sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My second GoN grew up. smile.gif I was really struggling to decide if I should freeze it or let it mature, but I'd finally decided to freeze it, but then it went and grew up on me before I got the chance. Oh well. tongue.gif Still... two of them. Yay!

Finally got my 2nd Summons after 2yrs of trying!!!!!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Green stripe hatched and for a short time I will have 21 hatchies.

Also caught an ER nocturne hatchie earlier.

Just described/named some of my dragons that were lacking such things.

Also transferred a name (R'hllor the Lord of Light) from a female flamingo to a much more suitable male Lumina.

A Varekis: Yay, for those lineage eggs that don't matter which breed they are \O/ Sucks about the Springs though : (

Finally finished my Canadian lineage, at least until next year when I can gather or breed more July 1st eggs, and both pairs gave me the eggs I needed. Eeee. Have two more ND's (Thank you so much, F-J!!) caught a CB Stripe (to be gifted) and my 2nd gen Pink egg will hatch in a couple of hours. And I caught ANOTHER CB Gold o.O and which is now on it's way to my victim giftee

edit: Oh, and somewhere along the way, I passed the 1,000 dragon mark without noticing laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

Ridgewing grew up and I caught a CB stripe. Whiptail should grow up any minute.

Got my first CB Summer of the year! I haven't seen a CB Seasonal since...winter! So happy and excited! biggrin.gif

A Varekis: Yay, for those lineage eggs that don't matter which breed they are \O/ Sucks about the Springs though : (

Finally finished my Canadian lineage, at least until next year when I can gather or breed more July 1st eggs, and both pairs gave me the eggs I needed. Eeee. Have two more ND's (Thank you so much, F-J!!) caught a CB Stripe (to be gifted) and my 2nd gen Pink egg will hatch in a couple of hours. And I caught ANOTHER CB Gold o.O

edit: Oh, and somewhere along the way, I passed the 1,000 dragon mark without noticing laugh.gif

I am utterly jealous of those NDs and CB Gold. Lovely job. Have comepltly stopped looking since I kept mistaking a CB Nebula for a CB Silver. xd.png

Bred a green 2nd gen stripe, and got a gift from the Canadian lineage. :3

I may not have gotten an egg, but my CB Gold pair didn't reject each other! Sighing in relief over here... I was pretty afraid they'd have no chance.

Just nabbed my second CB Gold from the Alpine. : D

Edited by Aquaelie

I got my very first CB Seasonal, but I can see that they aren't as rare as they were during the winter and fall, now I don't feel special, xd.png

@ CDM: Almost blinded me there reading your post. ;p Congrats!

Bred some more lineage blueys and some eggs hatched. :3

My little CB Gold hatched =) I caught him while being put on hold with a phone company, so he's kind of special. "Omg this is going to take forever, stupid phon-- wait, did I just catch a CB gold?"

I also finally got an egg from my Stock/Broker pairing. Been trying since April...

Caught a CB Lumina Hatchling and This Beauty in the AP.

Now if only I could get a Tinsel from that pairing. It is gorgeous! ohmy.gif

My \mate for my red nebula gendered right. >D. Now to release their children out into the hands of newbies (pfft, assuming he ever grows up. :c)

Just received this Silver as a fulfilled IOU. I'm so in love! Don't they look lovely together?

I was also given this 2G Tinselfail by a friend. The code is even cute! Like, "Bah, another Tinselfail!" I already have a sibling, but it's currently tied up in a lineage project. I'm going to mate this one with a 2G Silver from a Horse father (if my CB Silvers cooperate, that is).

Edited by Chanilove

@ FortyTwo: That's a lot of waiting lists you're on! xP Congrats o3o

@ Chanilove: Gorg! And ooh, nice tinselkin! Horses are so cute when they're hatchies. ;3; Reminds me I need to get another 2G tinselkin white from silver for my pretty tinselkin girl who's foreveralone currently. XD

Received another IOU egg and was very kindly gifted a tinsel from a line whose ancestors' names were subjected to my gushing when I saw them (thank you!). x3

Also nabbed a cute name for a pink hatchie. :3

Edit: Smileys. >:U

ETA 2:

Oh yeah, and I bred another bronze tinsel to continue the AP streak for a pair of my tinsels. It went to a bronze tinsel-less person! ^^ And the one I dropped last week was named after their mother. :'D

Edited by Varekis