sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I traded my PB Silver for this pretty. :3 My Silver from Hellfires gendered properly. My Purple TF hatched. I received a few dragons for various breeding projects. I'm waiting on my Thunder to hatch so I can breed my Dorkface Gold. (He won't make an egg anyway, but I'm almost certain he would if I was locked >.<)

Edited by Chanilove

My ultraviolett gendered correctly and I got that silver tinsel I needed for freezing!

Rock and balloon grew up. Sun hatched. Caught an ER albino egg.

Flamingo hatched, got an IOU RB *squeeesh* and some other eggs due to hatch soon, just in time for breeding CDs to wrap up. 83

Caught my first CB Magma smile.gif

Good god FINALLY. Breeding the right eggs for this lineage is like pulling teeth; its intended mate is going nowhere either. Why did I think breeding these dragons together was a good idea? xd.png

Never work with small children, animals, and Tan Ridgewings.

Also bred a 2nd gen Magma from Magma x Tangar (their second =o) and gifted it to a friend. happy.gif

White hatched and I have 21 hatchlings right now. smile.gif

My Thuwed and her mate produced the fifth egg in a row, and this time the first ridgewing and is a tan one!

ere'd some eggs when I could get on the computer (finally!), and decided to grab some more eggs, all of which are slowly growing up.

Closing in on completing the first gen of my PB RB lineage! ^^ Having quite a few hiccups with this line though, lots of no eggs this week. >_> Got jittery breeder impatience - want it to start moving faster! =p

My sunsong hatched. Going to use fertility on her planned mate so I can breed once she grows up. :B

I finally got an ice egg! :3 Now I have all the trio dragons.

Yaaay! Once I breed that (hopefully) girl a mate, I can reach 6th gen with my male Electric x female Royal Blue checker lineage! I have all the second-gens I need, too, it's just a matter of time~ Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Spotted greenwing and a flamingo grew up.

My Silver bred on my first try!! Too bad it bred a Horse egg. But, oh well, I'm just glad it bred anything!

Caught some more lineaged terras with Tins (tinselkin), and really need to consider making my red army a little bit bigger. Same with my vamps.

Ah, my favorite pairing (Gold) CB Charletown x CB Golden Orb have just produced their eight 2nd gen purebred baby. Another Gold egg to their lineage. They certainly have been my most productive pairing ever.

Edited by Misha

Caught a 3rd gen gold off the AP, my 3rd lineage project is off to a good start, got a hatchie with a somewhat naughty code (well, naughty only if you're naughty-minded tongue.gif ) & caught a CB silver on the hourly drop.

Oh heck FINALLY. I've been after an egg for months and months and imonths. Now I can finally continue my EG project! :'D ...Just as soon as the remaining thrice-cursed stripe pair deigns to give me a mate for the black.

I just summoned my 2nd GoN! I summoned my first two weeks ago, and the funny thing is that I only have one complete trio. I must have been pretty lucky.