise grew up.

Grabbed a Silver in the AP that I'll be gifting at the GSL if all goes well. I was glomped a Tinsel from my favorite bronze (ARMY). I finally found someone willing to breed me a mate for my Thuwed Valentine, which is awesome considering I've been searching since Valentine's when I received her. I nabbed an low-time CB Pillow egg in the AP, now a hatchling.

It's all-around been a pretty good week for me on the Cave. :) My catching luck continues, but so does my lack of breeding luck. :c Try, try again.

I caught a CB Black, traded for a messy but clean lineaged gold to gift to a friend that has none, and I got the right coloured stripe from one of my red pairs biggrin.gif (after AP'ing a couple really nice EG PB but the wrong colour, hope they went to good homes)

@ CDM: *le gasp* CDM finding the patience to work on a lineage? laugh.gif Awesomeo! It's good you got two reds from them earlier - reds, for me anyway, seem to always produce the other mate's egg first. xP

Edit:

@ below: That's pretty! Good luck with the first breeding :3

Edited by Varekis

My baby gendered right! Can't wait to breed him. T_T

EDIT: Thanks Varekis! :) I'll need all the luck you can wish me. >.>

Edited by Chanilove

I caught a CB Gold, traded it for two Neglected hatchlings, and they just grew up!

I have two adult Neglected Dragons! Yay!

My GoN number 2 just hatched. smile.gif Still trying to decide if I want to freeze it or not. Hmm.

Edit: Just caught a CB summer and CB vine. smile.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

@ CDM: *le gasp* CDM finding the patience to work on a lineage? laugh.gif Awesomeo! It's good you got two reds from them earlier - reds, for me anyway, seem to always produce the other mate's egg first. xP

I know, I was shocked too. Lineages have never been my thing, and now I'm working on a couple tongue.gif

Caught two more CB Summers, (and had stop myself from clicking on another, lol) was gifted an adorable Mint hatchie with a great code http://dragcave.net/lineage/OlCDM (Thank you, Stagazer!) and the White eggs from my Canadian lineage will be hatching any time now.

Looks like a lot of awesome going on lately. smile.gif Congrats to everyone, yay!

@ CDM: Another egg with CDM in the code, nice!

Congrats everyone on your awesome successes! I agree with Evilminion, a lot of good stuff going on. biggrin.gif

~

Managed to catch a CB black last night. I was rather surprised at the 'Get Code' page. x3

Mint and grey grew up and a greenwing hatched.