sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Dorsal, silver and whiptail grew up, caught another thunder egg. Also caught an ER hellfire egg which is now a hatchie.

Finally, after killing around 3 eggs, I got a vampire. THESE EGGS DIED FOR YOU, VAMPIRE. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.

Still excited <3 Don't know why my vampires have been doing this recently, but oh well :X

Two repulsed and two killed. :c There goes my lovely lucky luck. 8<. /addicted to making vampires. ;-;

@ Victini: Congrats! I haven't seen one in the cave in awhile. /misses them ;u;

Bred a couple of RBs for my lineage though another two pairs refused. x_X My CB lumina is ERing now so I'll have another hatchie soon and my neglected gendered female! I kinda like the horns on the female more so glad she's my first. <: For once, my "all female unless influenced" quirk is useful. xP

Traded for a nice even gen alt vine (thank you). smile.gif

Just summoned my second Guardian of Nature! biggrin.gif Now to decide what to do with it... freeze or mature? This is a really tough call. xd.png

Hatchling gendered in time to know who to gift it to. happy.gif

Got a new chicken!

Bred an ultraviolet. <3

Woo! Hunting has been going fantastic for me lately!

Just caught my 2nd ever CB Gold! biggrin.gif

Edit:: Now if my ND genders male I will be the happiest person alive...

Edited by tikigurl91

A balloon and a tsunami grew up.

Ahhhhh I clicked over to the Coast, clicked to the Desert, said WAIT WHAT WAS THAT IN THE COAST and clicked back in time to get my second CB Gold. :D :D :D

@tikigurl91: Congrats!

Lovely pink egg was er'd.

Jealous of all the people with NDs. ;-;

Just bred this :D

Congrats! I love ridgewings <3

Oooo. Vanilla and Strawberry is the perfect name for a male tan ridgewing homg. ;u; *drools* And Australis? ...Australia? o: And omg lol, Somersaults too. WORD. 8D That's one family of tan ridgewings with awesome names. o3o

... Aaaaanyway.

My silver (he didn't want to give an egg with his mate - 3G silver dreams crushed... for now xP) and ND grew up and I picked up a CB vine. I think I'll keep it. :3

Edit: *keels emoticons*

Edited by Varekis

Finally After TWO years I got my 2nd Summons!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Totally made my day!

Congratz to everyone out there on all your lucky catches wink.gif

OMG!!! I finally got a Paper dragon! I've always wanted one! And now, thanks to loesje2004, I have one! Thanks again, loesje2004! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Been collecting a lot of common CB eggs over the last few weeks.

Dropped on a Gold Shimmer today!

Bred not one, but two 2nd gen PB Thunder eggs smile.gif

@ Varekis if you like my arrow Tinsel/Ridgewing egg I can breed you a sibling wink.gif