sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My Lovely Red Nebbie has a mate. <3

My nebula hatched and just received the beautiful tinsel I've been eagerly awaiting from a trade I could not resist to make. <33

Congrats everyone!

This last week has been full of gifts from nice people. (: Received a 2nd gen Red hatchling perfect for a lineage project I've been meaning to start working on for ages now, a little Crimson Thuwed (which I hope will agree with the influence and gender correctly), and this lovely EG White from Heartseekers and Hollies.

I just traded a CB Magi egg for a 3rd gen even gen Nebula hatchie!!!!!! I can't belive it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gifohmy.gif

Edited by sparkle10184

Two ultraviolets, a tangar, a tsunami and a skywing grew up. Caught a vine hatchie and several ER eggs which are now hatchies.

She coloured right! =D Now to work on getting a magma from them and doing a bloodswap so she can have a mate. <:

Black and fogs hatched. ^^

ETA: Yay, decided to pick up blockers and got another CB tan ridgewing (loving this streak so far o3o) and a royal blue. :3

Edited by Varekis

Finally bred that egg I needed for a lineage, after several weeks of "no interest" and "no egg produced". At last I can move forward again!

My CB Vine grew up (even if I wanted to trade it before it did)

Woot! I finally got two blue stripe parents (2nd Gen both) to produce me another blue stripe egg. tongue.gif

Edited by Misha

Some eggs hatched, my lineage baby is slowly growing up, and I can breed my cb silver, 2nd gen silver, and my third gen silver tinsel again. HUZZAH.

Following the dismay of having my two springs refuse to give an egg again, I managed to breed a sunsong from a lumina father which is the third last step to completing this lineage! Since I got both a lumina and sunsong 4G (from the other half of the lineage), it doesn't matter which breed this next breeding gives, yay. ^^

I've reached the 1000 dragons mark (total is 1003)! And the number 1000 was a Paper!

Thanks for that trade! laugh.gif

I've reached the 1000 dragons mark (total is 1003)! And the number 1000 was a Paper!

Thanks for that trade! laugh.gif

Congrats smile.gif

A purple dorsal grew up and I caught an ER electric egg which will soon hatch (and join my frozen collection).

I was waffling back and forth on picking up this Terrae from the AP. It wasn't low time, but I thought, 'what the heck?' since I think Terrae are beautiful. When I clicked on it to double-check if it was CB as I thought it was probably being dropped after the 5 hour wait, it turned out to be a 3rd gen Thuwed from a gorgeous lineage. wub.gif

I was waffling back and forth on picking up this Terrae from the AP. It wasn't low time, but I thought, 'what the heck?' since I think Terrae are beautiful. When I clicked on it to double-check if it was CB as I thought it was probably being dropped after the 5 hour wait, it turned out to be a 3rd gen Thuwed from a gorgeous lineage. wub.gif

That's a lovely Egg. ^^

I had a lovely catching spree, and am now trying to obtain more reds. :3

Found a couple of CB eggs in the AP, so gave them a home.