Found a Thunder-egg on the abandoned page today! First Thunder-egg for me~ <3

So before the cave went down

about 10 of my hatchlings grew up

my white hatched

my lumina gendered

I was gifted two 2nd gen pb seasonals

and I grabbed two thuwed descendants

It was a good day people

Well, yesterday my lumina egg hatched, allowing me to accept a gifted white egg (which will hopefully gender female, even though I am currently unable to influence it).

Then today during downtime I got a message saying that i was being gifted again. Turned out to be a lovely black stripe with CB parents and the first of that color for me. Thank you both for the awesome gifts. happy.gif

And then after downtime 3 of my eggs hatched and the other three are cracked or have holes... AND my turpentine dragon grew up!

A very good couple of days, indeed! Also Congrats to everyone else on their good fortunes as well!

Congratulations to everyone on their achievements. smile.gif

I also had a great couple of days. Yesterday I caught a CB Water egg that I need to help fulfill an IOU. Today I bred two 2nd gen Nebula eggs, caught a 2nd gen PB Black egg, and received an Ember Thuwed egg.

It's taken since February, but my Silver beauty FINALLY accepted her mate wub.gif--> happy.gif

Congrats everyone biggrin.gif

I was jumping between biomes, saw the brightly coloured markings egg, realized I was in the forest and clicked it in what seemed to be slow motion tongue.gif And I got the stripe biggrin.gif (much needed since I need three cbs to balance the genders)

I got my first Neglected from trade. smile.gif

And got a few beautiful Tinselkins. smile.gif

Congrats to all. smile.gif

Green stripe grew up and I caught a summer egg.

I got a very nice surprise today. Someone nominated me for an ARK. I'm very honored that the little things I do have been acknowleged, I really just wanted to bring smiles to peoples faces once in a while smile.gif

Had a lot of successful breeding. smile.gif Five 2nd gen summers and a 2nd gen ice.

Had a lot of successful breeding. smile.gif Five 2nd gen summers and a 2nd gen ice.

Congratz, my seasonals and silvers refused to co-operate today. tongue.gif

But I managed to get a leetle tree from the egg drop. o.O Don't know what to think about it. laugh.gif

Edited by Singalana

I keep on getting CB Magmas! This is like, the 3rd I've gotten in a month!

Wow, congratz! I just missed one. But I think I should fill out a lottery ticket as well, because I just grabbed a CB silver! I'm still in shock. blink.gif

Grabbed a CB Cheesy and managed to get Tan Ridgewing-eggs on both of my breeding attempts. <3

Just realized I hit the 2k dragon mark last night with the Crimson Flare hatchie sitting on my scroll.

Got a gold egg in the AP! biggrin.gif I was beginning to think they'd gone extinct or something. Double surprise since it gave me the "try as you might..." message at first.

Edited by Orlageddon

Caught a CB summer and a neotropical grew up. Also caught an ER bluna egg which is now a hatchie.

edit: Forgot to mention that I also got on the Thuwed list.

Edited by rubyshoes

Congrats to those getting their Thuweds. I got on the list like 2 months ago but still have no egg sad.gif

I caught a CB Summer! And yesterday I caught 3 (yes three) CB stripes! biggrin.gif (still needing one more lol)